How are planning on celebrating Juneteenth?

Flash

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2014
Florida
This is an important holiday. Obviously the most important holiday of the year. Even bigger than Kwanzaa.

How do you plan to celebrate it?

I'm going to eat me some of dat Popeye's fried chicken and wash it down with copious amounts Colt Malt Liquor.

This is an important holiday. Obviously the most important holiday of the year. Even bigger than Kwanzaa.

I'm going to eat me some of dat Popeye's fried chicken and wash it down with copious amounts Colt Malt Liquor.
June NINETEENTH is just another Saturday. Means nothing anywhere but a small area of TX.

This is an important holiday. Obviously the most important holiday of the year. Even bigger than Kwanzaa. How do you plan to celebrate it?

I don't. In fact, I won't give the day a second thought. But if I do, maybe I'll just have some white bean and ham soup, followed by a little white cake and vanilla ice cream for desert, finished with a few White Russians later for dessert while watching the movies 'Men in White' with Clark Cable, and finally, Disney's Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.

• Banned

June NINETEENTH is just another Saturday. Means nothing anywhere but a small area of TX.

The Democrat filth, aided by some chickenshit Republicans, just made it a National Holiday. Worthy of celebration throughout the land.

• Banned
This is an important holiday. Obviously the most important holiday of the year. Even bigger than Kwanzaa. How do you plan to celebrate it?

I don't. In fact, I won't give the day a second thought. But if I do, maybe I'll just have some white bean and ham soup, followed by a little white cake and vanilla ice cream for desert, finished with a few White Russians later for dessert while watching the movies 'Men in White' with Clark Cable, and finally, Disney's Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.

"White Russians"!!!

You racist!!!!!!

"White Russians"!!!

You racist!!!!!!
How are food and beverage racist?

I'm going to go out, commit a crime, then resist arrest. It's Saint Floyd of Fentanyl Day.

Anybody wondering if the GOP is full of racists or not should look at how immediately conservatives attack anything, 100% of the time, that gives any recognition to black people

Anybody wondering if the GOP is full of racists or not should look at how immediately conservatives attack anything, 100% of the time, that gives any recognition to black people
lol...im sure millions of white liberals are just as enthused about it....getting a day off for some is the main point....

lol...im sure millions of white liberals are just as enthused about it....getting a day off for some is the main point....
Why are you being so subtle? Scared to more openly embrace the racism?

What the hell kind of a name is Juneteenth, anyway? Sounds like a name a couple of teenage girls made up at a hair-braiding party.

Last edited:
ok ill say it for you.....the white racist liberals have the same attitude as the white racist conservatives toward this day.....they just wont say it to your face......you aint supposed to know how they really are.........

ok ill say it for you.....the white racist liberals have the same attitude as the white racist conservatives toward this day.....they just wont say it to your face......you aint supposed to know how they really are.........
You won't see anybody acting like this is an act of war being waged against them at any liberal gatherings or websites.

It's been a Texas Holiday forever.

I will celebrate by drinking one to my black borthers as sisters here in my beloved state . We will celebrate being Texans! Forever!!!

I will celebrate by drinking one to my black borthers as sisters here in my beloved state . We will celebrate being Texans! Forever!!!

Know what I like about this stupid day?

The White guys waited two years before they told the Negroes in Texas that the 13th Amendment has passed. LOL!!!

The White guys waited two years before they told the Negroes in Texas that the 13th Amendment has passed. LOL!!!

Not true. The 13th Amendment passed AFTER the Juneteenth bullshit.

The black people were released because of the Emancipation Proclamation.

Not true. The 13th Amendment passed AFTER the Juneteenth bullshit.

The black people were released because of the Emancipation Proclamation.

You are correct. It was the EP and not the 13th. My bad. The White guys waited a long time to tell the Negroes they were "free".

Its a little bit early for watermelon season around here, maybe with Climate Change, they can start growing them earlier around here.

Otherwise, maybe we'll have to change it from Juneteenth to Julyteenth , at least here in PA?

Forum List

Back