House Intel Committee briefed on more Russian efforts to help the Orange Fraud

As you know, the facts are just now coming to light with the release of previously classified information.
Here are the facts if you care to learn about them.

I scanned through it and found a couple of straw man arguments right off the bat. I'm not going to read the entire 10,000 words, but I'm certain it's just as loaded with fallacies, lies and just plain bullshit. The evidence that the FBI tried to frame Flynn and had no justification for investigating him in the first place is overwhelming.

About your source:

Lawfare Group is a radical group of leftist lawyers in Washington, D.C. that, according to its website, operate in "that nebulous zone in which actions taken or contemplated to protect the nation interact with the nation’s laws and legal institutions."[1] Its founder is Benjamin Wittes and is associated with the Brookings Institution. It sends out a daily newsletter called the Lawfareblog.

During the Obama administration the Lawfare group:[2]
After the 2016 presidential election the Lawfare group immediately sought to:
Bologna as parotted by the GOP hate propaganda machine. Who needs evidence or courtrooms or law enforcement when you have such great liars and frauds?

Maybe you should not lie to the FBI?
FBI agents said they did not believe Flynn lied and recommended closing the case. Only STRZOK chose to order the case remain open, & only STRZOK decided Flynn would be charged with lying to FBI.

Jensen exposed the fact that the case was kept open for no valid reason, & the questioning of Flynn was unjustified.

This is the same Strzok that was recommended for Indictment by the US IG for exposed crimes...the same Strzok who still might very well go to jail for ACTUAL crimes.

As you know, the facts are just now coming to light with the release of previously classified information.

No, those are not the facts, that is an opinion article written in a little known blog.

THIS is a fact!

Handwritten%20note%20Flynn-M.png

Unsealed FBI notes reveal the intent of the FBI’s 1/24/17 interview of Flynn:

“What is our goal? Truth/Admission or to get him to lie, so we can prosecute [Flynn] or get him fired?”

FBI Notes confirm it was all a pretext.

Russia Backs Trump’s Re-election, and He Fears Democrats Will Exploit Its Support
A classified briefing to lawmakers angered the president, who complained that Democrats would “weaponize” the disclosure.
Russia Backs Trump’s Re-election, and He Fears Democrats Will Exploit Its Support

WASHINGTON — Intelligence officials warned House lawmakers last week that Russia was interfering in the 2020 campaign to try to get President Trump re-elected, five people familiar with the matter said, a disclosure to Congress that angered Mr. Trump, who complained that Democrats would use it against him.

The day after the Feb. 13 briefing to lawmakers, Mr. Trump berated Joseph Maguire, the outgoing acting director of national intelligence, for allowing it to take place, people familiar with the exchange said. Mr. Trump cited the presence in the briefing of Representative Adam B. Schiff, the California Democrat who led the impeachment proceedings against him, as a particular irritant.

During the briefing to the House Intelligence Committee, Mr. Trump’s allies challenged the conclusions, arguing that he has been tough on Russia and strengthened European security. Some intelligence officials viewed the briefing as a tactical error, saying that had the official who delivered the conclusion spoken less pointedly or left it out, they would have avoided angering the Republicans.

That intelligence official, Shelby Pierson, is an aide to Mr. Maguire who has a reputation of delivering intelligence in somewhat blunt terms. The president announced on Wednesday that he was replacing Mr. Maguire with Richard Grenell, the ambassador to Germany and long an aggressively vocal Trump supporter.
..........................................................................................................
This infuriated the Orange one because he hates to be reminded how the Russians helped him get elected.
.........................................................................................................

Trump Soured On Maguire After Staff Told Congress Russia Is Interfering On His Behalf
Trump Soured On Maguire After Staff Told Congress Russia Is Interfering On His Behalf

Acting Director of National Intelligence Joseph Maguire was still considered a frontrunner to take the post in a permanent capacity until last week — when President Donald Trump found out that Maguire’s staff had briefed House lawmakers that Russia is interfering in the 2020 election on Trump’s behalf.

According to reporting from the New York Times and Washington Post, Trump was furious in particular that Maguire aide Shelby Pierson conveyed the information to Adam Schiff, chairman of the House Intelligence Committee. Trump reportedly fretted that the Democrats would use it against him.

Members of both parties on the committee were in attendance at the briefing a week ago, and Trump’s allies argued with the conclusions Pierson presented, insisting that Trump has gotten tougher on Russia.

The President dressed down Maguire after the briefing, which reportedly led to his shift in favor to name U.S. Ambassador to Germany, Richard Grenell, the acting DNI. Grenell is an avid Trump supporter who has downplayed the threat Russia poses to U.S. elections.
...................................................................................................
So, let's see. The Don is purging everyone who testified honestly about his attempt to extort Ukraine. Now he's removing all the people warning the country about Russia's efforts to help him in 2020.
So, what you are saying is that we have more leaks of CLASSIFIED INFORMATION from the House Intel Committee.

I think we need a Special Council to look into these leaks.

Thanks for the heads up berg80

FBI Notes confirm it was all a pretext.
yes, they knew what Flynn said to Russians but asked Flynn what he said anyway so they could accuse him of lying even about what he absolutely had no reason to lie about. FBI can entrap anyone on earth that way. Scary violation of civil rights, something liberals used to care about before they became rabid mad dogs seeking blood.

I scanned through it and found a couple of straw man arguments right off the bat. I'm not going to read the entire 10,000 words, but I'm certain it's just as loaded with fallacies, lies and just plain bullshit. The evidence that the FBI tried to frame Flynn and had no justification for investigating him in the first place is overwhelming.

About your source:

Lawfare Group is a radical group of leftist lawyers in Washington, D.C. that, according to its website, operate in "that nebulous zone in which actions taken or contemplated to protect the nation interact with the nation’s laws and legal institutions."[1] Its founder is Benjamin Wittes and is associated with the Brookings Institution. It sends out a daily newsletter called the Lawfareblog.

Bologna as parotted by the GOP hate propaganda machine. Who needs evidence or courtrooms or law enforcement when you have such great liars and frauds?
Did you read that on the Lawfare website?

This is the same Strzok that was recommended for Indictment by the US IG for exposed crimes...the same Strzok who still might very well go to jail for ACTUAL crimes.

And let's not forget Strzok , a nerd boy scout, was trying to impress his hot young adulterous girlfriend with is insurance policy, with his ability to take down a sitting president. Odd isn't it that the two of them got together and rewrote the missing 302 report???

About your source:

someone told berg that it is gospel and he never though to question it.

About your source:

someone told berg that it is gospel and he never though to question it.
It conformed to his paranoid biases, so he believes it.

About your source:

I will go with our justice department and law enforcement over Rush Limbaugh and Sean hannity Greg and Jesse blah blah blah. They'll say anything they're told to.

About your source:

I will go with our justice department and law enforcement over Rush Limbaugh and Sean hannity Greg and Jesse blah blah blah. They'll say anything they're told to.
The DOJ dropped the charges against Flynn, moron.

About your source:

The DOJ dropped the charges against Flynn, moron.
That of course is the point. President Trump and the attorney general are on your alternate planet of ridiculous conspiracy theories phony scandals and pure misinformation. Poor America.

Forum List

Back