How adherents of the Religion of Peace REALLY think about Christmas and Christians

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
One picture can say more as thousands words!

weihnachten_haram.jpg

And what do stupid Christians?
They give Christmas gifts to this Muslim lady and her ten children.
What will do her kids after they became adult see on the first picture.

khan-768x429.jpg

Dänemark: Weihnachtshilfe für Muslima mit zehn Kindern

Christmas is bad!Christians are bad.Only Money of Christians are nice. And Christmas gifts.

weihnachten_haram.jpg

khan-768x429.jpg

Christmas is bad!Christians are bad.Only Money of Christians are nice. And Christmas gifts.

I prayed last night.

God says He's embarrassed by you and wants you to stop.

weihnachten_haram.jpg

khan-768x429.jpg

Whats the problem? I dont recall Santa Claus being mentioned in the bible. God warned you clowns about false idols.

Look at the threads posted by "Christians" about people saying "Happy Holidays" instead of "Merry Christmas". Sounds a lot like the woman in the OP.

Look at the threads posted by "Christians" about people saying "Happy Holidays" instead of "Merry Christmas". Sounds a lot like the woman in the OP.
If Christmas is not your holiday it doesn't automatically mean that everybody else is supposed to pretend Christmas doesn't exist. If you don't like it just stay away from Christmas threads, it soooooooooooooo darn easy.

If Christmas is not your holiday it doesn't automatically mean that everybody else is supposed to pretend Christmas doesn't exist. If you don't like it just stay away from Christmas threads, it soooooooooooooo darn easy.

But it is ok to demand that no one say "Happy Holidays" when there are 25+ holidays in December? Everyone MUST say Merry Christmas?

I celebrate Christmas. Not as a religious holiday, but I celebrate it. But why ignore every other holiday and demand only YOUR holiday be used as a greeting?

People please be kind to the Troglocrats today.
Christmas is the bitterest time of the year for them.

Forum List

Back