How about another stimulus check to fix the problems Biden created?

It's not debatable, the science says what it is. But, you are an empty headed minion carrying the water for your masters looking foolish. :eusa_whistle:
Out of 200 million people vaccinated, your statistics are ridiculous and in fact they are totally spun out of any similarity to reality. You know every irrelevant miniscule exception but don't know that the vaccines are incredibly safe and effective. Idiot. Change the goddamn channel stupid.

Problem is the stats are totally spun incorrectly. Cause of death was not the vaccine.
Again from the VAERS. This is not a spin tool or website. Don't get me wrong, I too am skeptical of the CDC statistics as well.

VAERS data released today by the CDC showed a total of 463,457 reports of adverse events from all age groups following COVID vaccines

Again from the VAERS. This is not a spin tool or website. Don't get me wrong, I too am skeptical of the CDC statistics as well.
Adverse effects can be anything. Chill s pain in the arm. I don't give a damn about any of these irrelevant stupid exceptions to the rule and neither should anyone else. This is what happens when Fox and internet nut jobs spend all their time going over all these stupid things. Extremely effective and safe --end of story. Everything the Republican base knows is wrong. Everything. The only people in the world who deny the vaccine masks global warming tax r ates benefits of citizenship you name it brainwashed functional morons who vote against their own interests. Poor America.

Out of 200 million people vaccinated, your statistics are ridiculous and in fact they are totally spun out of any similarity to reality. You know every irrelevant miniscule exception but don't know that the vaccines are incredibly safe and effective. Idiot. Change the goddamn channel stupid.
I don't know if you're playing stupid, or you really are stupid, so I'll run it by you once again.
Why does someone that had the virus, and now has the antibodies to the virus need to get vaccinated to create
antibodies? Does that really make sense to you? I'm not talking about the effectiveness of the vaccine, although I
could. The natural antibodies IS 23% stronger than what the antibodies from the vaccines are.

Unless you're a brain dead bot, Frankie, you should understand this issue

Yes, that's what I said, another stimulus check.

It seems to me that the problem started when Dementia and the Democrats decided to pay people to stay home. Many were making more money not working than working. The government goodies stopped a month ago, and our people getting jobs didn't reflect a huge difference this month. It seems that people can stay at home without federal money, either that or they made so much they are dragging ass to go back to work.

In any case, is this all the fault of government? I think it many instances these service sector jobs normally worked by younger people are still living at home, or they moved back home sometime during the pandemic. In our state, they calculated that with the state and fed unemployment, it was equal to a working person making 57K a year. Think about it. Equal to 57K a year living in moms basement. That can last you an awful long time even after the flow of money stops.

We don't know the exact causes, but what we do know is people are not going back to work. While I hate the idea of government handing out money to people who could otherwise work, what if we had a stimulus payment to people who get jobs and hold them for at least three months? At the end of the three months, you get a stimulus payment of oh, I don't know, let's say $1,500. Would that be enough to inspire younger people to take these jobs once again?

The problem did not start when Biden and the Democrats provided assistance to people who needed help. There are several reasons why people are leaving their jobs. They are tired of being treated like slaves. The pandemic has created a huge transfer of wealth from the middle class. The top 1% now own more of the nation's wealth than the middle 60% do. That is unprecedented. Companies are piling more work on employees because of the vacancies but are refusing to raised their pay or even give them a bonus for the extra work.

I wouldn't trust your state to tell us the sun was going to come up the next day. The fact is that red state governors were wrong. They suggested the extra benefits were the reason for people not returning to work. The federal benefits have run out and people are still not returning to work. Jim Cramer made a good point on his show one night. He pointed out that during the Bakken shale boom in 2011, people flocked there for jobs. People hated it because there was nothing to do and the weather was either too hot or too cold. The reason they went was because you could make big money. He chastised CEOs for ignoring that fact and then complaining about the worker shortage.

Another interesting thing is who the people are who have or are leaving the workplace. Women make up the largest part of these people. This suggests another reason. They are staying home to take care of their children. Red states have attempted to ban mask mandates in schools. There is no vaccine for those 12 and under. Women could very well be refusing to allow their children to attend in-person classes. Another possibility is that childcare costs have gone up. Many women may well be unable to afford childcare. Biden's plan aims to provide assistance to these women but of course they are opposed by Republicans and big business. They are the most efficient slave drivers in this country's history.

It was not a right wing website with spin. I just posted stats from the actual system that collects this data.
And are then perverted by your source, the propaganda machine... Basically no one is dying from the vaccine. There are adverse reactions in one out of 4 00 cases. Stop arguing total bologna and realize it is a perfectly safe and wonderfully effective vaccine. Your argument is a smoke screen that is killing people.

The problem did not start when Biden and the Democrats provided assistance to people who needed help. There are several reasons why people are leaving their jobs. They are tired of being treated like slaves. The pandemic has created a huge transfer of wealth from the middle class. The top 1% now own more of the nation's wealth than the middle 60% do. That is unprecedented. Companies are piling more work on employees because of the vacancies but are refusing to raised their pay or even give them a bonus for the extra work.

I wouldn't trust your state to tell us the sun was going to come up the next day. The fact is that red state governors were wrong. They suggested the extra benefits were the reason for people not returning to work. The federal benefits have run out and people are still not returning to work. Jim Cramer made a good point on his show one night. He pointed out that during the Bakken shale boom in 2011, people flocked there for jobs. People hated it because there was nothing to do and the weather was either too hot or too cold. The reason they went was because you could make big money. He chastised CEOs for ignoring that fact and then complaining about the worker shortage.

Another interesting thing is who the people are who have or are leaving the workplace. Women make up the largest part of these people. This suggests another reason. They are staying home to take care of their children. Red states have attempted to ban mask mandates in schools. There is no vaccine for those 12 and under. Women could very well be refusing to allow their children to attend in-person classes. Another possibility is that childcare costs have gone up. Many women may well be unable to afford childcare. Biden's plan aims to provide assistance to these women but of course they are opposed by Republicans and big business. They are the most efficient slave drivers in this country's history.
There Is one problem, people not getting vaccinated because of misinformation from scumbag GOP swine.

Yes, that's what I said, another stimulus check.

It seems to me that the problem started when Dementia and the Democrats decided to pay people to stay home. Many were making more money not working than working. The government goodies stopped a month ago, and our people getting jobs didn't reflect a huge difference this month. It seems that people can stay at home without federal money, either that or they made so much they are dragging ass to go back to work.

In any case, is this all the fault of government? I think it many instances these service sector jobs normally worked by younger people are still living at home, or they moved back home sometime during the pandemic. In our state, they calculated that with the state and fed unemployment, it was equal to a working person making 57K a year. Think about it. Equal to 57K a year living in moms basement. That can last you an awful long time even after the flow of money stops.

We don't know the exact causes, but what we do know is people are not going back to work. While I hate the idea of government handing out money to people who could otherwise work, what if we had a stimulus payment to people who get jobs and hold them for at least three months? At the end of the three months, you get a stimulus payment of oh, I don't know, let's say $1,500. Would that be enough to inspire younger people to take these jobs once again?
I want a stimulus check!

Monthly & with at least 3 0s if possible...

I don't know if you're playing stupid, or you really are stupid, so I'll run it by you once again.
Why does someone that had the virus, and now has the antibodies to the virus need to get vaccinated to create
antibodies? Does that really make sense to you? I'm not talking about the effectiveness of the vaccine, although I
could. The natural antibodies IS 23% stronger than what the antibodies from the vaccines are.

Unless you're a brain dead bot, Frankie, you should understand this issue
They do not know how long the antibodies last, they know with the vaccine. Get both and stop being stupid.

did you miss this part on the VAERS page...

While very important in monitoring vaccine safety, VAERS reports alone cannot be used to determine if a vaccine caused or contributed to an adverse event or illness.

No, a stimulus or extended unemployment is helpful when there are no jobs. A terrible idea when there are millions of them. See if you can figure that one out.

Maybe businesses need to start respecting their employees. This is another example of the lack of respect.

Written in bold black letters across the page was an announcement that: "No time off requests will be accepted from November 20, 2021 until January 2, 2022."

The words "No time off requests" were also underlined to further emphasize the point. At the time of writing, the post had been retweeted more than 24,800 times and liked over 277,700 times.

This is sure to help morale & staff retention pic.twitter.com/Z5trkZ8oHE
💥 Nurse D (@Progressive_RN) October 12, 2021
According to a series of follow-up tweets, @Progressive_RN said they worked in "inpatient nursing" but were surprised by the announcement as they "generally" only take on three 12-hour shifts a week.

New Topics

Forum List

Back