House Democrats Block FENTANYL Trafficking Bill

You gotta admit, this is a good point.

:dunno:

I am so tired of these people wanting to control everyone. A co-worker of mine is married to someone with Crohn's disease. Luckily he lives in a state that allows medical use of MJ and it is the only thing he has tried that relieves his symptoms, even better than drugs that are 100 times more addictive. But these people would deny him that because they want full control of everyone.

I’d settle for a world where homeless potheads were not on living a tent and pooping on the sidewalks

And because of those "homeless potheads" (not sure how you know they are potheads) we should restrict the freedom of every person in the country.

What great logic you have.

And because of those "homeless potheads" (not sure how you know they are potheads) we should restrict the freedom of every person in the country.
We do with other dangerous drugs like heroin

when you guys legalize that we are in even bigger trouble

Pot is not a dangerous drug, it is less dangerous than alcohol. Why do you never rant against it? are you secretly a drunk?

Last edited:
Why would they do that. What provision were the Neo-GOP trying to sneak into the bill?

Well of course the reaction to the so called opioid crisis was to target prescriptions and add a new layer of corruption and graft to the system. Which made citizens who get life altering relief from the Poppy derivatives jump through more hoops and pay more money for that relief, or cut them off all together because they couldn't jump that high.

The interdiction and incarceration model is a failure for the citizens of the country. Not so much for the police and those in the prison industry, they're making bank!

I am so tired of these people wanting to control everyone. A co-worker of mine is married to someone with Crohn's disease. Luckily he lives in a state that allows medical use of MJ and it is the only thing he has tried that relieves his symptoms, even better than drugs that are 100 times more addictive. But these people would deny him that because they want full control of everyone.
I personally do not trust doctors that prescribe Marijuana. Mine does. I don't trust him. It's like being treated by a native m3d8cine man.

I personally do not trust doctors that prescribe Marijuana. Mine does. I don't trust him.

Then do not use it. Quit telling other people how they should live their lives.

It's like being treated by a native m3d8cine man.

Odin forbid you use a natural substance instead of some synthetic cocktail created by a Pharm company for the purpose of making money

Then do not use it. Quit telling other people how they should live their lives.

Odin forbid you use a natural substance instead of some synthetic cocktail created by a Pharm company for the purpose of making money
Do you enjoy a nice cup of foxglove tea now and then? It's entirely natural. Hundreds of natural substances are poisonous. The way to combat drug use is to let them die. Keep users away from the non using public. Treat use as a communicable.disease and feed the user his drug of choice until his heart stops.

Do you enjoy a nice cup of foxglove tea now and then? It's entirely natural. Hundreds of natural substances are poisonous.

Yep. Nutmeg is, yet it can be used safely in cooking.

Almonds can be deadly, yet we eat millions of pounds a year.

Rhubarb leaves can be deadly, but I love some Rhubarb pie.

There is a long list of such things. Should be ban them all just to keep you happy?

The way to combat drug use is to let them die. Keep users away from the non using public. Treat use as a communicable.disease and feed the user his drug of choice until his heart stops.

You are of course going to put alcoholics in with them as well, right?

Wrong.
That is no legal basis to criminalize ANY drug at all, and all you do is make everything much worse by trying.
Didn't you learn anything from Prohibition?

Pot is more dangerous than booze

Particularly to children

Wrong.
Booze makes you feel more confident so you drive when you shouldn't, and people die.
Pot makes you more introspective, so you get too paranoid to drive.

Yep. Nutmeg is, yet it can be used safely in cooking.

Almonds can be deadly, yet we eat millions of pounds a year.

Rhubarb leaves can be deadly, but I love some Rhubarb pie.

There is a long list of such things. Should be ban them all just to keep you happy?
Ban nothing. Overdose them all. If someone wants to get high on nutmeg, let them go too.

Alcoholics who drink to get drunk? Sure. Why not? They are already a useless burden.

Interesting view. I am an alcoholic who drank to get drunk from the age of 17 till about 28. I am now in my late 50s, make six figures and have a Masters degree, a 29 year and going strong marriage and two amazing adult children.

In your world I would have died a useless burden instead of becoming a well functioning, contributing member to society.

You take authoritarianism to a whole new level

Forum List

Back