House Oversight Committee launching investigation of cocaine in the White House

Don't worry, any day now we're going to see a "medical" piece in the New York Times or on CNN about how cocaine is actually good for you.
I bet you’re one of those guys that believes cops go into respiratory arrest from touching a dollar with fentanyl on it.

The lethal dose for fentanyl is 2mg.
When it’s in your blood.

Not when it’s on a dollar.

As long as no one trips and falls with their nose inside the baggie and inhales the entire contents accidentally, it’s not a threat.

When it’s in your blood.

Not when it’s on a dollar.

As long as no one trips and falls with their nose inside the baggie and inhales the entire contents accidentally, it’s not a threat.

I think Joe Biden is inhaling that cocaine on purpose. It certainly explains his abuse towards his employees.

I just think that you wetting your pants over this is overreacting

If they found a baggie of coke in Trump's house you'd literally shit your pants. You guys pitched a fit when Trump had two scoops of ice cream.

1689026813613.png

I mean, do you not know the difference between anthrax and cocaine?

This isn’t complicated.
It isn't complicated.

You claimed that cocaine doesn't harm people. 25,000 people in the US died from cocaine in 2021.

The only question is whether you are mindnumbingly ignorant or a liar.

If they found a baggie of coke in Trump's house you'd literally shit your pants. You guys pitched a fit when Trump had two scoops of ice cream.
No one pitched a fit when he had ice cream. You guys couldn’t even raise an eyebrow when he tried to overthrow the government.

It isn't complicated.

You claimed that cocaine doesn't harm people. 25,000 people in the US died from cocaine in 2021.

How many of those people died because they walked past a baggie of cocaine?

How many of those people died because they walked past a baggie of cocaine?

Since you're sticking with it, it's looking like a liar.

Sure, and the video files are "corrupted". And the agents guarding that entrance were "asleep" or "on a break" when the smuggler came in. And the drug K9 was "somewhere else". Etc., etc., etc...lots of coincidences.
somehow, I find myself thinking of Epstein

hmmmm....

:45:

o_O

Since you're sticking with it, it's looking like a liar.
Oh for gods sake. Don’t you ever consider context?

We are talking about finding a baggie of cocaine. You aren’t going to die from handling the baggie.

Forum List

Back