House Ethics Concludes Swalwell Probe Into Link With Chinese Spy, Taking No Action.

No, just pointing out there are threads on this board containing the Durham report, that one of the easiest things to find on the internet right now is the Durham report & the fact that here you are on your 3rd post begging me to spoonfeed you the Durham Report shows everyone you don't really want to know what's in the report.

So do us all a favor and FUCK OFF . No one, especially me, has time for your childish snowflake / troll games.

Go back to the kids table, and let the adults talk.
Let me know when you point out the part of the Durham report that says they knew it was a hoax.

By the way, the Durham report specifically said that Trump was working with Russia to frame Hillary. I guess you forgot about that part. How convenient.

Let me know when you point out the part of the Durham report that says they knew it was a hoax.

By the way, the Durham report specifically said that Trump was working with Russia to frame Hillary.

You make it way too easy to prove you are a lying sack of shit ... and to put you on ignore

This board used to be ok until it became overly infested with lying, Democrat sac-licking
Fragile, easily offended / duped, reality-denying snowflakes, gaslighters, bots and trolls.

:rolleyes:

You make it way too easy to prove you are a lying sack of shit ... and to put you on ignore

This board used to be ok until it became overly infested with lying, Democrat sac-licking
Fragile, easily offended / duped, reality-denying snowflakes, gaslighters, bots and trolls.

:rolleyes:
I'm not lying it's in the Durham report which has been posted all over this site.

Durham uncovered that Trump is a traitor.

If you can't find it you have your head in the sand.

Obama, Biden, and Comey all knew Russian Collusion was a Hillary Hoax before the investigation was opened.

'The investigation should have never been opened.'

What part of that don't you understand?
Now that we know you can't prove they knew it was a hoax.

My next question is what exactly was the "hoax"?

Be specific please.

hey fucking asshole......i never worked a dy in my life because i lived wht i did so much..never had a boss..you are a 40 hour mindless sharecropper without a pot to piss in.......................you loathsome human being
*Clears throat and reiterates*

Make believe is important to a fragile minded cuck like yourself....

Cool. Can you quote the reference please.

I may owe easyt65 an apology.

I'll wait.
Hey delldude. Did you get a chance to find that yet?

Easyt65 needs a save and you are letting him down.
Easyt65 is on top of it. You can't bring yourself to do a google search?

Nonetheless, the intelligence on Clinton's plan was shared with Obama, Clapper and other top national security officials right after U.S. officials became aware of it in 2016, according to the report, which outlined what followed.

On Aug. 3, 2016, within days of receiving the Clinton plan in late July, then-CIA Director John Brennan met with Obama, Joe Biden (who was vice president at the time) and other senior officials to discuss Russian efforts to interfere in the election.

I'm not lying it's in the Durham report which has been posted all over this site.

Durham uncovered that Trump is a traitor.

If you can't find it you have your head in the sand.

In a 2020 letter to lawmakers cited in Durham's report, then-Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe described the purported "approval by Hillary Clinton on July 26, 2016 of a proposal from one of her foreign policy advisers to vilify Donald Trump by stirring up a scandal claiming interference by the Russian security services." Ratcliffe added that Clinton's alleged plot would hurt Trump by "tying him to [Russian President Vladimir] Putin and the Russians' hacking of the Democratic National Committee," thereby distracting the public from the investigation into her use of a private email server.

Took longer to fill the search box, but this is all I could find/;

About 1,810,000 results (0.75 seconds)

Easyt65 is on top of it. You can't bring yourself to do a google search?

Nonetheless, the intelligence on Clinton's plan was shared with Obama, Clapper and other top national security officials right after U.S. officials became aware of it in 2016, according to the report, which outlined what followed.

On Aug. 3, 2016, within days of receiving the Clinton plan in late July, then-CIA Director John Brennan met with Obama, Joe Biden (who was vice president at the time) and other senior officials to discuss Russian efforts to interfere in the election.

In a 2020 letter to lawmakers cited in Durham's report, then-Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe described the purported "approval by Hillary Clinton on July 26, 2016 of a proposal from one of her foreign policy advisers to vilify Donald Trump by stirring up a scandal claiming interference by the Russian security services." Ratcliffe added that Clinton's alleged plot would hurt Trump by "tying him to [Russian President Vladimir] Putin and the Russians' hacking of the Democratic National Committee," thereby distracting the public from the investigation into her use of a private email server.

Took longer to fill the search box, but this is all I could find/;

About 1,810,000 results (0.75 seconds)

That doesn't say Hillary knew it was hoax. Do you know what intent means?

As a side note, the Durham report noted that opposition research is perfectly legal.

As a side note, the Durham report noted that opposition research is perfectly legal.
She created it along with her campaign people.

"approval by Hillary Clinton on July 26, 2016 of a proposal from one of her foreign policy advisers to vilify Donald Trump by stirring up a scandal claiming interference by the Russian security services."

Manufactured oppo research?

"approval by Hillary Clinton on July 26, 2016 of a proposal from one of her foreign policy advisers to vilify Donald Trump by stirring up a scandal claiming interference by the Russian security services."

This doesn't positively show she knew it was a hoax but I see some red flags in your post.

1. It's obviously the above isn't the entire sentence especially considering the first word is not capitalized. If taken from the middle of a sentence it should be "... approval etc."

2. Absolutely no context is provided for this statement.

Where is the rest? Can you copy paste more context please.

Nevermind. I was able to locate a searchable copy of Durham's report.

About 3 paragraphs below what you posted is this...

"To be clear, the Office did not and does not view the potential existence of a political plan by
one campaign to spread negative claims about its opponent as illegal or criminal in any respect.
As prosecutors and the Court reminded the jury in the Sussmann trial, opposition research is
commonplace in Washington, D.C. and elsewhere, is conducted by actors of all political parties,
and is not a basis in and of itself for criminal liability. Rather, only if the evidence supported the
latter of the two conditions described above-i.e., if there was an intent by the Clinton campaign
or its personnel to knowingly provide false information to the government-would such conduct
potentially support criminal charges."

And considering there were no criminal charges, your contention fails miserably.

This doesn't positively show she knew it was a hoax but I see some red flags in your post.

1. It's obviously the above isn't the entire sentence especially considering the first word is not capitalized. If taken from the middle of a sentence it should be "... approval etc."

2. Absolutely no context is provided for this statement.

Where is the rest? Can you copy paste more context please.
So you must not have read post #54. That is where the entire sentence came from, I tried to help you out by highlighting the part I pasted.
Nevermind. I was able to locate a searchable copy of Durham's report.

About 3 paragraphs below what you posted is this...

"To be clear, the Office did not and does not view the potential existence of a political plan by
one campaign to spread negative claims about its opponent as illegal or criminal in any respect.
As prosecutors and the Court reminded the jury in the Sussmann trial, opposition research is
commonplace in Washington, D.C. and elsewhere, is conducted by actors of all political parties,
and is not a basis in and of itself for criminal liability. Rather, only if the evidence supported the
latter of the two conditions described above-i.e., if there was an intent by the Clinton campaign
or its personnel to knowingly provide false information to the government-would such conduct
potentially support criminal charges."

And considering there were no criminal charges, your contention fails miserably.
It was manufactured 'oppo' research totally based on false information.

It's obvious Durham didn't pursue the intent. His purpose was to find the origins of the Russia Collusion claims, and he did an exemplary job of it.

Intent is only relevant if Durham would have chosen to pursue an investigation into possible criminal charges over the Hillary's little creation.

Durham did note it is legal, however, you, yourself proved if intent was there, it would have been illegal. They are guilty, they manufactured false information.

Then there's this:

BTW, there is a direct link to Durham's report in this quote.

Forum List

Back