House Democrats Are In Possession of 6-Years of Trump Tax Returns.

The LOTUS thanks you all for paying his share of taxes. He knows you felt honoured to do so.

I have a hard time distinguishing Dem women from men.

That's because there's little difference. Notice all the women in the democrat party these days.

Most of the women in the party have a bigger set of stones than any of the men.

The goal of liberalism is to meld the sexes into one big unisex.

I can't think of one real man in the democrat party.

Beta cuckolds might be a more apt term.

It is the DIFFERENCES between the sexes, Meat, which makes the opposite one interesting! Meanwhile, the goal of liberalism seems to be to SHRINK the differences for themselves.

Gender Diaphorism.jpg

I'm just a little confused-- -- what was the LEGAL justification for needing to see SIX years of Trump's tax returns when:
  1. He was only in office for four years?
  2. He's no longer and long out of office?
Maybe Adam Schiff would also like to check Trump's gym shorts and jock strap from 1963?

Well said.

It's now and has always been all about nothing but Trump-hate, and I've absolutely had enough of that.

The House Ways & Means Committee is now in possession of six years of former President Donald Trump’s tax returns after a three-year battle to obtain them.

The committee received the documents from the Treasury Department on Wednesday after the Supreme Court rejected Trump’s final appeal on Nov. 22, according to the Treasury Department.

Treasury has complied with last week’s court decision,” a Treasury official said.
The receipt of Trump’s tax returns brings to a close a three-year legal fight that began when Ways & Means Committee Chairman Richard Neal (D-Mass.) asked the Treasury Department to hand over the then-president’s tax returns under a law that allows congressional tax-writing committees to obtain tax returns for its investigations.

You have him this time !!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to see what a nothingburger this too proves to be other than a fishing expedition for new material to spin into lies to use in '24 election ads trying to steal another election!

Wonder when the GOP will start fishing through all the Biden family returns? :auiqs.jpg:

The Traitor is first presidential candidate since Tricky Dickey to refuse to release his tax returns. What is he hiding. The Traitor promised release those returns long before he ran for his Russian Backed run for the Oval Office. If Gerald R. Ford can release his tax returns, if James Earl Carter can release his tax returns, if Ronald Wilson Reagan can release his tax returns, if George Herbert Walker Bush can release his tax returns, if William Jefferson Clinton can release his tax returns, if George Walker Bush can release his tax returns, if Barack Hussein Obama can release his tax returns, if Joesph Robinette Biden can release his tax returns, why the fuck cannot Donald John Trump release his?

If all those former presidents released their returns, why shouldn't the Traitor be held to that same standard.

Last edited:
It's now and has always been all about nothing but Trump-hate, and I've absolutely had enough of that.

Seriously, I'd really like to know just what was the legal argument that the democrats posed for NEEDING to see Trump's tax returns when he is a private citizen years out of office, and what the LEGAL justification that compelled a judge to agree!

Was this another DC judge?

What CRIME do they expect to solve by seeing these returns?

And if the IRS turns over those returns to the democrats sans Trump, why should anyone ever trust the IRS again?

Was this anything like the NEED to ransack Trump's house going through everything taking anything despite having apparently not finding anything to justify it? Because if there was something to justify it, then why hasn't the FBI come forward with it?

And now that this is the new NORM for all presidents now, I wonder just how the left will wail and the argument the Biden's will put up when the whole family is compelled to releases THEIRS? I can't wait to find out how much of Joe's money Hunter has been laundering through his bank account!

The House Ways & Means Committee is now in possession of six years of former President Donald Trump’s tax returns after a three-year battle to obtain them.

The committee received the documents from the Treasury Department on Wednesday after the Supreme Court rejected Trump’s final appeal on Nov. 22, according to the Treasury Department.

Treasury has complied with last week’s court decision,” a Treasury official said.
The receipt of Trump’s tax returns brings to a close a three-year legal fight that began when Ways & Means Committee Chairman Richard Neal (D-Mass.) asked the Treasury Department to hand over the then-president’s tax returns under a law that allows congressional tax-writing committees to obtain tax returns for its investigations.
Very well time to explore the big guys taxes

The Traitor
What traitor?

is first presidential candidate since Tricky Dickey to refuse to release his tax returns. What is he hiding.
Who says he's hiding anything? You gonna release your tax returns to me? And what is the point when Trump isn't in office anymore? Hasn't been for YEARS! 🐟

The Traitor
What traitor?

promised release those returns long before he ran for his Russian Backed run for the Oval Office.
What Russians? You mean the ones proven not there after a two-year 30 million dollar investigation, idiot?

If Gerald R. Ford can release his tax returns, if James Earl Carter can release his tax returns, if Ronald Wilson Reagan can release his tax returns, if George Herbert Walker Bush can release his tax returns, if William Jefferson Clinton can release his tax returns, if George Walker Bush can release his tax returns, if Barack Hussein Obama can release his tax returns, why the fuck cannot Donald James Trump release his?
Should have asked that back in 2016! Kinda late now, dope, Trump's not the president, so you admit this is just another illegal fishing expedition still looking to find SOMETHING to hang Trump with since the first 48 attempts all came up G🥚🥚SE-EGGS.

But I'll be glad to look through the whole Biden family returns going back to Biden's college days!

If all those former presidents released their returns, why shouldn't the Traitor be held to that same standard.
Traitor of what? Hey, asswipe, BECAUSE TRUMP'S NOT A PRESIDENT. The time to do this was BEFORE or WHILE he actually WAS a president.

But since you brought it up, I'd still like to know how a guy with a birth certificate showing he was born in Mombasa Kenya was allowed to hold the highest office in the land?

They've got 5 weeks to read them and impeach Trump for the third time.
Or maybe just do what they wanted to do with them all along which was to slime Trump for using the very tax techniques their own laws have authorized. (I suspect they forget that he actually already made it clear that this is exactly what he does.)

One thing I know they won’t do is use them to further any legislation. They never had any legislative purpose in mind and they think we don’t know it. 🙄

What traitor?

Who says he's hiding anything? You gonna release your tax returns to me? And what is the point when Trump isn't in office anymore? Hasn't been for YEARS! 🐟

What traitor?

What Russians? You mean the ones proven not there after a two-year 30 million dollar investigation, idiot?

Should have asked that back in 2016! Kinda late now, dope, Trump's not the president, so you admit this is just another illegal fishing expedition still looking to find SOMETHING to hang Trump with since the first 48 attempts all came up G🥚🥚SE-EGGS.

But I'll be glad to look through the whole Biden family returns going back to Biden's college days!

Traitor of what? Hey, asswipe, BECAUSE TRUMP'S NOT A PRESIDENT. The time to do this was BEFORE or WHILE he actually WAS a president.

But since you brought it up, I'd still like to know how a guy with a birth certificate showing he was born in Mombasa Kenya was allowed to hold the highest office in the land?
The guys is a conspiracy theorist nut job

If I were a Democrat in the House, I wouldn't even look at it. The chance that one of my staff might peek and leak is too great, and I wouldn't want to subject myself to civil liability if they fuck up like that.

What's congress going to find that the IRS missed?
the morons in the media and the political pundits will make wild accusations, lie about whats there and the people whose intellect is equivalent to the everyday regular View watchers, they will believe what the others spew.
Dems dont care about the truth, just what they can use to get them more power.

Forum List

Back