Houston up 7-0 over KC first quarter.

So you used to be a fan, now you refuse to watch.

What Changed?

Kneeling in disrespect for our national anthem is unacceptable!

The first time the individual should be fined a years salary...2nd time and you are DONE in the NFL.

The Vikings never kneeled...but the NFL clearly condones it...So they wont see a penny from me! Not even my viewership (which is where they make all their money).
Big deal if I want to kneel. What if I want to wear sunglasses? Should that be illegal hitler?

Football players are entertainers, and the football owners are the producers.

If you don't want to get into the costume that the producer wants you in, you don't get to perform. That's the way it goes, that's why John Wayne wasn't allowed to wear a suit and tie when he played Genghis Khan in "The Conqueror". Because Howard Hughes didn't want him to.

Imagine sitting at home and seeing a hockey game. The goalie wearing a mask looks like Jason from Friday the 13th; the movie that gave you nightmares as a kid. The NHL is responsible for terrorizing you!
Halloween movie hello michael myers GIF - Find on GIFER

Big deal if I want to kneel. What if I want to wear sunglasses? Should that be illegal hitler?

They have the right to free speech (to kneel) and I have the right to free speech (to see them go bankrupt).

Football is the greatest game ever invented! But the NFL isn't the only football there is. They don't disrespect our country in college football or the XFL...I still watch those and love it!

The NFL has made its bed...now it can sleep in it!

How 'bout those REDSKINS :laughing0301:

Just more BLM garbage I have no intention of dealing with.

Remember, the RWI's on this board have vowed to never watch the NFL again.
Those disgusting unAmerican traitors, they claim.

Perfect opportunity to have a civil discussion among the sane.
Enjoy the game.
I love how the announcers explained that the league stands behind black lives matter because the movement is about positive change in our society. Republicans want to make blm a terrorist movement when it’s not. It’s about injustice inequality and fairness.

You are right in a backhand kind of way. Conservatives don't want to be lectured by sports stars about political matters. Back in the day, what was Walter Payton's view on gun control? Or what did Terry Bradshaw think about reparations or abortion.

No one knew, and both of those fellows and all of their peers were able to get fans on both sides of the issue.
It’s that important to them. Just like young unpatriotic young men who protested the Vietnam war.

Haven't watched the NFL-BLM in 3 years and I don't intend to start.

They lost a 50 year fan for good!

So you used to be a fan, now you refuse to watch.

What Changed?

Its too political nowadays. If you want to watch politics, tune in MSNBC
There’s nothing political about the game. You’re being played. They use wedge issues to divide us. Today you don’t like football yesterday you didn’t believe in science? Wake the f up

If you get deep enough into the corporate culture of any big organization...you'll find things you don't like. From General Electric to General Dynamics to General Insurance.
Do you know what happened in any of their plants or offices today? No. They aren't on TV. The NFL is so you know whats going on with them.

Much ado about nothing.

Young black men are listening. And they’re being told to vote.
Daughters are voting first time this yr....took less than 5 minutes to convince them to vote Trump
They'll vote differently when they get in the booth. Gurarnteed.
Not a chance .....first question.......Do you like riots and want more........2,do want a flood of illegal aliens from all over the world.........3....do want to pay for their health care on top of your own........Slam dunk

They have the right to free speech (to kneel) and I have the right to free speech (to see them go bankrupt).

Football is the greatest game ever invented! But the NFL isn't the only football there is. They don't disrespect our country in college football or the XFL...I still watch those and love it!

The NFL has made its bed...now it can sleep in it!

How 'bout those REDSKINS :laughing0301:

Just more BLM garbage I have no intention of dealing with.
We won’t miss you and you’ll be back

31-7.

Its almost as if the Texicans are like, "We scored this week's touchdown....that should be enough!"

I haven't watched a lot of the game but I would bet that Andy Reid is coaching circles around Bill O'Brien

Daughters are voting first time this yr....took less than 5 minutes to convince them to vote Trump
Not a chance .....first question.......Do you like riots and want more........2,do want a flood of illegal aliens from all over the world.........3....do want to pay for their health care on top of your own........Slam dunk
They'll vote differently when they get into the booth. Guaranteed.

They'll vote differently when they get into the booth. Guaranteed.
Yeah thats it......dream on....

Enjoy the game.
I love how the announcers explained that the league stands behind black lives matter because the movement is about positive change in our society. Republicans want to make blm a terrorist movement when it’s not. It’s about injustice inequality and fairness.

You are right in a backhand kind of way. Conservatives don't want to be lectured by sports stars about political matters. Back in the day, what was Walter Payton's view on gun control? Or what did Terry Bradshaw think about reparations or abortion.

No one knew, and both of those fellows and all of their peers were able to get fans on both sides of the issue.
It’s that important to them. Just like young unpatriotic young men who protested the Vietnam war.

How about those men who have different views on the issues., should they be encouraged to protest as well?

If someone wants to protest the Black National Anthem by ignoring it and using the time to check his investments or surf some port on their smart phone, should they be encouraged to do that?

Enjoy the game.

Caitlyn Jenner is a republican. You guys were so proud when he was Bruce.

Enjoy the game.

How about those men who have different views on the issues., should they be encouraged to protest as well?

If someone wants to protest the Black National Anthem by ignoring it and using the time to check his investments or surf some port on their smart phone, should they be encouraged to do that?
True. I’m sure there are some big white farm boys from Ohio on the line who voted for trump.

Keep your politics out of work.

Last edited:

Enjoy the game.

Caitlyn Jenner is a republican. You guys were so proud when he was Bruce.

They cancelled the Kardashian TV program, Bruce no longer has to keep up with the insanity of his stepdaughters. I expect him to come out as Normative and start dressing in men's clothing sooner rather than later.

Forum List

Back