House Democrats Block FENTANYL Trafficking Bill

Wrong.
That is no legal basis to criminalize ANY drug at all, and all you do is make everything much worse by trying.
Didn't you learn anything from Prohibition?
I see you have adopted the most absolute wacko libertarian position on drugs

I can imagine you saying that foreigners should be free to being all the drugs into country they want as long as Americans are willing to buy them

but very few American voters go that far

Last edited:
which changes what I said how?
The reason its mostly older people dying is because booze usually takes longer to pickle the brain or destroy the liver

Pot otoh does more damage in less time to children

studies show that pot can lower the IQ of children who use it

China is probably funding it all. It's not hard if you have the money. Just pay off the horribly corrupt political leaders in the US, and they will do your bidding and even honor you with the Olympic games.

I mean, George Soros can't do it all alone.
Good god...you people are insane

Pot otoh does more damage in less time to children

studies show that pot can lower the IQ of children who use it

Nobody is advocating for children to be allowed to use it. This is just a weak strawman.

There are more than 2000 cases of alcohol poisoning in the US each year, how many cases of pot poisoning are there?

Commentary:
Progressive Democrats in congress, within our government structure aren't making money from trafficking. Drugs, weapons and human, doesn't matter. why do you think Democrat don't want border security. they thrive on the chaos they create on our streets.
Mexican Narco-Cartels are funding PM/DSA Democrats The border proves it! We The People will have to take charge of the border and cap all illegals crossing it! It's the only way to get control of it!
Hope Joe Biden enjoys his 10% cut.

Of course it's Biden's fault. We all knew it before. He's responsible for the tides and hurricanes also.

Commentary:
Progressive Democrats in congress, within our government structure aren't making money from trafficking. Drugs, weapons and human, doesn't matter. why do you think Democrat don't want border security. they thrive on the chaos they create on our streets.
Mexican Narco-Cartels are funding PM/DSA Democrats The border proves it! We The People will have to take charge of the border and cap all illegals crossing it! It's the only way to get control of it!
Hope Joe Biden enjoys his 10% cut.

You need to be careful what you say. It can be used against you even if you don't mean it literily. Edit your post.

Its common sense that the more pot that is floating around the neighborhood the more that will fall into the hands of children

Is that how we should set all of our laws?

Seems the more guns floating around the neighborhood the more that will fall into the hands of children, should we then outlaw guns?

Seems the more beer floating around the neighborhood the more that will fall into the hands of children, should we then outlaw beer?

Yeah, we cant allow voters to control drugs, and by extension the addicts who use them, can we?

Won't be the first time we used drugs to bring down a nation. Did we do that to China 100 years or so ago?
But I do agree with what your saying though.

Seems the more guns floating around the neighborhood the more that will fall into the hands of children, should we then outlaw guns?
The difference is the Constitution protects gun ownership but smoking pot is not ptotected

The difference is the Constitution protects gun ownership but smoking pot is not ptotected

hey, we once changed the Constitution to get rid of beer, why not do it again, alcohol kills far more than Pot ever will.

Heck, you could do it for guns as well since your entire argument comes down to children doing things they should not do

hey, we once changed the Constitution to get rid of beer, why not do it again, alcohol kills far more than Pot ever will.
Now you are talking nonesense

if its any consolidation, you are losing this debate, but its clear that your side is winning the war to make America into 1850 china minus the top knots

when the drug zombies take over all the streets instead of only the downtown areas dont say I didnt warm you

when the drug zombies take over all the streets instead of only the downtown areas dont say I didnt warm you
Why should anyone believe this, when the opposite has happened eveyrwhere legalization and addiction treatment have been implemented?

Forum List

Back