House votes 424-1 to end yet another power grab by Biden.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Who was the lonely single vote? It takes courage to stand alone, even if wrong on an issue. I gather this was not the intention of the law but who knows

Biden must think he is King the way he ignores laws, and twists them to push his radical agenda.

Is this the beginning of the end for him?

Why are over 100 people missing from that vote?

Things like this shouldn't even be necessary. :(

Screen Shot 2023-09-27 at 12.45.31 PM copy.jpg

Pelosi? Maybe she thought they were voting on banning insider trading.

Nancy Pelosi: "Hi! I'm Nancy, I'm 83 and want to be your representative until I turn 90!"

The fact that anyone that age easily able to retire and enjoy life very well off would rather run for office and keep working in Washington instead tells you exactly what is wrong with our government.

Who was the lonely single vote? It takes courage to stand alone, even if wrong on an issue. I gather this was not the intention of the law but who knows
Rep. Veronica Escobar, D-Texas, voting against. Really didn’t take courage in my view as the outcome was never in doubt being the deciding vote when the outcome is far from certain takes more courage to me.

Nancy Pelosi: "Hi! I'm Nancy, I'm 83 and want to be your representative until I turn 90!"

The fact that anyone that age easily able to retire and enjoy life very well off would rather run for office and keep working in Washington instead tells you exactly what is wrong with
This is a vaid point. I suppose it places a bullseye on their backs though (assuming they arent retiring or something) in their district.

This bill was truly "bipartisan," but that term is used far too often by the media when it involves only a small number of the opposition. Unless a majority of both parties vote for something, it is not "bipartisan" as the media would have you believe.

Biden must think he is King the way he ignores laws, and twists them to push his radical agenda.

Is this the beginning of the end for him?

The only kind of Hunter that Joe won't go to bat for.

The fact that anyone that age easily able to retire and enjoy life very well off would rather run for office and keep working in Washington instead tells you exactly what is wrong with our government.

Narcissism on steroids.

It was Diane Feinstein, she was confused by the question and wondered why so many people were in the Senate chambers.

:0

Why the hell would the president of the United States be concerned with funding for archery in high schools when the freaking Country is inundated with illegal foreign agents and aliens sleeping in every city and looting stores and and kids are dying from the importation of fentenyl drugs? Is there another administration run by phantom unelected liberal idiots?

Forum List

Back