House Freedom Caucus fires warning shot over government shutdown

Oh please, even in a shut down the essentials remain open. Don't be such a drama queen.

I iiked how they had guards blocking the scenic turn offs on the way to Mt Rushmore.

OBAMA ACTUALLY ADDED WORK DURING THE SHUTDOWN TO MAKE SURE NO ONE COULD EVEN LOOK AT RUSHMORE!

:auiqs.jpg:

I mean, you have got to be shitting me. Obama is such a tool.

So no VA, no social security, no Medicare, no traffic Controllers, no food and meat inspectors, no ICE, no pay for soldiers, ne pensions for veterans.

Hey what could go wrong?
Oh please, even in a shut down the essentials remain.
And how do you propose we secure the border?
Start with the billions of dollars in discretionary funds scattered across the executive branch.

:auiqs.jpg:how can it get worse??

if the government leaves the people will step in and really secure it,,
Turning a bunch of wanna-be warriors loose in the wilds of the U.S. Mexico border would be a recipe for disaster.
There are places that are miles and miles from even the nearest dirt road.
No infrastucture.
No support.
No water.
Who is going to rescue the fools who go out there thinking they are going to "secure" the border?

Turning a bunch of wanna-be warriors loose in the wilds of the U.S. Mexico border would be a recipe for disaster.
There are places that are miles and miles from even the nearest dirt road.
No infrastucture.
No support.
No water.
Who is going to rescue the fools who go out there thinking they are going to "secure" the border?
they cant do a worse job than the government,,

right now its the people that support the government so nothing on that issue will change,,

Forum List

Back