How about a CEASEFIRE in UKRAINE?

Libtards are still pissed off at Putin for helping Trump get elected so they want him dead... can you imagine being so stupid that you still believe in Russia gate?....

Let's hear from those who think a ceasefire in Gaza is good, but a ceasefire in Ukraine is bad. What is the difference?
The rest of the world attempted to get peace talks approved at the UNSC, but America vetoed the resolution alone.

Let's hear from those who think a ceasefire in Gaza is good, but a ceasefire in Ukraine is bad. What is the difference?

There is too much money to be made or laundered through Ukraine to want to stop the fighting. We already shoveled what 100 plus billion into Ukraine and zelenksi is coming back for more?

They don't want a ceasefire in Ukraine because too many people are getting rich.

a cease fire, on both places and all others is desirable and should be a top priority. fighting in ukraine must be slowing down for winter, now would be a great time to negotiate, or to send a special envoy with a special relationmship with putin, to use his vaunted negotiation skills into solving this crisis.

So which is a greater humanitarian disaster: 10,000 dead Palestinians or 100,000 dead Ukrainians?

a cease fire, on both places and all others is desirable and should be a top priority. fighting in ukraine must be slowing down for winter, now would be a great time to negotiate, or to send a special envoy with a special relationmship with putin, to use his vaunted negotiation skills into solving this crisis.
Russia is on the move and making huge gains. Now is the worst time for the Ukraine to try to negotiate,

How about we just stop killing for the holidays?

iu

Peace on Earth (1939)​

Has anyone been calling for a ceasefire in Ukraine?

If I were to hazard a guess as to why there might be some difference between the two, I would ask which side is interested in a ceasefire--Ukraine or Russia. If Russia is looking for a ceasefire that Ukraine isn't willing to indulge, then I would say the reversed roles could be a valid distinction in context. Russia is the invader, so if the invadee refuses a ceasefire then I'm inclined to back the invadee's play.

Forum List

Back