Attachments

• upload_2018-7-14_18-48-1.png
    upload_2018-7-14_18-48-1.png
    40.3 KB · Views: 81
  • upload_2018-7-14_18-48-19.png
    upload_2018-7-14_18-48-19.png
    40.3 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
I used to chain my dog up in my yard. Yep. He had plenty of water, food and shelter. I felt bad about it, but others that let their pets run loose were either fined , or lost their pets...Either because they just ran away and were not found, or were poisoned or where ran over. So, all in all, confining your pets is the best thing.

I'm sorry but if your dogs arent working dogs that stay in a kennel they should be sleeping in your bed with you.
My dog died years ago, from an enlarged heart. He was literally big hearted... I always knew he was special. But when I went to work, he was chained to my back patio, he used to sleep under a huge roof free from hail, snow and he had a big huge special house I built for him to keep him extra warm and snug. When he was sick? Off to the vets, he got the best food &care I could afford. I even bought him an artificial eye after his left eye was gouged out when he was a puppy. Quasi always looked like he was winking, poor old soul.

Cozmo died from fluid around his heart.
Medication kept him alive for around three years but he finally succumbed to it.
Found him dead in the kitchen on his bed.
I cant remember crying so much.

I used to chain my dog up in my yard. Yep. He had plenty of water, food and shelter. I felt bad about it, but others that let their pets run loose were either fined , or lost their pets...Either because they just ran away and were not found, or were poisoned or where ran over. So, all in all, confining your pets is the best thing.

I'm sorry but if your dogs arent working dogs that stay in a kennel they should be sleeping in your bed with you.
My dog died years ago, from an enlarged heart. He was literally big hearted... I always knew he was special. But when I went to work, he was chained to my back patio, he used to sleep under a huge roof free from hail, snow and he had a big huge special house I built for him to keep him extra warm and snug. When he was sick? Off to the vets, he got the best food &care I could afford. I even bought him an artificial eye after his left eye was gouged out when he was a puppy. Quasi always looked like he was winking, poor old soul.

Medication kept him alive for around three years but he finally succumbed to it.
My boy died at the vets with me holding him, feeling the wax and wane of his heart and feeling it slowly fade away. Like the tide going out...

My boy died at the vets with me holding him, feeling the wax and wane of his heart and feeling it slowly fade away. Like the tide going out...

Yeah....thats how my girl Addie went out in my avatar.
She had a brain tumor that we treated with drugs for about two years.
She finally had a seizure that wouldnt stop.
The only good thing I've found is our new vet that will come to your house and it's no more expensive than taking your pup to the vet.

I lost my little Henry. He helped me through a bad time when my beloved Arwen passed. Henry suffered a series of strokes, then a massive one that left him unable to stand. The vet said that nothing could really be done for him. At 15, this was the end. I miss my boy.

My boyo used to love the mail man, and ignore him. What kind of a dog does that? My old wonderful doggo did. But now, I got this female doggo that hates everything that comes near me, and she would tear a butterfly apart... She is a total wussy. She has both eyes and no ovaries, totally territorial. Scary little bitch, she is a breed apart.

My boyo used to love the mail man, and ignore him. What kind of a dog does that? My old wonderful doggo did. But now, I got this female doggo that hates everything that comes near me, and she would tear a butterfly apart... She is a total wussy. She has both eyes and no ovaries, totally territorial. Scary little bitch, she is a breed apart.

Tell me this isnt a twenty foot dog.

I had a dog one time. Before I cut off his tail and painted him yellow he was an alligator.

Tell me this isnt a twenty foot dog.
Missy is hardly over a foot long, platinum blonde Poodle whatever mix. she reminds me of most of the posters on this board since 2010. Just well meaning but she has this bite that makes you think twice. I keep thinking about prior posters who are long gone.

A rescued dog left in the evacuation zone from the Kilauea volcano
upload_2018-7-20_0-30-9.jpeg

Mileka Lincoln of Hawaii News Now, who rescued Merlin by boat in an area surrounded by lava.

_102622260_goldenone.jpg

The 150th anniversary of the founding of the golden retriever has been celebrated at the breed's ancestral home in the Highlands.

Forum List

Back