House Republicans Probe FBI’s Sudden About-Face On Confidential Source

Except for the fact that they arent. They are shell companies meant to hide money transfers, but they got caught. The moment Biden is no longer president, the DOJ can instantly take the Bidens to court and win on just bank records alone. Bank records are how virtually ALL financial crime cases are proven. Rarely is there a video or a witness for financial crimes. All the evidence is in the financial statements, which they also didnt pay taxes on.

Actually, they really can't.

The only crime we know that Hunter committed was not reporting his taxes, which he's paid back taxes and paid a penalty.

As opposed to 91 indicted felonies that Trump has racked up.

Actually, they really can't.

The only crime we know that Hunter committed was not reporting his taxes, which he's paid back taxes and paid a penalty.

As opposed to 91 indicted felonies that Trump has racked up.
These wild claims of yours are going to make you look stupid when Joe writes up pardons after he loses the election.

he won't lose the election. Certainly not at the rate Trump's dementing.
And given how fast the evidence is collapsing against Hunter, he won't have to issue any pardons.
I have to ask... whats more important to you? Saying the most convenient thing in the moment, or being right in the long term?

Surely must realize that you WILL end up being wrong about all of that. Arent you going to feel shame when that happens? Do even care about your reputation around here? It seems like you dont give a flying fuck about honesty and being right. I dont understand that at all. I could never be like that.

Last edited:
Keeping the Republicans from embarrassing themselves further?

Look, man, you've been looking for "proof" that Joe Biden got Bursima money for six years now... and have come up with... nothing.

And your main source turned out to be a disseminator of Russian disinformation.

When is Screaming *Joe going to release his tax returns for his LLCs?

House Republicans Probe FBI’s Sudden About-Face On Confidential Source

1 Mar 2024 ~~ By Tristan Justice

House Republicans are demanding the FBI turn over records related to the federal government’s indictment of a once-trusted confidential human source (CHS), according to a joint congressional letter shared exclusively with The Federalist.
On Friday, House Oversight Chairman James Comer and Judiciary Chairman Jim Jordan sent the letter to FBI Director Christopher Wray to request documents related to Special Counsel David Weiss’s indictment of CHS Alexander Smirnov. Smirnov was charged two weeks ago for allegedly making false statements about President Joe Biden’s involvement in a criminal bribery scheme with a Ukrainian oligarch. Republican lawmakers, however, are left with questions about the FBI’s sudden about-face on the source they once highly regarded.
“Prior to the indictment, the FBI allowed Mr. Smirnov to serve as a CHS for over 14 years and earn a six-figure income, while maintaining ‘extensive and extremely recent’ foreign intelligence contacts,” lawmakers wrote. “Only after Mr. Smirnov reported that President Joe Biden accepted a bribe from a Ukrainian energy company in exchange for using his official position to oust the Ukrainian Prosecutor General did the FBI apparently take a hard look at this CHS.”

Commentary:
Garland's DoJ needed to quash the Joe Bribe-'em problems by indicting Smirnov for lying about the amount of bribes that Hunter and Joe got from the Ukraine.
Of Course It is only fair. After all, didn't they arrest Christopher Steele and charge him with fabricating his story about Trump's role in the Russia collusion scandal....
What? They never indicted Steele....? Oh Nevermind...
Smirinov knows where the bodies are....
Arresting and jailing Smirinov is a clumsy and desperate measure by the Biden crime family. It’s obvious they want to keep him on ice and away from the impeachment inquiry. The DOJ and FBI continue to embarrass themselves as Biden’s dogs.
Disgraceful. --- Remember That Smirinov did not commit suicide.

This will be yet another nothingburger.

I have to ask... whats more important to you? Saying the most convenient thing in the moment, or being right in the long term?

Surely must realize that you WILL end up being wrong about all of that. Arent you going to feel shame when that happens? Do even care about your reputation around here? It seems like you dont give a flying fuck about honesty and being right. I dont understand that at all. I could never be like that.

I refuse to believe America is so far gone that it would make a mentally ill, racist man president again after his first presidency (where the people said no) was a complete fucking disaster.

Seriously look at some of Trump's speeches. He's not just being a little forgetful like Biden, his behavior is just plain, nuts.

Forum List

Back