House Passes Most Important Legislation Since 1965 Civil Rights Act

You are a classless asshole.
Ew, clutch them pearls why don't cha!

Problem isn't me misreading or ignoring things. Trouble is I've been reading your crap with little retort far too long already. You uber privileged, "poor me" screaming, white victards are a dime a dozen.

the biggest money in the U.S. is held by the government and they are the biggest corrupting influence
Typical upside down, moronic, neoliberal lunacy. The government is what gets corrupted by private, "Big Money" interests (mostly Big Corporate billionaires), undemocratically forcing their will upon the rest of us. That's who doesn't want you getting $1, let alone 1400. Jeff Bezos' billions corrupt our governments into having us pay for his workers instead of him. Too Big is cancer. Too Big is fail. Amazon is way, way too fucking Big! Add WalMart, Exxon, Goldman Sachs, Comcast,... on and on... Break 'em up! No more significant corruption possible. No more Bigly fail.

On Wednesday, House Democrats voted 220-210 to pass H.R. 1, the “For the People Act,” which is the most important set of voting and election reforms since the historic Voting Rights Act was adopted in 1965. These reforms, which House Democrats previously passed in 2019, face a challenging path to in the Senate given Democrats’ narrow majority and uncertainty over whether they can overcome a GOP filibuster, but their adoption is critical for preserving American democracy amid unprecedented attack by Republican extremists both in and outside Congress

All Republicans should vote for it, because we all know how important free and fair elections are to them.
I think you mean, "For the people who can cheat their mother fucking asses off in an election act."

Look what you cheated for, A veg and a woman who can stuff 10 cocks in her mouth at once.

the biggest money in the U.S. is held by the government and they are the biggest corrupting influence
Typical upside down, moronic, neoliberal lunacy. The government is what gets corrupted by private, "Big Money" interests (mostly Big Corporate billionaires), undemocratically forcing their will upon the rest of us. That's who doesn't want you getting $1, let alone 1400. Jeff Bezos' billions corrupt our governments into having us pay for his workers instead of him. Too Big is cancer. Too Big is fail. Amazon is way, way too fucking Big! Add WalMart, Exxon, Goldman Sachs, Comcast,... on and on... Break 'em up! No more significant corruption possible. No more Bigly fail.
How about voting for better reps?

Ew, clutch them pearls why don't cha!

Problem isn't me misreading or ignoring things. Trouble is I've been reading your crap with little retort far too long already. You uber privileged, "poor me" screaming, white victards are a dime a dozen.
The trouble is, you are an asshole.

How about voting for better reps?
Yeah, big surprise that's all you've got to offer. Endless hope in a system designed to produce incremental failure. How about allowing all to select from a wide range of decent contenders for a change? None ever beholden to corporate interests or billionaires? ..crickets.. Yeah, that's right. You got nothin'.

Yeah, big surprise that's all you've got to offer. Endless hope in a system designed to produce incremental failure. How about allowing all to select from a wide range of decent contenders for a change? None ever beholden to corporate interests or billionaires? ..crickets.. Yeah, that's right. You got nothin'.
I picked Trump because he was not beholden to huge media corporate donors. The system is designed to support the DC bureaucratic lobbying machine. Trump threatened them and from day 1 all they did was bash him, trash him, investigate him, mounted 2 phony impeachments, etc. Now here you are crying about the endless hope of a failed system. People like me who voted for Trump were trying to break that system but, alas, it won if only temporarily.

Trump was known to be an irresponsible liar, corrupt as hell, and a self-described "billionaire" going in. Protect your henhouse with foxes and wolves too, no doubt. Idiot.

Trump was known to be an irresponsible liar, corrupt as hell, and a self-described "billionaire" going in. Protect your henhouse with foxes and wolves too, no doubt. Idiot.
Biden was known as a traitor, a self-described 'statesman' who was taking dirty money (laundered) from a communist country using his position as U.S. vp but that doesn't bother you a bit does it? All you know is "Orange Man Bad" because that's what they told you to think, you idiot.

Biden was known as a traitor, a self-described 'statesman' who was taking dirty money (laundered) from a communist country using his position as U.S. vp but that doesn't bother you a bit does it? All you know is "Orange Man Bad" because that's what they told you to think, you idiot.
Being truly Independent, I voted for neither. As I keep telling ya. You got nothing. Idiot.

Figures. We've been answering.

No, you haven't. You've been repeating the same dumb tautologies.

Oh well, must suck to be you.

Living in a world of morons like you? Yeah, it's sub-optimal.

"Hey, here's an idea! State your opinion on the matter! Do you oppose democracy or not?"

Fine. I'll answer, even though you and pogo are too chickenshit to do so. I'm not afraid of defending my convictions.

No, I don't oppose democracy. And I don't support Republican efforts to suppress the vote. I just don't share a blind faith that democracy produces good results. It depends entirely on the voters. If they're shallow, self-centered idiots, I'd really rather they didn't vote.
Suppress WHAT vote? Convicts? Filthy Illegals? Assholes who never vote but will if the ballot is mailed out and harvested by filthy Democrat stooges?

"Hey, here's an idea! State your opinion on the matter! Do you oppose democracy or not?"

Fine. I'll answer, even though you and pogo are too chickenshit to do so. I'm not afraid of defending my convictions.

No, I don't oppose democracy. And I don't support Republican efforts to suppress the vote. I just don't share a blind faith that democracy produces good results. It depends entirely on the voters. If they're shallow, self-centered idiots, I'd really rather they didn't vote.
Suppress WHAT vote? Convicts? Filthy Illegals? Assholes who never vote but will if the ballot is mailed out and harvested by filthy Democrat stooges?

Yes - all that whacked out shit you dumb fuckers dream up.

It is a proven fact they do it. But filthy Red Lefties always call it a "Conspiracy Theory". Yet filthy Democrats made up that Russia hoax. You guys SUCK,

It is a proven fact they do it. But filthy Red Lefties always call it a "Conspiracy Theory". Yet filthy Democrats made up that Russia hoax. You guys SUCK,

I'm not a Democrat. But I know deluded bullshit when I see it.

Being truly Independent, I voted for neither. As I keep telling ya. You got nothing. Idiot.

If you didn’t vote, then your opinion is useless.

If you didn’t vote, then your opinion is useless.
I always vote. Getting tired of being wrong yet? Idiot.

I'm not a Democrat. But I know deluded bullshit when I see it.
Bernie Sanders is not a Democrat either. Just a dirty Red.

Forum List

Back