How about another stimulus check to fix the problems Biden created?

And that proves republicans take the vaccine less than blacks how?

Poll results show exactly that. Vaccine rates by state confirm the same - that the biggest separator of vaccines is political party, not race. Anecdotally, we can see the exact same here as every single anti-vaccine person on this message board is a Republican.

Looks like common sense to me. I suppose you think that’s all just a series of magical coincidences, right?

Great idea.

Lets borrow money from our children and grandchildren to give money to the welfare queens today. What could possibly go wrong?

The inaction on Capitol Hill today, it is so damaging

Do your job. Quit talking, quit preening around to the press, get in a room, figure out what's to get done and get it done

The endless blatherings of a bias media and radical entertainers combine with stupid Prog politicians caused this. They had a goal and achieved it. You don't get to erase it. You just could not work with Trump. You fought him tooth and nail. i care less and less about Progs. However you are bringing everyone else down with you.
Magaturds are perpetual victims, trying to make more and more new ones.

A President controls the oil in his country. What policies he makes has an impact on price as we are seeing now with Dementia in charge.
Okay, but the policies a President makes must be vetted and approved of by a bipartisan body known as Congress. It's disingenuous to say a President has sole power over the price of oil. A lazy talking point used after you've thrown various shit on the wall and nothing's sticking. You're not as smart as you think, Mr. 'Political Activist'.

LOL. Yes they do exist, and not ”propaganda”. There are times then you should just realize you are wrong and give it up, or at the very least do some research before you call something propaganda.

Is Is there nothing from the real world media? Why only some ridiculous right-wing bologna website? If it is true it is the exception to all the other scientific journals and experts around the world? Why is this a secret? Unbelievable

Why does someone that had the virus, and now has the antibodies to the virus need to get vaccinated to create
antibodies?
I wouldn't say they 'need' to get it for survival, as they have antibodies. That is a pointless argument. I'd suppose they'd choose get it for extra protection? Piece of mind? Who the fuck knows? It ain't none of your business.

Does that really make sense to you?

Does that scenario really happen? Of course it does. I don't really need to make more 'sense' of it. It can't hurt.

Great idea.

Lets borrow money from our children and grandchildren to give money to the welfare queens today. What could possibly go wrong?
Tax The bloated rich and giant corporations that pay nothing for chrissake. And of course this is not about giving more to people on welfare, it's about daycare for working parents dental care for Medicare, Cheap college and training like every other modern country. You people just love being screwed by the greedy rich don't you? Unbelievable fool s. Try reality. Poor America.

LOL. Yes they do exist, and not ”propaganda”. There are times then you should just realize you are wrong and give it up, or at the very least do some research before you call something propaganda.

I am not talking about the institute lol, I'm talking about the media right wing media outlet you link to- absolute garbage.

Millions of jobs are open, supply chains are strained and unavoidable inflation taxes are draining workers’ hard-earned wages as the price of gasoline and groceries continues to climb. The Democrat answer is to throw more money on an already overheated economy while 52 other Senators have grave concerns about this approach

Tax The bloated rich and giant corporations that pay nothing for chrissake. And of course this is not about giving more to people on welfare, it's about daycare for working parents dental care for Medicare, Cheap college and training like every other modern country. You people just love being screwed by the greedy rich don't you? Unbelievable fool s. Try reality. Poor America.

Those rich people are the ones that gave money to get Joe Potatohead elected. One of the sonofabitches, we just found out, gave Potatohead almost a half billion dollars.

They are globalists just like the Democrat filth.

They hated Trump because he was a Nationalist.

How about passing the infrastructure for people so people can afford to go to community college and training? For a start!

How about you writing to your representatives and tell them to get the hundreds of billions of dollars of green pork out of the bill and we will pass it.

Okay, but the policies a President makes must be vetted and approved of by a bipartisan body known as Congress. It's disingenuous to say a President has sole power over the price of oil. A lazy talking point used after you've thrown various shit on the wall and nothing's sticking. You're not as smart as you think, Mr. 'Political Activist'.

Oh really? Did Dementia get permission from Congress to stop the Keystone? Did he get permission from Congress to halt all new oil exploration and drilling on public land? Did he get permission from Congress when he stated the attack on our largest gasoline pipeline was a private matter and not a government one?

Obviously Trump is not guilty worldwide except for leading brain dead idiots into not getting vaccinated or masking, the stupidest reaction to the pandemic ever and the reason the United States has done the absolute worst of anywhere despite having vaccine coming out of our ears that you idiots won't use. Change the damn channel idiot oops brainwashed functional idiot.

Trump is gone. Dementia has been in charge almost 10 months. So why didn't he get people who didn't want the vax to be vaxed? I know you're a leftist, but people outside your circle think for themselves. They don't care what their leaders think or tell them to do. That's what Communists do.

More people died from covid under Dementia than Trump and unlike Trump, Dementia had three readily available vaccines his entire term.

Oh really? Did Dementia get permission from Congress to stop the Keystone? Did he get permission from Congress to halt all new oil exploration and drilling on public land? Did he get permission from Congress when he stated the attack on our largest gasoline pipeline was a private matter and not a government one?
Was it an executive order?

Poll results show exactly that. Vaccine rates by state confirm the same - that the biggest separator of vaccines is political party, not race. Anecdotally, we can see the exact same here as every single anti-vaccine person on this message board is a Republican.

Looks like common sense to me. I suppose you think that’s all just a series of magical coincidences, right?
I prefer actual stats over polls, but either way please provide a link to backup your claim that blacks are more vaccinated than republicans. Even though stats the CDC only collects for race which was my claim.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back