Houston up 7-0 over KC first quarter.

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
Only a matter of time until the Texicans spit the bit.

Reid's face shield won't be a new trend. I predict it'll be gone at half time.

Haven't watched the NFL-BLM in 3 years and I don't intend to start.

They lost a 50 year fan for good!

So you used to be a fan, now you refuse to watch.

What Changed?

Who cares ???? Now go and hide the poor ratings like the Democrat's do in their polls and everything else.

Haven't watched. Won't watch.

When the NFL starts Jim Crow back with separate but equal National Anthems based on skin color you have completely jumped the shark. Fuck 'em.

Haven't watched. Won't watch.

When the NFL starts Jim Crow back with separate but equal National Anthems based on skin color you have completely jumped the shark. Fuck 'em.

LOL...sure... nobody believes you.

KC 24-7 over the Texicans.

1599791699313.png

Remember, the RWI's on this board have vowed to never watch the NFL again.
Those disgusting unAmerican traitors, they claim.

Perfect opportunity to have a civil discussion among the sane.
Enjoy the game.
I love how the announcers explained that the league stands behind black lives matter because the movement is about positive change in our society. Republicans want to make blm a terrorist movement when it’s not. It’s about injustice inequality and fairness.

What Changed?

Kneeling in disrespect for our national anthem is unacceptable!

The first time the individual should be fined a years salary...2nd time and you are DONE in the NFL.

The Vikings never kneeled...but the NFL clearly condones it...So they wont see a penny from me! Not even my viewership (which is where they make all their money).

Your loss. Kids love it and they don’t care about marketing to old fucks like you. You didn’t go to home games. Bfd you won’t watch on tv?

I lost interest in hockey and baseball and boxing And mma. They’ll survive

What Changed?

Its too political nowadays. If you want to watch politics, tune in MSNBC
There’s nothing political about the game. You’re being played. They use wedge issues to divide us. Today you don’t like football yesterday you didn’t believe in science? Wake the f up

What Changed?

Kneeling in disrespect for our national anthem is unacceptable!

The first time the individual should be fined a years salary...2nd time and you are DONE in the NFL.

The Vikings never kneeled...but the NFL clearly condones it...So they wont see a penny from me! Not even my viewership (which is where they make all their money).
Big deal if I want to kneel. What if I want to wear sunglasses? Should that be illegal hitler?

Remember, the RWI's on this board have vowed to never watch the NFL again.
Those disgusting unAmerican traitors, they claim.

Perfect opportunity to have a civil discussion among the sane.
Enjoy the game.
I love how the announcers explained that the league stands behind black lives matter because the movement is about positive change in our society. Republicans want to make blm a terrorist movement when it’s not. It’s about injustice inequality and fairness.

You are right in a backhand kind of way. Conservatives don't want to be lectured by sports stars about political matters. Back in the day, what was Walter Payton's view on gun control? Or what did Terry Bradshaw think about reparations or abortion.

No one knew, and both of those fellows and all of their peers were able to get fans on both sides of the issue.

Forum List

Back