House passes tough immigration bill

Always assume liberals lie about everything.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Always assume, reactionary extremists of the far left or far right. like MaxGrits, who values an anti-American agenda, to not tell the truth. Respond to the OP, please.

"If you tell people that you think they're criminals, that you think they're simply bringing diseases, that they're bringing drugs, then you treat them as invaders, they kind of think you don't like them," said Rep. Luis Gutierrez, D-Ill. "They're going to believe you don't like them, and they're not going to vote for you."

• Banned
The issue then is the result, "they won't vote for me."

If they will vote for Luis, then they can have all the drugs and diseases and bad habits they want.

Stiffed neck evangelicals with a hard heart...at least for da brown kids...

Why do "brown" people get a pass when it comes to violations of the law?

Race baiting faggot

How many white illegals do you bitch about? I've never seen you post a thread on the subject, but you damn sure do about the southern border....

Faggot!? Are you smokin' dat crack pipe again and need a light?

Always assume, reactionary extremists of the far left or far right. like MaxGrits, who values an anti-American agenda, to not tell the truth. Respond to the OP, please.

when the fuck have you ever responded in a truthful manner when a Conservative posts anything you disagree with ?

as to the OP...., what is there to say other that Snarky Jakeoff is a liberturd :lmao:

"If you tell people that you think they're criminals, that you think they're simply bringing diseases, that they're bringing drugs, then you treat them as invaders, they kind of think you don't like them," said Rep. Luis Gutierrez, D-Ill. "They're going to believe you don't like them, and they're not going to vote for you."

illegals do NOT have voting rights !

illegals do NOT have voting rights !

Not "yet" anyways.

Boehner is bowing to his far right in the party in the matter of the OP.

He knows the demographics have changed, but he would rather be a Speaker of a party in decline than a leader of one on the right path.

Race baiting faggot

How many white illegals do you bitch about? I've never seen you post a thread on the subject, but you damn sure do about the southern border....

THAT is your forte ..., oooooh, excuse me due to your liberscum education, forte means, a thing at which someone excels.

Race baiting faggot

So many white illegals flooding our border.......

Fucking retard.

Forum List

Back