How About a Family Pride Day?

Actual factual reality IS MY THING
Fantasies about Gay guys slipping into your stinky pinkies is yours.
Ah yes. The typical "I cant support my argument so I will insult the other guy".....

FYI....my panties dont stink. I change the at lease twice a week.

I thought you did a FUIQ ? :badgrin:

There's a thread created just for you to troll about it. I owned it. Now feel free to post on topic.

There should be no pride month.

Being a freak is a personality characteristic not an accomplishment that deserves reward.
I don't care if there is a pride month as I can ignore that quite easily the same as all the other silly months people come up with.

But my point is that there is a month or at least a day for just about every special interest group and cause that is out there. But no acknowledgement, promotion, encouragement, support for the traditional family of a responsible mom and dad raising the kids as a nuclear family. And in my opinion that is really sad for both kids and the country.

Last edited:
The nuclear family is better than something even smaller and worse, but humans evolved to live in extended families or tribes, much larger than nuclear families.
Nuclear families not only restrict social growth, but also cost far more to house and feed than larger extended families.
Smaller family units cause people to be more material, greedy, anti-social, hostile, etc.

I don't know if smaller family units are more materialistic, etc. but I do know the evidence is very strong for the value of the traditional family of a responsible mom, dad, and kids all living under one roof. To recognize that value takes absolutely nothing away from those who for whatever reason chose something different.

There is something to say though for traditional families to live near other families of the same family so that the kids have the support of grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins too. My husband and I had that when we were young and in our early years of raising a family and it made it a lot easier even though we were quite poor and struggled financially for awhile.

Last edited:
I see nothing wrong with Family Pride Day. I am a Democrat and big on family! I think I would love such an event being how big I am on family.

My wife has a huge family. Her daughter has a boyfriend that has had 4 kids by her, 2 by another man, another one by another man. My wife has 10 siblings. We are both half American Cherokee Indian. My wife had her first kid when she was 14 years old, she was raised in the south. She has been married 3 times, I have been married twice. She has had 5 kids from 3 different guys. Both her and her daughters raised their kids mainly on government assistance living out of trailers or on section 8 housing. We also have family members who are lesbian but they still come to family gatherings and are accepted with open arms. We have family members who have had abortions, but later had kids of their own. We have family gatherings with 150+ people sometimes. My wife and I probably will either have kids of our own or adopt.

What is this myth you have that Democrats aren't big on family? We come from American Cherokee Indian background and we are huge on family !

A Family Pride day would be awesome.
Glad to hear it. Perhaps you also see the value of a responsible mother and father in the home and the advantage that gives their children. Or not. But that is the point of this thread.

Mothers Day
Fathers Day
Grandparents Day

You were saying?
You didn't read my answer to the last one who brought that up did you. Maybe it was you. I don't think you've read or understood anything I've posted so far. But once again:

Mothers Day is to celebrate mothers. All mothers whether living with the father of her children or not..
Fathers day is to celebrate fathers. All fathers whether living with the mother of his children or not.
Grandparents day is to celebrate Grandparents. All grandparents whether or not they stayed married.

None have anything whatsoever to do with support or acknowledgement of the traditional family with a responsible mother and father in the home and the advantages that gives to the kids, the community, the country.

I swear 'wokeism' destroys logic, common sense and creates reading dysfunction.

Ah yes. The typical "I cant support my argument so I will insult the other guy".....

FYI....my panties dont stink. I change the at lease twice a week.
Insult?
Is ums upset with the bad ole Dado?
Did the bad ole Dado return your insult with a bigger more effective one?

If you can't take the punch stay out of the ring Jemimah.

You didn't read my answer to the last one who brought that up did you. Maybe it was you. I don't think you've read or understood anything I've posted so far. But once again:

Mothers Day is to celebrate mothers. All mothers whether living with the father of her children or not..
Fathers day is to celebrate fathers. All fathers whether living with the mother of his children or not.
Grandparents day is to celebrate Grandparents. All grandparents whether or not they stayed married.

None have anything whatsoever to do with support or acknowledgement of the traditional family with a responsible mother and father in the home and the advantages that gives to the kids, the community, the country.

I swear 'wokeism' destroys logic, common sense and creates reading dysfunction.
Be honest with yourself.
What you want is STRAIGHT DAY

Be honest, it will make you happier.

Be honest with yourself.
What you want is STRAIGHT DAY

Be honest, it will make you happier.
Have a good day Dadoalex. Not only are your posts lacking relevance, logic, reason, and demonstrating serious reading disfunction but repetition of something so stupid is too boring to be interesting even to the woke.

RECAPPING:

So the overall advantages of the traditional family with a loving responsible mom and dad in the home, parents who stay married and stay in love, raising the kids:

Studies have shown that overall children in a traditional home tend to be healthier. Perhaps that is because they also are more likely to have access to good health care and also one parent is more likely to keep the child home when he or she is sick.

Note to the woke: That does not mean that children of single parents are not just as healthy but only that statistically they tend to have more health problems.

Fully half the children being raised by a single parent are in low income or poverty status. Fewer than 1 in 10 children raised in the traditional family are financially challenged.

Note to the woke: That does not mean that all children of single parents are low income or poverty status.

Children in traditional homes experience more consistent interaction with both a male and female role model and are more likely to be emotionally stable, comfortable with themselves, more successful in their own relationships, in their own marriages, with their own kids.

Note to the woke: that does not mean people from other types of families cannot be that also. It is just that statistically they are less likely to be.

Children in traditional homes usually live in better, safer neighborhoods, more likely to enjoy expanded opportunities and activities like music and dance lessons, Little League. This may contribute to evidence that overall the children have better cognitive skills, higher academic achievement, more likely to graduate high school and college and enjoy economic prosperity.

Note to the woke: That does not mean that children of other types of families cannot or do not do the same. They just are somewhat less likely to do so.

Children raised in traditional homes with both biological parents present are the demographic with the lowest chance of experiencing psychological, emotional, physical or sexual abuse.

Note to the woke: That does not mean that children are never abused in such families or that children in non traditional families are always abused. It means that statistically children in traditional families are much less likely to endure such abuse than are children in other types of families.

Children from traditional families do not have to divide their loyalties between competing separated parents and separate families or feel abandonment by one or both parents. They are less likely to commit bad acts or use illegal substances, there is less truancy, their circle of friends tends to be more supportive and good influences, they are less likely to be arrested or incarcerated.

Note to the woke: That does not translate to all children from other types of families being emotionally unstable or incapable of good relationships or likely to get in trouble. It is just that children from different types of families have a higher incidence of such negatives.

Certainly there are valid reasons people need to divorce and sometimes that choice is the best choice for the kids. A toxic, abusive home or one afflicted with uncontrolled addictions is not good for anybody. That is why I included the qualifier that children benefit from having both loving responsible biological parents in the home. Many of us did not have that and we made it just fine. Some of us didn't fare so well.

But the bottom line is that children--all children whether straight or gay and of whatever demographic--are blessed when they can grow up with a loving responsible mom and dad in the home. (And wouldn't it be wonderful if the 'woke' had the intellectual honesty to see and acknowledge that instead of trying to make the conversation about anybody or anything else.)

Last edited:
Have a good day Dadoalex. Not only are your posts lacking relevance, logic, reason, and demonstrating serious reading disfunction but repetition of something so stupid is too boring to be interesting even to the woke.
By "repetition" you mean standing by my principles
It's the principles that bother you.
Something you clearly lack.

By "repetition" you mean standing by my principles
It's the principles that bother you.
Something you clearly lack.
No. It means sayings the same stupid thing over and over pretending it is an intelligent and intellectually honest response.

Forum List

Back