CDZ House Member Gerald Brady Refers to Asians as "Chinks"

Over kill, absolutely not a nice thing to say, Find me anyone who has never made a racial slur or insulted some one different than them self's.

America's domestic politics is almost exclusively a fight over racism.

Racism is Trump's signature cause, to the exclusion of all other issues.

Without racism Trump has no drawing card.
Online forums such as this one serve to make the point over and over again.

Is this an example of racism becoming popular for both political persuasions? Perhaps the best way to steal some of Trump's fire is for the other side to start adopting it as their's too?

Racism in America has always crossed party lines.

An apology is not good enough. No one with these thoughts should be allowed to be a representative in congress. He's sealed his own fate for reelection, even if he's not ousted or resigns.
I would be one of the great political leaders in world history and I have been known to utter all kinds of slurs concerning pretty much every demographic on earth, including blacks, whites, Indians, midgets, the obese, the thin, the blind, the deaf, and vegetarians of all levels. It is about context.

America's domestic politics is almost exclusively a fight over racism.

Racism is Trump's signature cause, to the exclusion of all other issues.

Without racism Trump has no drawing card.
Online forums such as this one serve to make the point over and over again.

Is this an example of racism becoming popular for both political persuasions? Perhaps the best way to steal some of Trump's fire is for the other side to start adopting it as their's too?

Racism in America has always crossed party lines.

And yet your ENTIRE post is about Trump, while you give a full pass to the racist DemoKKKrat in the OP, just like I said you would. LOL!

Over kill, absolutely not a nice thing to say, Find me anyone who has never made a racial slur or insulted some one different than them self's.

Are any of them running for office to represent those very people he refers to in racial slurs?

An apology is not good enough. No one with these thoughts should be allowed to be a representative in congress. He's sealed his own fate for reelection, even if he's not ousted or resigns.

Problem is, a lot of people might be like "he's a real man" or something like that. If you have dodgy opinions, you're a real person, not a politician.

Nonsense. He's a DemoKKKrat and will get a full pass, as usual. Why do you think you're reading this story at "bluedelaware.com", whatever the fuck that is, instead of on CNN and MSNBC?

LOL
He will get a pass? Like Al Franken did? You are just a hateful person who does not think.

Franken did not get a pass, he lost his job over complete stupide by both the left and the right political retards.

Would you feel better if he had called them "slopes" instead?

Well, if he must be a bigot, it would be nice if he could do it correctly. "Chinks" refers only to Chinese people, not all Asians.

Honestly, there's no concern for precision these days.

Insult, sure. Racist slur? That's only ubiquitous among your friends, hon. Outside your bubble, there are lots of people who don't do that.

It all depends who you are only.

Substiture Trump with Hunters use of the ****** word

Insult, sure. Racist slur? That's only ubiquitous among your friends, hon. Outside your bubble, there are lots of people who don't do that.
You just pick and choose who you dictate what rules are and for whom.

It is so dishonest and so phony. Like believing the Russia hoax and Fauci when you knew how it hurt the country for your own selfishness and gain.

It is so glaringly obvious

Watch how many Democrats support him
Any D who supports him sucks if he said that. I say that as a committed D. I don't need to know the political calculus, strategic implications, or anything else. People with neanderthal hate-views should not be in office, period. Clear enough?

Now, please do some housecleaning of your party too, cuz you have some obvious racist hatemongers lurking in the dark corners of congress who appear to have the full support of the R party. please don't stand for that. Everyone, left and right, deserves better.

You just pick and choose who you dictate what rules are and for whom.

It is so dishonest and so phony. Like believing the Russia hoax and Fauci when you knew how it hurt the country for your own selfishness and gain.

It is so glaringly obvious

What the hell are you talking about? What rules did I ever "pick and choose"? When did I ever "believe the Russia hoax" or Fauci? You will cite quotes from me NOW supporting your accusations, or you will apologize abjectly for just cutting and pasting generic, kneejerk accusations against who you ASSumed I was because you didn't bother to read and comprehend.

What the hell are you talking about? What rules did I ever "pick and choose"? When did I ever "believe the Russia hoax" or Fauci? You will cite quotes from me NOW supporting your accusations, or you will apologize abjectly for just cutting and pasting generic, kneejerk accusations against who you ASSumed I was because you didn't bother to read and comprehend.
I'm so glad I never listened to you people. Ida slaved to a boss and a 40 hr job. That is not living. Hypocrites every one of you.
I speak to liberals like I speak to horses. You wouldn't take kindly to my response if we weren't in here

I'll wait

We have some real douche bags in Congress like that shithead Maxine Waters or Sheila Jackson Lee.

Most, if not all, of the Democrats are pieces of shit.

We need to get rid of all of them

I'm so glad I never listened to you people. Ida slaved to a boss and a 40 hr job. That is not living. Hypocrites every one of you.
I speak to liberals like I speak to horses. You wouldn't take kindly to my response if we weren't in here

I'll wait

I'll take that as an, "I'm PROUD to be a parroting hack, and I don't need no reading!" The moment you called ME a liberal, you proved to everyone with two brain cells that you're just ranting at yourself.

If you're waiting for me to ever acknowledge you as though you were a person again, I hope you're holding your breath while you do it.

Dismissed to make room for someone with something to say.

New Topics

Forum List

Back