How About Them LSU TIGERS !!!

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
Starting to get pumped for the Bama game in 2 weeks. I hate to say it, but both teams will make this their 'season'. LSU needs the win to be firmly in the driver seat for the SEC West with a looming game with Ole Piss. Bama's season rides on it. A must win for Saban in T-Town. Bro said the early line is Bama -6.5.

Will it be Fournette's or Henry's day?

GEAUX TIGERS !!!

-Geaux

Starting to get pumped for the Bama game in 2 weeks. I hate to say it, but both teams will make this their 'season'. LSU needs the win to be firmly in the driver seat for the SEC West with a looming game with Ole Piss. Bama's season rides on it. A must win for Saban in T-Town. Bro said the early line is Bama -6.5.

GEAUX TIGERS !!!

-Geaux
It'll be one of the best games of the season, as it usually is. It just may turn out to be "The Game" of the season. The Hatter will have a few trick plays as usual, and Bama will play their hearts out. Both teams have star running backs, and both pound out the yardage. With a week off to heal and rest, both teams should be in great shape come game time. This will be the last true test for Bama before the trip to Atlanta. L.S.U. still has a couple of testy games after the Bama game. But, this game will probably be for all the marbles in the western division, and a possible bid to the final four. It just doesn't get any bigger or better than this game.

Being a home game for Bama gives them a slight edge. But, it'll probably come down to which team turns the ball over the least, and which team can get their passing game going. A solid passing game will be huge since both teams will key on the two star runners. I have no doubt that the game will go into the fourth quarter very close, and the team that has the ball last, just may be the winner. Also, field goals will be a big factor.

PREDICTION: ---------------- Alabama 24 ------- L.S.U 17

Both star running backs will rush for over a hundred yards. At least 800 yards of total offense in the game. At least one big turnover for each team. Both teams will have at least 45 yards in penalties. Both teams will go for a first down on fourth downs at least twice each. Alabama will win the battle up front, and have the most first downs. Alabama will also win the time of possession. .................. GO BAMA .......... ROLL TIDE .......

GEAUX TIGERS !!!

-Geaux
It'll be one of the best games of the season, as it usually is. It just may turn out to be "The Game" of the season. The Hatter will have a few trick plays as usual, and Bama will play their hearts out. Both teams have star running backs, and both pound out the yardage. With a week off to heal and rest, both teams should be in great shape come game time. This will be the last true test for Bama before the trip to Atlanta. L.S.U. still has a couple of testy games after the Bama game. But, this game will probably be for all the marbles in the western division, and a possible bid to the final four. It just doesn't get any bigger or better than this game.

Being a home game for Bama gives them a slight edge. But, it'll probably come down to which team turns the ball over the least, and which team can get their passing game going. A solid passing game will be huge since both teams will key on the two star runners. I have no doubt that the game will go into the fourth quarter very close, and the team that has the ball last, just may be the winner. Also, field goals will be a big factor.

PREDICTION: ---------------- Alabama 24 ------- L.S.U 17

Both star running backs will rush for over a hundred yards. At least 800 yards of total offense in the game. At least one big turnover for each team. Both teams will have at least 45 yards in penalties. Both teams will go for a first down on fourth downs at least twice each. Alabama will win the battle up front, and have the most first downs. Alabama will also win the time of possession. .................. GO BAMA .......... ROLL TIDE .......

Nice synopsis.... all though it has a touch of fiction mixed with a few hypothesis, both confused as facts under the cover of 'predictions' :alcoholic:

I'm not very good at that. I suspect Fournette will be the difference maker, one way, or the other.
He's that special and LSU has the best offensive line in years. Other than that

Spot the ball, blow the whistle and wind the clock

-Geaux

I agree it will be the make or break game for both teams.

However, the home advantage for Bama doesn't work with these two. Look at the history. Bama has won more game in Baton Rouge than in Tuscaloosa. LSU has beaten Bama more often in Tuscaloosa than in Baton Rouge.

Both Henry and Fournette are gifted RBs. Both teams have excellent O-lines, especially since Bama will get the starting center back from concussion testing. But Bama has a better secondary to go against a new QB. He didn't throw much at all for most of the season. And Bama has the better defensive line. We all but eliminated Chubb as any sort of threat when we played GA.

There are two ways it will play out.
Either it will be tight until the 4th quarter, then Bama wins. Or Bama will come out swinging and roll over LSU.

Forum List

Back