CDZ House Member Gerald Brady Refers to Asians as "Chinks"

krichton

Platinum Member
Feb 3, 2021

An apology is not good enough. No one with these thoughts should be allowed to be a representative in congress. He's sealed his own fate for reelection, even if he's not ousted or resigns.

An apology is not good enough. No one with these thoughts should be allowed to be a representative in congress. He's sealed his own fate for reelection, even if he's not ousted or resigns.
Give him the boot.

What is this madness?

The man is a democrat

Did you hear me?

DEMOCRAT!!

As such, you should lick the very shoes he walks on.

He is bullet proof and the media will NEVER take him down.

Idiots.
Funny that you make that assertion. He should go. We don't support and defend any Democrat like Republicans do when they say things like that.

What is this madness?

The man is a democrat

Did you hear me?

DEMOCRAT!!

Idiots.
Watch how many Democrats support him

What else is he supposed to call them? Asians? Screw that

He's wrong.

Asians are "gooks"....Chinese are "chinks".

The dems will prolly flush him for getting the distinction wrong.

Had this been a Republican state or local legislator making a slur like this, it would be ALL Over the National news…. NBC,CNN, New York Times, etc. But it’s not. This story is a blow to the news media’s narrative that only white Republicans can be racist.

What is this madness?

The man is a democrat

Did you hear me?

DEMOCRAT!!

Idiots.
Racists need to be dealt with regardless of what party they are in.

Nonsense. He's a DemoKKKrat and will get a full pass, as usual. Why do you think you're reading this story at "bluedelaware.com", whatever the fuck that is, instead of on CNN and MSNBC?

LOL

Nonsense. He's a DemoKKKrat and will get a full pass, as usual. Why do you think you're reading this story at "bluedelaware.com", whatever the fuck that is, instead of on CNN and MSNBC?

LOL

Notice the ”So long”

Democrats get rid of their embarrassments
Republicans look the other way, refuse to take action, pretend they know nothing about it.

Democrats get rid of their embarrassments

Hey, say hi to your sitting, twice-elected governor for me!

1626967582650.png

ummmm…..given his treatment in the Hanoi Hilton, I may give him a pass on that one

You are a lib, so of course that's the way you would see it. The idea of "group guilt" is huge with you guys.

That's the whole purpose for "critical race theory", blaming the whole White Race for slavery in the antebellum south.

Even those of us who weren't there and neither were our ancestors who were chilling in the backwaters of the Austro-Hungarian Empire.

You need to eliminate your hatred of the Vietnamese Peeps.

They are actually a very polite people.

Another racist Democrat hypocrite. They are starting to seem like the rule not the exception.

Forum List

Back