House Speaker Mike Johnson on Single Party Impeachmet

Let's see.

• Fewer shell companies than the Trump Crime family.
  • We know that the Trump Crime family received millions of dollars from US Adversaries.
  • We know that the Trump Crime family not only didn't pay income on foreign income, they didn't pay taxes on US income.
  • We know that Trump attempted to blackmail the Ukraine President to further his own Presidential campaign unlike Biden who we executing the policy of the United State and all of western Europe.
  • Hunters laptop is irrelevant to impeaching Joe Biden, Hunter has problems and everyone is aware of that.
  • We know that whistleblowers blew the whistle on Trump, but the Senate refused to convict.
  • I have no idea what you think Form 1023 has as it is an application for a 501(c)(3), but we do know that Trump defrauded his own charities and had the charity dissolved.
  • There is mandatory reporting of dollar transfers over X dollars, that does not show there was anything illegal.
  • You say the "bank records document the path and dates of illegal money" but fail to provide specifics. Where these transfers while Joe Biden was in office? Or when he was a private citizen? Did they involve family finances (like payback of truck loans and a loan to his brother)?
  • A Trump appointed prosecutor not indicting fast enough or a Judge rejecting a plea deal have nothing to do with Joe Biden.
  • People use phony email accounts - shocking.
  • And we know that Trump failed to honor legal subpoena's from both the United States Congress and a Federal Court. However Hunter failing to honor a subpoena has nothing to do with impeaching Joe Biden.

Just so ya know, Hunter isn't up for impeachment, nor would I ever vote for him.

WW
1. So prove that Trump laundered money thru those shell companies like the Biden's did. If so, why didn't the dems add those articles of impeachment

2. You don't know that the Trumps sold influence like the Biden Crime Family. The Trump business are legitimate.

3. Trump paid all taxes due or they would have been prosecuted

4. That's a WOPPER. Obama admin only approved the $1b in loan guarantees to Ukraine BECAUSE of Shokin. Biden went against US policy when he extorted Ukraine to fire Shokin to protect the Biden cash cow.

5. Hunter's laptop has evidence of selling influence. Note that the FBI covered it up.

6. We know that Trump's whistleblowers were 2nd hand deep state plants. Trump asking for an investigation into Biden corruption was a legitimate request based on the Biden bribery schemes.

7. "Suspicious" money transfers are "suspicious". The banks knew the money was illegitimate.

8. The bank records will answer all of your questions at the Impeachment Trial.

9. The DC swamp protects democrat crooks and maliciously prosecutes Republicans.

10. Hunter not honoring a legal subpoena needs to be prosecuted. Don Trump Jr. went thru many closed door sessions honoring a subpoena.

No, we don't. You're just making stupid shit up, because that's what fascist propagandists do.
Given how many decades you're been lying for the glory of fascism, you have no excuse for sucking so badly at it.
Now, how does Putin tell you to respond to that? Drop to your knees, do what you do best, then beg for the latest PartyApprovedLies.
Can't handle the truth?

Bidens Used Web of Shell Companies to Conceal Foreign Cash, Bank Records Obtained by House GOP Reveal​

Are you reading your posts? Please tell me what insults I leveled in the post you are replying to. I think you might consult a dictionary for the definition of insult otherwise if the shoe fits-----

How old are you?

"Too late. Piglosi..."

And like DJT, you go after women with degrading insults because why...? How old are you?

Very thoughtful explanation.
However, the outcome of which means, that if ONE party impeaches a member of the other party for a perceived infraction, then the other party feels no need to defer to the perceptions of that party, and will in-fact impeach that other party's president for ANY perceived infraction without a second thought.
That's why the GOP needs more adults in a room, the room, any room.

They are records of transitions. They are not evidence of corruption or influence peddling.
I think you meant "transactions". You must have too much transsexual shit on your brain.

Yes they are records of corruption when they come from US adversaries and there is no legitimate business purpose, in fact they are for buying influence.

I think you meant "transactions". You must have too much transsexual shit on your brain.

Yes they are records of corruption when they come from US adversaries and there is no legitimate business purpose, in fact they are for buying influence.

You mean like 7 Million dollars paid to Trump by China during his term in office?

WW

Democrats get all butt hurt and demand that the Republicans don't play partisan politics when the Republicans have power but they sure as hell do it when they have power. That is just the type of turds they are.

The Democrats were low life assholes giving Trump a Bill of Impeachment over that phone call. They did it because their attempted coup over the Russian bullshit failed. The second Bill of Impeachment was just as ridiculous and just showed what filth the Democrats are.

They are getting a little taste of their own medicine now and the bastards don't like it.

Forum List

Back