House Ethics Concludes Swalwell Probe Into Link With Chinese Spy, Taking No Action.

Exactly. This was a nothing burger to start with. ReNaziKlans needed a distraction. Swalwell did nothing wrong. But McCarthy needed to put a show trial to please Margie The Bimbo who bangs guys from the gym.
We will never know the damage he did I am guessing it is irreparable in the end

No evidence that happened. And if he did boink her, it appears he didn't give her anything (of informational value :auiqs.jpg:). Otherwise he'd be in hot water right now. However, there is a record of the phone call Trump made to Zelinsky. And people were on the phone to hear it. Asking a foreign power to dig up dirt on your political rival is an impeachable offense. But you shouldn't be upset, he was acquitted by the Senate.
Suspension of common sense is a high price to pay for being a Democrat.

Oh...which of those Democrats appointed Mueller?

Obama, Biden, and Comey all knew Russian Collusion was a Hillary Hoax before the investigation was opened.

'The investigation should have never been opened.'

What part of that don't you understand?

Obama, Biden, and Comey all knew Russian Collusion was a Hillary Hoax before the investigation was opened.

Please link proof they knew.

'The investigation should have never been opened.'

What part of that don't you understand?
The part where those people knew it was a hoax.

Will this be another "claim and run" from easyt65?

I predict yes.

They would have said that he did nothing wrong....they didn't

If I were in a profession where optics mattered, like being a politician, I would want a letter proving my innocence to be seen by as many people as possible. I would literally use it against my opponents. I would pin it to my suit as I walked thru the halls of Congress. Instead we get 'just trust on this ok?'

A US Congressman literally "Sleeping with the enemy" is doing nothing wrong. But President Trump asking Ukraine to check into Biden corruption is an Impeachable offense. Is it any wonder America is going down the tubes?

And don't forget the funding he received from the CCP. But hey, he's a democrat, they ALL are bought by the Chinese.

So are ALL the RINO'S.

At the same time with the hooker, her friends tried to buy up Michigan real estate. What they really want.

Actually they didn't say that, did they?
They said they aren't taking any further action.
McCarthy bounced him from the Intel Committee which is what the dems should have done as it was obvious he was compromised.

Fang Fang immediately fleeing the country after Swalwell was notified by FBI should say it loud and clear.

Last edited:
It's not there. If you see it, link it.

There is a reson you don't see the Durham Report...

download.jpeg-5.jpg

You can't swing a dead cat by the tail on the internet these days without hitting the Durham Report.

Like I said, there is a reason you can't find it / see it.

View attachment 788716
I think what's he's saying is there is nowhere in the Durham report that calls it a "hoax". The Trump Tower meeting did happen. Our intelligence agencies did verify that Russian intervened on behalf of Trump. A large portion of the Steele dossier has been verified. These things happened. All I see in the Durham report is a lot nitpicking and grievance. All of which resulted in 2 indictments of low level individuals, and ZERO convictions. What I see is 4 years, 6 million dollars wasted. Durham's lucky Republicans control the House. Otherwise, I suspect he'd be being investigated right now. :)

Lol, still deflecting I see.

No, just pointing out there are threads on this board containing the Durham report, that one of the easiest things to find on the internet right now is the Durham report & the fact that here you are on your 3rd post begging me to spoonfeed you the Durham Report shows everyone you don't really want to know what's in the report.

So do us all a favor and FUCK OFF . No one, especially me, has time for your childish snowflake / troll games.

Go back to the kids table, and let the adults talk.

Forum List

Back