How about this?

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Florida Governor Desantis should personally offer Donald Trump a contingent of Florida National Guard troops to be stationed around Mar-a-Lago, to prevent the Biden regime from terrorizing its political opponents.

Do that, Governor Desantis, and I would actually consider voting for you if you ran in 2024.

It doesn't get better than DeSantis and Trump!

Bless them both!!!!!:yes_text12:

1662862538740.png

take 2 aspirin, and call Dr Seuss in the morning

No, seriously. Can you imagine how the left's heads would explode? Biden would shit in his drawers and have a meltdown on national tv.

It doesn't get better than DeSantis and Trump!

Bless them both!!!!!:yes_text12:

View attachment 694650
I love this picture. No better illustration of how the mentor WILL NOT step aside for his protege. :auiqs.jpg:
Trump's thinking, "this guy is an asshole!" He's already fired a few warning shots over DeSantis bow..a warning to him not to run in 2024.

You will NOT see these two men being nominee and VP nominee. You will NEVER see them on the same ticket.
Neither men's ego will permit them to be second fiddle to the other.

Oh yeah...and the election wasn't stolen. Trump lost. Deal with it.

The leftists would slip in an enemy.

Trump best stick with his own security...but I respect desantis for the offer!

Florida National Guard versus FBI in a shootout: Who would win?

Florida Governor Desantis should personally offer Donald Trump a contingent of Florida National Guard troops to be stationed around Mar-a-Lago, to prevent the Biden regime from terrorizing its political opponents.

I like that idea very much, too bad he didn't already do it a month ago.

I love this picture. No better illustration of how the mentor WILL NOT step aside for his protege.
No problem Joe Biden doing that! I love this picture, no better illustration that they literally don't even know Joe is in the room! All Joe has to worry about is hoping no one steps on him! :21:

Oh yeah...and the election wasn't stolen. Trump lost.
Poor Jack still stuck in the lie that winning and stealing elections are somehow mutually exclusive. You can LOSE an election through corruption, cheating and dishonesty. It isn't just about who WINS an election, but who actually won the election honestly, fair and square, reflecting the will of the people.

Thanks to Time Magazine, about 50 secret shadow leftwing organizations admitted to stealing it through illegal electioneering and ballot harvesting way back in February 2021.

Joe Biden belongs in the White House about as much as George Soros and Xi Jinping.

Do that, Governor Desantis, and I would actually consider voting for you if you ran in 2024.
And you will pay for it.

Everyone knows the Mar-a-Lago classified documents are all about UFOs.

Forum List

Back