How about a "your welcome," button to go with the Thank you button..

Good idea. Of course it will never happen, because this is USMB and everything that makes sense is a nonstarter here

When people thank my posts.....It would be nice to be able to hit a button to say "your welcome."
Nah, it would make everyone think posters were illiterate.

Oh. Right.

Yes, good idea.

I like that idea, and perhaps a ?, to let the poster know you find their post questionable, or want further information.

th

A "WTF?" button would be nice

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

How about a button for "I hate this post because it's full of obscenities."

Only after I get my "eat shit and die!" button.

...the added benefit being that Circe will be provided with ample opportunities to use hers.

I had thought about asking for a "you'll burn in hell," button but didn't think that that would go over so well.....

Hospital rooms have a button to call for help from a nurse on duty. I think it would be great to have a button like that.

When people thank my posts.....It would be nice to be able to hit a button to say "your welcome."

Actually it's you're welcome.
You're welcome. :26:

Nothing more embarrassing than a mislabeled button..

I'd like a "Grow Up" button...
Are they actually called buttons ?
The English language just keeps getting more and more confusing doesn't it ? Especially for us late boomers .

( technically they would be called post-rating icons)

Actually it's you're welcome.
You're welcome. :26:

Nothing more embarrassing than a mislabeled button..

I'd like a "Grow Up" button...
Are they actually called buttons ?
The English language just keeps getting more and more confusing doesn't it ? Especially for us late boomers .

( technically they would be called post-rating icons)

Actual buttons are really scarce nowadays.. I know.. I've designed electronic products for several decades.. You're lucky if a power button even turns the power off today...

Yep -- that's the future of "buttons" right there... :2up:

Forum List

Back