House Oversight Committee launching investigation of cocaine in the White House

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
If the DemoKKKrats are to be believed and the coke isn't Hunter's or Joe's (lol), then we've witnessed a MASSIVE failure of White House security, in which an unknown person brought an unknown substance into the most sensitive area of our capital, and the security operation still has no idea who it was or how it happened. MASSIVE failure.

• Banned
I would think that they have cameras in that area. Probably they were turned off for maintenance
during the period of time. :eusa_whistle:

Sure, and the video files are "corrupted". And the agents guarding that entrance were "asleep" or "on a break" when the smuggler came in. And the drug K9 was "somewhere else". Etc., etc., etc...lots of coincidences.

• Banned
THIS time you’ve got him for sure!

:icon_rolleyes:

Your president:

scarface.jpg

Gotta hand it to congressional republicans.
Investigate attack on Capitol? No.
Investigate cocaine at White House? Yes.

You don't want to know how an unknown person got an unknown substance into the White House?

Seems like you might be hoping something bad happens...
I'm just commenting on how (blissfuly) boring it's been in the White House for the past 3 years.

At least now there is a cocaine mystery to entertain.

John Durham in action:

breaking_bad_essay.jpg

Last edited:
I would think that they have cameras in that area. Probably they were turned off for maintenance
during the period of time. :eusa_whistle:

Fact -- The only people who make it into the White House, through security, without having to be nearly strip searched, are the First Family.

That blow was not brought into the WH by a staffer.

If the DemoKKKrats are to be believed and the coke isn't Hunter's or Joe's (lol), then we've witnessed a MASSIVE failure of White House security, in which an unknown person brought an unknown substance into the most sensitive area of our capital, and the security operation still has no idea who it was or how it happened. MASSIVE failure.

This only proves one thing:

The GOP is getting desperate!!!!

Grasping at straws much?

Forum List

Back