House Republicans Probe FBI’s Sudden About-Face On Confidential Source

I refuse to believe America is so far gone that it would make a mentally ill, racist man president again after his first presidency (where the people said no) was a complete fucking disaster.
You avoided my question. You have claimed a gagillion times that Biden is innocent. You know he isnt innocent, so why do you claim that he is? Why arent you embarrassed about being untruthful AND wrong? Again, you MUST know that Joe is going to be pardoning himself in just a few months, at which point you lose all credibility. Why dont you care about being right? Why do you make statements that are only convenient in the moment, but make you look dumb as fuck in the long run?

I will NEVER understand that instinct. I dont ever want to be wrong (it happens occasionally, but i try hard as fuck not to let it happen) and i would be ashamed if i couldnt win a debate without lying. That mindset simply doesnt exist in me.

Last edited:
You avoided my question. You have claimed a gagillion times that Biden is innocent. You know he isnt innocent, so why do you claim that he is? Why arent you embarrassed about being untruthful AND wrong? Again, you MUST know that Joe is going to be pardoning himself in just a few months, at which point you lose all credibility. Why dont you care about being right? Why do you make statements that are only convenient in the moment, but make you look dumb as fuck in the long run?

Actually, he's going to win a second term, and won't be pardoning himself at all, because all these supposed charges are collapsing. Your "Confidential Source" is a Russian spy. Your hearings are turning into clown shows.

Your side has been trying for six year to "get" something on Biden. You haven't come up with anything yet other than his family members make money in legitimate business in foreign countries, just like most of the family of Republican politicians.

On the other hand, Trump has racked up 91 Indictments, Several findings of fraud, and liability for a sexual assault. THAT'S the guy you are supporting.

I will NEVER understand that instinct. I dont ever want to be wrong (it happens occasionally, but i try hard as fuck not to let it happen) and i would be ashamed if i couldnt win a debate without lying. That mindset simply doesnt exist in me.

Again, you are too stupid to realize what the truth is. Honestly, you should work on being less stupid.

Criminal charges. You want a list? Youve seen the list. No need for me to repeat it. :dunno:
Your claim that they could convict them based on bank records alone is bullshit.

You know it’s bullshit because you are avoiding having to back it up.

Your claim that they could convict them based on bank records alone is bullshit.

You know it’s bullshit because you are avoiding having to back it up.
The fuck it is. The real world isnt Hollywood. Prosecutors dont get juicy videos of guys plotting out their crimes. They get bank records.

I know that democrats never ask any questions about this stuff, but the Bidens having NO explanation for how they earned any of their money, is not going to fly with a jury.

The fuck it is. The real world isnt Hollywood. Prosecutors dont get juicy videos of guys plotting out their crimes. They get bank records.

I know that democrats never ask any questions about this stuff, but the Bidens having NO explanation for how they earned any of their money, is not going to fly with a jury.
Ive asked you a lot of questions, but instead of answering them, you get angry and call people names.

In the real world, when someone presses charges they have to explain the law that was broken and how. Something you seem incapable of doing.

House Republicans Probe FBI’s Sudden About-Face On Confidential Source

1 Mar 2024 ~~ By Tristan Justice

House Republicans are demanding the FBI turn over records related to the federal government’s indictment of a once-trusted confidential human source (CHS), according to a joint congressional letter shared exclusively with The Federalist.
On Friday, House Oversight Chairman James Comer and Judiciary Chairman Jim Jordan sent the letter to FBI Director Christopher Wray to request documents related to Special Counsel David Weiss’s indictment of CHS Alexander Smirnov. Smirnov was charged two weeks ago for allegedly making false statements about President Joe Biden’s involvement in a criminal bribery scheme with a Ukrainian oligarch. Republican lawmakers, however, are left with questions about the FBI’s sudden about-face on the source they once highly regarded.
“Prior to the indictment, the FBI allowed Mr. Smirnov to serve as a CHS for over 14 years and earn a six-figure income, while maintaining ‘extensive and extremely recent’ foreign intelligence contacts,” lawmakers wrote. “Only after Mr. Smirnov reported that President Joe Biden accepted a bribe from a Ukrainian energy company in exchange for using his official position to oust the Ukrainian Prosecutor General did the FBI apparently take a hard look at this CHS.”

Commentary:
Garland's DoJ needed to quash the Joe Bribe-'em problems by indicting Smirnov for lying about the amount of bribes that Hunter and Joe got from the Ukraine.
Of Course It is only fair. After all, didn't they arrest Christopher Steele and charge him with fabricating his story about Trump's role in the Russia collusion scandal....
What? They never indicted Steele....? Oh Nevermind...
Smirinov knows where the bodies are....
Arresting and jailing Smirinov is a clumsy and desperate measure by the Biden crime family. It’s obvious they want to keep him on ice and away from the impeachment inquiry. The DOJ and FBI continue to embarrass themselves as Biden’s dogs.
Disgraceful. --- Remember That Smirinov did not commit suicide.

What they should be investigating is Smirnov's emergence as a CHS when Trump and Billy the Bagman were running the DoJ. Around the time we found out Trump was trying to illegally get Zelensky to interfere with our election on Trump's behalf.

Actually, they really can't.

The only crime we know that Hunter committed was not reporting his taxes, which he's paid back taxes and paid a penalty.

As opposed to 91 indicted felonies that Trump has racked up.
Actually, that’s not true. We know the corrupt DOJ allowed the statute of limitations to expire in connection with Hunter Biden’s most serious felony tax crimes during his time with Burisma.

An American company that forked over a huge payday to onetime FBI informant Alexander Smirnov has ties to a British firm owned by business associates of Donald Trump, according to The Guardian. Smirnov is charged with feeding federal agents false information about the Biden family and their business dealings in Ukraine—lies he allegedly began peddling in 2020, the same year he was paid $600,000 by the Texas-based Economic Transformation Technologies, the newspaper reported on Thursday. ETT’s chief executive is Christopher Condon, who is also one of three shareholders in the now-dissolved ETT Investment Holding Limited in London. The other two shareholders are Pakistani-American investor Shahal Khan and Dubai businessman Farooq Arjomand. Both Khan and Arjomand boast ties to Trump “through Trump associates,” according to The Guardian.

Last edited:
Ive asked you a lot of questions, but instead of answering them, you get angry and call people names.

In the real world, when someone presses charges they have to explain the law that was broken and how. Something you seem incapable of doing.
Its been explained THOUSANDS of times to you guys. You ignore all the evidence though and act like a jury is going to do the same thing. I promise you they wont.

Its been explained THOUSANDS of times to you guys. You ignore all the evidence though and act like a jury is going to do the same thing. I promise you they wont.
You ignore that you don't have evidence to support charges, especially with "the bank records alone".

You used to talk about charges for bribery, but since the whistleblower turned out to be a fraud that sort of died down.

There's no charges supportable by the bank records, as you suggested. Those records just show Hunter Biden earning money from deals with corporations that happen to be in foreign countries, which is not illegal in the least.

You ignore the lack of evidence to support specific charges and act like a prosecutor is going to do the same thing. I promise you they won't.

Of course, you could explain what charges are supported by the bank records alone, but we both know you're going to pretend like that's just too much work, meanwhile you will write message after message with personal attacks, showing this has nothing to do with efficient use of time and everything to do with the inability to do so or (and I think this is much more likely) your desire to avoid scrutiny for your claims.

You ignore that you don't have evidence to support charges, especially with "the bank records alone".
Yes we do. Thats an absurd statement. ALL we need are those bank records. The Bidens have no legitimate excuse for them receiving all that money. If they did, we would have heard it by now. :cuckoo:

They also didnt pay taxes on any of it, and they didnt register as foreign agents.

I told you to be specific.

That’s anything BUT specific

Who bribed who for what and with what reward. Show the receipts.
Ohhh, you want me to detail all the evidence gathered the past 3 years? Weve played this game before. I do a fuck ton of work and then you dismiss it all with a 1 sentence troll post. No thanks man. Im not interested in that pointless exercise.

Biden will be pardoning him and his family for these crimes just a few months from now, THEN you wont be able to deny anything anymore.

Yes we do. Thats an absurd statement. ALL we need are those bank records. The Bidens have no legitimate excuse for them receiving all that money. If they did, we would have heard it by now. :cuckoo:

They also didnt pay taxes on any of it, and they didnt register as foreign agents.
Joe Biden didn’t receive any of the money so he’s not paying taxes on it. Hunter Biden is already being charged with the tax violation.

To be charged for not filing FARA, you’re going to need a hell of a lot more than bank records.

Biden doesn’t need any “legitimate excuse”. You need a legitimate allegation of criminality. That’s how the justice system works.

Joe Biden didn’t receive any of the money so he’s not paying taxes on it.
What makes you so damn sure of THAT? Congress hasent even seen Joe Biden's bank records yet. Do you honestly think that with his brother and son collecting money all over the world from corrupt people, and Hunter admitting that he pays his fathers bills, you honestly think they arent going to track any money back to Joe once they see his banks accounts? You think they wont find a financial benefit for Joe in some way, even if its just Hunter paying to remodel his house, or redo the roof, etc? Does that seem very likely to you?

Again, this is why Joe will be pardoning himself and his family in a few months and then democrats wont be able to deny it anymore. You threw your credibility out the window for a temporary benefit. In the long run you will all be exposed as frauds and morons who are completely unable to recognize the obvious. You will be known as the party who protected the most corrupt politician in US history.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back