How America is coping with inflation: Buy what's needed, nothing more

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Americans simply can’t afford Biden’s reckless spending and irresponsible economic policies. This President and Democrats need a reality check—stop the spending.

CNN just said this morning or last evening that the economy is doing SO well that the Biden Regime has to hold it back. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

oh yeah...it's TOO good. Sometimes the urge to beat someone's face to a bloody pulp is overwhelming.

Americans simply can’t afford Biden’s reckless spending and irresponsible economic policies. This President and Democrats need a reality check—stop the spending.

Very interesting development in that Americans are being forced to cut back. That represents a self-enforced drop in standard of living.

But America's standard of living and quality of life is already off the road and in the ditch, compared to the world's leading democracies.

Are you suggesting that America's working class are willing to accept even more abuse by the very wealthy?

When will they be willing to take a long hard look at the 'American Way'?

they're going to have to hold the battle lines for another 2 1/2 years until Trump to the rescue. LOL

I'm not cutting back on jack squat nothin.

In fact, I just took a hundred mile cruise yesterday and ended up down by the bay just because I felt like it. And I'm talking V8 American muscle, none of that limp-wristed, Asian four banger bullshit.

Pft...

Last edited:

And yet people are still eating out traveling and spending like there is no tomorrow

CNN just said this morning or last evening that the economy is doing SO well that the Biden Regime has to hold it back. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

oh yeah...it's TOO good. Sometimes the urge to beat someone's face to a bloody pulp is overwhelming.
One of the US economies is doing very well. Billionaires are doubling their wealth over just months!

While the other one that's important to the working class has been destroyed.

All that income inequality is all Biden's fault, but after Biden it will all be somebody else's fault!

Hoo-Rah immediate gratification!!

People have begun to tap their savings for basic necessities.
Have a very Merry Xmas!! :auiqs.jpg:

Most of our spending is remaining the same. What is being cut is non-vital spending for people who are or who support Leftists.

Two of my sisters in law will have to deal with their kids ALL SUMMER this year as “Camp Anathema” has been closed until further notice and we’re not paying for water park passes for any of the nieces and nephews this year.

Most of our spending is remaining the same. What is being cut is non-vital spending for people who are or who support Leftists.

Two of my sisters in law will have to deal with their kids ALL SUMMER this year as “Camp Anathema” has been closed until further notice and we’re not paying for water park passes for any of the nieces and nephews this year.

Oh!
The horror.

I know a whole lot of people that are even cutting down on local trips. Nobody is doing anything.

Nobody is going to the lake. Nobody is going out of state. No family get togethers. Nothing. Just sit tight for another couple of years.

Fuel is definitely taking a hit on the bottom line.
The last few months especially.

Damn right I am cutting back.
That also adds up to less dollars I contribute to other purchases affecting those folks too.

I know a whole lot of people that are even cutting down on local trips. Nobody is doing anything.

Nobody is going to the lake. Nobody is going out of state. No family get togethers. Nothing. Just sit tight for another couple of years.

Try 6-8 months.
A couple of years?? Nada.

Oh!
The horror
For these two mothers and their secen(combined) children, this news has been met with a combination of horror and complete panic. They have no idea what to do. They will have to find some way to entertain themselves and/or their kids. The parents consider this a massive intrusion into their lives and the thought that they might have to entertain themselves without money is earth-shattering for the kids.

For these two mothers and their secen(combined) children, this news has been met with a combination of horror and complete panic. They have no idea what to do. They will have to find some way to entertain themselves and/or their kids. The parents consider this a massive intrusion into their lives and the thought that they might have to entertain themselves without money is earth-shattering for the kids.

Parents are more upset that they'll have less smart-phone time because they'll truly have to attend to their tykes!

Parents are more upset that they'll have less smart-phone time because they'll truly have to attend to their tykes!
The “tykes” range in age from 10-17. They should’ve (but aren’t) capable of taking care of themselves to a large degree. The mothers are (1) a welfare state loser with a worthless husband who refuses to contribute to the bills and (2) a chronic boyfriend-user who never expects to do anything for herself.

The “tykes” range in age from 10-17. They should’ve (but aren’t) capable of taking care of themselves to a large degree. The mothers are (1) a welfare state loser with a worthless husband who refuses to contribute to the bills and (2) a chronic boyfriend-user who never expects to do anything for herself.

Normal, typical younger generation takers.
I hear yah'.

Forum List

Back