House Democrats Are In Possession of 6-Years of Trump Tax Returns.

? You don't have a have college degree to get a passport. My kids have theirs and they haven't graduated yet. I'm not sure what could be in a passport that would have to do with releasing or not releasing your college transcripts

I've had a US passport since I was five. So has Obama. He was NOT a foreign student. Foreign students leave a trail of student visas. Are you all imbeciles?

I've had a US passport since I was five. So has Obama. He was NOT a foreign student. Foreign students leave a trail of student visas. Are you all imbeciles?
And that has what to do with releasing college transcripts?

I guess he changed his mind.

So if he had from the start said no you’d have been fine with that?

All presidents release their tax returns. Trump has a rotten reputation going back to 1980. I would never vote for such a pig.

All presidents release their tax returns. Trump has a rotten reputation going back to 1980. I would never vote for such a pig.
So. Either you're ok with a person who's running for President getting to choose what they release or you're not. You don't get to selectively get angry depending on their political party.

So. Either you're ok with a person who's running for President getting to choose what they release or you're not. You don't get to selectively get angry depending on their political party.

What the hell are you talking about? Presidents release their tax returns not their grades.

What the hell are you talking about? Presidents release their tax returns not their grades.
But they choose to. It's not mandatory. And that hasnt always been the case. And really who cares? What have we ever garnered from a Presidential candidate's tax returns? Has there ever been an instance where someone was running for President and their candidacy was derailed by their tax returns? Do you comb through them before you head to the polls? It seriously might be the dumbest check in the box "qualification" for running for President we have.

But they choose to. It's not mandatory. And that hasnt always been the case. And really who cares? What have we ever garnered from a Presidential candidate's tax returns? Has there ever been an instance where someone was running for President and their candidacy was derailed by their tax returns? Do you comb through them before you head to the polls? It seriously might be the dumbest check in the box "qualification" for running for President we have.

Most all presidents put some one else in charge of their businesses while they are president. With Trump we got decades of tax fraud and bank fraud.

Most all presidents put some one else in charge of their businesses while they are president. With Trump we got decades of tax fraud and bank fraud.

Most all presidents put some one else in charge of their businesses while they are president.
On the other hand, a solid minority of morons can't see any conflict of interest in not doing so. None of our supposed representatives should have power with financial interests at stake. Thomas needs to resign or be impeached stat.

"So you tell your kids to release their passports?"

Thanks. So that would be a "No."
"what's stopping you?"
Hint:

I never said anything about releasing anyones passport dummy.

What’s stopping me recommending to my kids to release their transcripts? Who would they release them to and why would that person give a shit? Are they running for elected office?

I never said anything about releasing anyones passport dummy.

What’s stopping me recommending to my kids to release their transcripts? Who would they release them to and why would that person give a shit? Are they running for elected office?

Back up. The accusation was that Obama was a foreign student. Look at your US passport. It says your place of birth. You do have a passport, don't you?

Most of our presidents (of late anyway) had nothing to put someone else in charge of. Biden, Obama, Bush. Clinton Bush, Reagan. What businesses did they have prior to getting elected?

Forum List

Back