House Judiciary Chairman gives Fani Willis An Ultimatum

Do MAGAs like this? Its only designed to annoy going after Trump. It doesn't solve ANY federal issue.

If her I would respond with "everything submitted Gym. When are YOU going to testify?"
Who I want put on Trial is Josef Biden.

Why haven't we heard about her till now? She sounds like a Harris want to be, sleep her way to the top. Her case is done, because of her lying and stupidity.
^^^ So so goofy.
She is not going after a nobody. She is trying to jail the former President. When this happens to Biden, you guys will defend Biden as well.
Trump has a right to a defense.

But when a legislator tries to interfere with a court, the DA will publicly spank his ass.

Nah, you decided that before watching any testimony.

She will not be losing her license. And her very successful career includes several successful RICO prosecutions, making her the envy of successful prosecutors everywhere.

Like Rudy was, before he started tongue bathing the orange slob.
Did you hear Fani speak? She should be the envy of no one.

nope. I refused your silly deflection. "oh but what if" is never a valid response.
This is what your support for Josef Biden gets for America.

The story concerns a farmer who finds a viper freezing in the snow. Taking pity on it, he picks it up and places it within his coat. The viper, revived by the warmth, bites his rescuer, who dies realizing that it is his own fault. The story is recorded in both Greek and Latin sources.

Because there's no evidence as of now for her to lose her license. Normal world doesn't work the way the fantasy land of trumplandia works

Being a squealing Trumper, You are pre programmed to call fani willis stupid.

Wow! I'll bet Uncle Saul would be so proud of you!

Forum List

Back