House Democrats Block FENTANYL Trafficking Bill

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Commentary:
Progressive Democrats in congress, within our government structure aren't making money from trafficking. Drugs, weapons and human, doesn't matter. why do you think Democrat don't want border security. they thrive on the chaos they create on our streets.
Mexican Narco-Cartels are funding PM/DSA Democrats The border proves it! We The People will have to take charge of the border and cap all illegals crossing it! It's the only way to get control of it!
Hope Joe Biden enjoys his 10% cut.

Last edited:
Of course they did. Most fentanyl comes from across the Southern border, especially lately. The one thing they do not want is anything closing or even trying to control that border.
But I do wonder how many in congress and the White House are getting a kick back from having an open border?

There is ZERO legal authorization for ANY federal drug laws at all.
All drug laws must be passed by the states, not the federal government.

Commentary:
Progressive Democrats in congress, within our government structure aren't making money from trafficking. Drugs, weapons and human, doesn't matter. why do you think Democrat don't want border security. they thrive on the chaos they create on our streets.
Mexican Narco-Cartels are funding PM/DSA Democrats The border proves it! We The People will have to take charge of the border and cap all illegals crossing it! It's the only way to get control of it!

The CCP sells fentanyl to Americans and uses the proceeds to fund the DNC

10% for the Big Guy

Commentary:

On the contrary, I think these politicians are on the payroll of the cartels, just like politicians are in Mexico.

Commentary:

Additional analysis by Trust for America’s Health (TFAH) and Well Being Trust (WBT) of state-level data show nearly all states and the District of Columbia saw increases between 2019 and 2020, including very large ones for many states.

• Five states—Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, South Carolina, and West Virginia—had drug overdose death rates that increased by more than 50 percent between 2019 and 2020.
  • Overall drug overdoses deaths: 91,799 Americans died from drug overdoses in 2020, a rate of 28.3 deaths per 100,000 people. This is a rate 31 percent higher than over 2019 when 70,630 Americans died of drug overdoses (21.6 deaths per 100,000).
  • Opioid overdose deaths: 68,630 Americans died from opioid overdoses in 2020, a rate of 21.4 deaths per 100,000 people. This is a rate 38 percent higher than 2019 when 49,860 Americans died of opioid overdoses (15.5 deaths per 100,000).
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
one can't blame Biden for this. There must have been something in the bill that Democrats didn't want. Probably banning abortion.

Laws, police, judges, courts, prisons, etc., are ALL supposed to be done by the states.
There is supposed to be almost no federal jurisdiction at all.
Just immigration, mail fraud, airplane hijacking, counterfeiting, and a few things states can't do well.
Drugs are NOT one of those.
States not only can do it, but do it MUCH better.
There legally can't be any federal drug laws at all.

Schedule I drugs, substances, or chemicals are "defined as drugs with no currently accepted medical use and a high potential for abuse."

Fentanyl actually has a currently accepted medical use

Cementing itself as a drug trafficker as well as human trafficker, Fuck Biden has appropriated 30 million dollars to furnish crack pipes to those minorities that cannot afford the good ones. It's part of his racial equity program.

Did you think this came from the Babylon Bee? Nope.

So does pot if we listen to the druggies

Yes it does, one of the many reasons it should not be illegal. It can replace many far more dangerous and addictive drugs....but people like you are too stuck on your fake morality to let people use it. All based on some bullshit morality.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
one of the many reasons it should not be illegal
I would call that the only reason

but you dont want actual, real doctors to prescribe pot like any other controlled substance

For potheads that would take all the fun out of getting high

but you dont want actual, real doctors to prescribe pot like any other controlled substance

For potheads that would take all the fun out of getting high

I want both. I want doctors to be free to prescribe pot and I want potheads to get high when they choose to.

I think it is a crime that the VA cannot prescribe pot to so many Vets it would help so very much. But hey, you do not care about them as long as you can control everyone

Unlike you I do not wish to control the lives of everyone in the country.

Forum List

Back