House Judiciary Chairman gives Fani Willis An Ultimatum

Fani Willis Has a New Legal Problem​

Published Mar 14, 2024 at 10:44 AM EDT Updated Mar 14, 2024 at 11:19 AM EDT

Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis is facing a new lawsuit from conservative activist group Judicial Watch.

Judicial Watch sued Willis and Fulton County, Georgia, on Wednesday, alleging that the plaintiffs failed to comply with state laws by allegedly refusing to hand over communications that the district attorney and county had with the former January 6 Committee and special counsel Jack Smith.

Judicial Watch is asking the court to declare that Willis violated the state's Open Records Act, order the district attorney's office to search for and hand over all records, and award the group its attorney's fees and other costs related to the lawsuit.
Judicial watch? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Why haven't we heard about her till now? She sounds like a Harris want to be, sleep her way to the top. Her case is done, because of her lying and stupidity.
I didn't think about that. The comparison between her and Harris. When Fani went to the White House that is who she met up with, Kamala Harris. Strangely Harris had slept her way to the top with a married man. Makes you wonder if Harris advised Fani to do the same thing.

She's been treated with kid gloves all of her adult life, and the white liberals around her have ooh'd and aah'd over her every attempt to be clever. That has led her to believe that she can talk her way into or out of anything.
I know very littel about her rise to power but what you say makes perfect sense. Her stupidity is absolutely rooted in arrogance, iMHO.

You think what you like. I watched her ridiculous testimony and that woman is not smart. She also did amazingly stupid things as DA that will ultimately likely cause her to lose her license.
Nah, you decided that before watching any testimony.

She will not be losing her license. And her very successful career includes several successful RICO prosecutions, making her the envy of successful prosecutors everywhere.

Like Rudy was, before he started tongue bathing the orange slob.

Nah, you decided that before watching any testimony.
Well you would be wrong but then again you're a leftist, and most of them think they know everything about me, including what I thought as I sat down to watch this court proceeding. You're not very smart, yourself.

She will not be losing her license. And her very successful career includes several successful RICO prosecutions, making her the envy of successful prosecutors everywhere.
How do you know that she won't lose her license?

I never siad she wasn't successful. I don't care about her past, she did some really stupid things and then doubled down on them and will pay the price, as she should.

Well you would be wrong but then again you're a leftist, and most of them think they know everything about me, including what I thought as I sat down to watch this court proceeding. You're not very smart, yourself.

How do you know that she won't lose her license?

I never siad she wasn't successful. I don't care about her past, she did some really stupid things and then doubled down on them and will pay the price, as she should.
You said "I don't care about her past..." Then listed several accusations about her past!
Try again!😂😂😂

You said "I don't care about her past..." Then listed several accusations about her past!
Try again!😂😂😂
Not really. This is the immediate past, as in her actions as DA, as opposed to how she got in the position of DA.

Williams has every right to come to congressional session and say, "Mr. Jordan, you have no legal right to interfere. Sir, no federal court will even hear your complaint." The she stands up, walks out. leaving Jordan look like a doofus yet again.
She is not going after a nobody. She is trying to jail the former President. When this happens to Biden, you guys will defend Biden as well.

Jim Jordan Gives Fani Willis an Ultimatum​

Published Mar 14, 2024 at 12:10 PM EDT Updated Mar 14, 2024 at 4:02 PM EDT

House Judiciary Chairman Jim Jordan is giving Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis an ultimatum: cooperate with his investigation into her office or potentially face contempt of Congress.

Jordan wrote a letter to Willis on Thursday, first reported by Fox 5 Atlanta, warning her that if she does not produce all the documents the House committee has requested within two weeks, "the Committee will consider taking further action, such as the invocation of contempt of Congress proceeding."

Do MAGAs like this? Its only designed to annoy going after Trump. It doesn't solve ANY federal issue.

If her I would respond with "everything submitted Gym. When are YOU going to testify?"

Forum List

Back