House Democrats Are In Possession of 6-Years of Trump Tax Returns.

Back up. The accusation was that Obama was a foreign student. Look at your US passport. It says your place of birth. You do have a passport, don't you?
Because he either used or was given a Fulbright Scholarship.
Fulbright Scholarships were only given to Foreign Students.
Obama was schooled in Jakarra at the St.Francis of Assisi School.
His name was listed as Barry Soetoro,An Indonesian citizen and
Muslim.
Obama used that Fulbright Scholarship to attend Occidental
College.
Somewhere along the line Barack Obama was adopted by
Lolo Soetoro,conferring Indonesian citizenship on him.

Most of our presidents (of late anyway) had nothing to put someone else in charge of. Biden, Obama, Bush. Clinton Bush, Reagan. What businesses did they have prior to getting elected?

Jimmy Carter put his businesses under a trust or something.

Because he either used or was given a Fulbright Scholarship.
Fulbright Scholarships were only given to Foreign Students.
Obama was schooled in Jakarra at the St.Francis of Assisi School.
His name was listed as Barry Soetoro,An Indonesian citizen and
Muslim.
Obama used that Fulbright Scholarship to attend Occidental
College.
Somewhere along the line Barack Obama was adopted by
Lolo Soetoro,conferring Indonesian citizenship on him.

I'm really sick of your stupidity. Read Indonesian citizenship law. He attended a Catholic school and an international coed Dutch school.

I'm really sick of your stupidity. Read Indonesian citizenship law. He attended a Catholic school and an international coed Dutch school.
Yer Ignurn't on the History of Barack Obama.
Yes,he attended Punahou School { enrolling at 10 years old
in the 6th grade. } He attended St.Francis of Assisi school Before
Punahou.
Obama attended Occidental College for 2 years ,beginning in the fall
of 1979.He attended the school on a scholarship.
It was never mentioned what kind of Scholarship.
Because Obama kept things like any use of a passport or travels
abroad a close to the vest secret.
Which is why Obama's Very First EO { Executive order }
signed on within 24 hrs of his Inauguration was EO 13489
a Sealing of all his personals { All Schooling,Travels,Social Security #
even his Kindergarten application }.

Most Americans don't have a passport...
Plus a Passport is good for 10 years.With mandated Travel restrictions
starting with Covid Lockdowns a couple years ago,most americans
are not inclined to travel abroad.Some may have tossed out or
tore-up their Passports because.Like the way Dave Ramsey advises
most callers to perform a Plasticbodomy { cutting their Credit Cards
in half }.

Plus a Passport is good for 10 years.With mandated Travel restrictions
starting with Covid Lockdowns a couple years ago,most americans
are not inclined to travel abroad.Some may have tossed out or
tore-up their Passports because.Like the way Dave Ramsey advises
most callers to perform a Plasticbodomy { cutting their Credit Cards
in half }.

Destroying a passport, even an expired one, is unwise.

For starters, it doesn't belong to you. It belongs to the US Department of State. Second, if you need to replace an expired one, that could be problematic if you don't have the expired one to turn in. There's not a single smart thing about simply throwing a passport in the garbage.

The issuance of passports is also tied, somewhat, to income. Those who earn more are more likely to have a passport than those who don't and, frankly, can't afford to travel...

Destroying a passport, even an expired one, is unwise.

For starters, it doesn't belong to you. It belongs to the US Department of State. Second, if you need to replace an expired one, that could be problematic if you don't have the expired one to turn in. There's not a single smart thing about simply throwing a passport in the garbage.

The issuance of passports is also tied, somewhat, to income. Those who earn more are more likely to have a passport than those who don't and, frankly, can't afford to travel...
I never said tossing in the garbage.That would be a violation of
some law.But show me the law that says it against the
law to Destroy one's Birth Certificate or Passport.Or Drivers license.

I never said tossing in the garbage.That would be a violation of
some law.

Okay, then what were you referring to when you said "Some may have tossed out or tore-up their Passports"?

But show me the law that says it against the law to Destroy one's Birth Certificate or Passport.Or Drivers license.

Why would you ask me to show you the law that says it's illegal when I never claimed it was illegal?

Okay, then what were you referring to when you said "Some may have tossed out or tore-up their Passports"?

Why would you ask me to show you the law that says it's illegal when I never claimed it was illegal?
Tossed out was not what I meant but I did say it.Same with a drivers
license.That when one expires it needs to be cut in half.So it can't be
reused.But Passports are paper.
So if one decides to never drive again for whatever reason they
need to destroy their drivers license.Just as when one goes to
renew their drivers license they have to hand over their current
drivers license.One can't keep their old { renewed } Drivers License.

My oh my how touchy we are.Don't make everything so personal.
That's a turnoff.It's a Girly thing.
Imagine someone like Clark Gable { The King of Hollywood }
acting girly.Or most any male from that Era { Golden Age }.

My oh my how touchy we are.Don't make everything so personal.
That's a turnoff.It's a Girly thing.
Imagine someone like Clark Gable { The King of Hollywood }
acting girly.Or most any male from that Era { Golden Age }.

So you answer my question reasonably, and then post again, only the second time throwing a hissy fit.

How odd.

You're really hypersensitive. I never made anything personal. You asked me to show you a law which stated that something was illegal, despite the fact that I never said that something was illegal. Obviously you're unable to see the stupidity of your request.

Imagine Clark Gable being that stupid...

Anytime they are investigating a criminal enterprise, the first thing they do is look at the subject's tax returns.
Unless they fabricate something, the IRS would have LONG ago come after him. EARLY in his first term and being the IRS, they wouldn't have had to go to court. They'll leak them to whoever they choose and allegations will fly. It's a no-win for Republicans in congress. If they investigate Trump, they'll burn in the next electoral cycle and if they refuse to investigate, the Leftists lackeys and their media whores will run with wall to wall accusations about their corruption.

I just want to see the evidence of what Biden knew and how he benefitted from Hunter's crimes. He won't be held accountable because his corrupt-assed AG will refuse to prosecute but the PEOPLE will at least get to see just how EFFING corrupt the DOJ has become.

I'm not one of those guys,, your TDS is so bad you cant accept not everyone that disagrees with you is a trumptard,,,

just pointing out the utter hilarity in watching morons like you getting triggered
I've reached the point where I've begun enjoying their mania. They have an ENDLESS capacity to believe "the walls are closing in" :laughing0301:

According to your blob, the audit is still ongoing.... unless he was lying about all of that. Trump wouldn't lie to us...would he?
Frankly... after the 6 years of endless bullshit you people put him through, I wouldn't give a damn. You guys, OTH, would see the man executed if you could pull it off. I sincerely hope that a day comes in your lives where you receive the same treatment.

Forum List

Back