How America Works

Thunderbird

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2010
1) The liberal elite cheers on black nationalists as they make war on white middle America.

2) Black votes give the liberal elite power. In thanks, the liberal elite decimates the black community.

3) White anger is used to prop up establishment Republicans (like the Bush family) who only serve corporate plutocrats and Israel.

Last edited:
1) The liberal elite supports black nationalists as they make war on white middle America.

2) Black votes give the liberal elite power which they use to decimate the black community.

3) White anger is used to prop up establishment Republicans (like the Bush family) who only serve corporate plutocrats and Israel.

Blacks make up 12% of the population.

Only 59% of blacks who are eligible to vote, voted in 2020.

Your post is wrong.

Blacks make up 12% of the population.

Only 59% of blacks who are eligible to vote, voted in 2020.

Your post is wrong.
Since Goldwater the overwhelming support of black voters has sustained the Democratic Party.

Black_Vote_Pres.jpg

Moreover, liberal elites cheer on many extremist groups who hate America.

Last edited:
The corporate media routinely lies in the interest of violent black criminals.

Last edited:
Which of my statements do you disagree with and why?

1. Black nationalists making war on middle America.

Such a bullshit statement! It is an extremely vocal minority, and a very small minority at that. I've lived around African Americans all my life and we treated each other the way we want to be treated. We went about our daily lives without malice or judgement. Black Nationalists? C'mon now. Be serious. An extremely vocal minority shouldn't taint an entire race.

2. White Guilt helping establishment republicans serving Plutocrats and Israel? What the hell is that supposed to mean? I'm not an establishment republican, but I support Israel, and businesses.

Such a bullshit statement! It is an extremely vocal minority, and a very small minority at that. I've lived around African Americans all my life and we treated each other the way we want to be treated. We went about our daily lives without malice or judgement. Black Nationalists? C'mon now. Be serious. An extremely vocal minority shouldn't taint an entire race.

2. White Guilt helping establishment republicans serving Plutocrats and Israel? What the hell is that supposed to mean? I'm not an establishment republican, but I support Israel, and businesses.
Of course I am criticizing violent anti-white black nationalists rather than black people as a whole.

Did you know black people kill hundreds more white people each year than white people kill black people?

I’m sure you condemn this kind of racist violence, don’t you?

There’s a difference between supporting corrupt corporations and supporting “businesses” or free enterprise.

I think we should support America first not Israel. Don’t you agree? Check out the above link and you’ll understand that we were pushed into Iraq War II by Israel. Israel has been a millstone around our neck for a long time.

Last edited:
If you're going to start a race-bait troll thread, you could at least put it in the appropriate forum.

Of course I am criticizing violent anti-white black nationalists rather than black people as a whole.

Did you know black people kill hundreds more white people each year than white people kill black people?

I’m sure you condemn this kind of racist violence, don’t you?

There’s a difference between supporting corrupt corporations and supporting “businesses” or free enterprise.

I think we should support America first not Israel. Don’t you agree? Check out the above link and you’ll understand that we were pushed into Iraq War II by Israel. Israel has been a millstone around our neck for a long time.

Just because a white person kills a black person, or a black person kills a white person, doesn't mean that it's racially motivated. Not every black person who kills a white person is a racist black nationalist.

I do support America first, Israel second over any nation, even my home country though.

Just because a white person kills a black person, or a black person kills a white person, doesn't mean that it's racially motivated. Not every black person who kills a white person is a racist black nationalist.

I do support America first, Israel second over any nation, even my home country though.
Every time a black person kills a white person the black person is devaluing the life of the white person and isn’t that racist?

Why support Israel over any other nation except the US? After all Israel has a bad human rights record: World Report 2020: Rights Trends in Israel and Palestine

Every time a black person kills a white person the black person is devaluing the life of the white person and isn’t that racist?

Why support Israel over any other nation except the US? After all Israel has a bad human rights record: World Report 2020: Rights Trends in Israel and Palestine
If a white person kills a white person, is he evaluating the life of a white person? Isn't that racist? Not everything in this world revolves around race, it just doesn't. When it comes down to it, killing is killing.

Why not support Israel? They are an ally with a strong military, and they aren't pussies like the EU is. My ancestral homeland doesn't have a strong human rights record either, and I doubt yours does as well.

1) The liberal elite cheers on black nationalists as they make war on white middle America.

2) Black votes give the liberal elite power. In thanks, the liberal elite decimates the black community.

I'll be interested to see if you're opinions on those things changes after you've been out of high school for a few years

I'll be interested to see if you're opinions on those things changes after you've been out of high school for a few years
I’ll be interested to see if you can formulate a coherent critique after you been out of the laughing academy for a few years.

Thunderbird I z
If a white person kills a white person, is he evaluating the life of a white person? Isn't that racist? Not everything in this world revolves around race, it just doesn't. When it comes down to it, killing is killing.

Why not support Israel? They are an ally with a strong military, and they aren't pussies like the EU is. My ancestral homeland doesn't have a strong human rights record either, and I doubt yours does as well.
Surely murdering someone of a different race is a racist act, maybe the worst racist act, far worse than calling someone names or failing to hire someone.

Did Israel use their military might to support the USA?

Last edited:

While in a perfect would that should be the case we need to see things as they really are. The dems have moved heaven and earth to tar Southern whites with the KKK brush when in fact it was the Dixiecrat dems that were the movers and shakers in that regard and it did not die down till the South shifted towards the gop.

Dems are historically steeped in the traditions of racism and carry on those traditions today under the thin veil of woke-ism.

Forum List

Back