House DEMOCRAT accuses Biden of human rights violations at the border!

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
Damn, the 25th'ing of Red Joe has begun! I guess even some Democrats are drawing the line at 3,000+ kids in cages, no food, drinking out of toilets, and now Biden wants to put them in mass camps like Moffett Field and the Dallas Convention center (without shower facilities).

“I just read a report that some of the children don’t have food, they aren’t being able to shower, they’re being held for more than 72 hours without going to Office of Refugee Resettlement, they aren’t being given access to lawyers,”

Citing a report he did not specifically name, Rep. Ro Khanna (D-CA) said over the weekend that minor migrants who are in the country illegally are being mistreated in facilities where they are being temporarily housed.

“I just read a report that some of the children don’t have food, they aren’t being able to shower, they’re being held for more than 72 hours without going to Office of Refugee Resettlement, they aren’t being given access to lawyers,” Khanna said in an interview on MSNBC’s This Week with Joshua Johnson.

“These are human rights violations,” Khanna said. “We need to expedite and make sure they’re allowed to apply for asylum. We need to expedite their reunification with families, and put them in a place that isn’t behind bars as unaccompanied minors and at least has food and proper shelter.”

Trumpsters obviously won't understand this, but Democrats aren't worried about being attacked or destroyed if they criticize their own.

That's because they don't have a President who possesses the temperament of a spoiled, damaged eight year old boy.

Good for them. At least THEY have the balls to keep their standards up. Nice to see.

Trumpsters obviously won't understand this, but Democrats aren't worried about being attacked or destroyed if they criticize their own.

That's because they don't have a President who possesses the temperament of a spoiled, damaged eight year old boy.

Good for them.
Yeah, thats why a 78 year old man threatens physical harm to citizens :lol:
Its like you moonbat cultists live in a different reality or something :dunno:

Trumpsters obviously won't understand this, but Democrats aren't worried about being attacked or destroyed if they criticize their own. That's because they don't have a President who possesses the temperament of a spoiled, damaged eight year old boy. Good for them.
Right on cue.

And Mac strikes a nerve, again.

Trumpsters obviously won't understand this, but Democrats aren't worried about being attacked or destroyed if they criticize their own. That's because they don't have a President who possesses the temperament of a spoiled, damaged eight year old boy. Good for them.
Right on cue.

LOL you dont strike nerves. You are a mentally ill hack. You get laughed at.
If you were half as badass as you thought you were you would still be a mentally ill hack :dunno:

Good for them. At least THEY have the balls to keep their standards up. Nice to see.

You are so mother scratching full of shit. Of course Dems cancel Dems who step put of line.

You are simply lying. Why is that?

Does Tulsi Gabbard ring a bell? Bernie Sanders

Thanks for the laugh.......you are so fucking delusional.

NOW HOW ABOUT ADDRESSING THE ISSUE? ORANGE MAN IS GONE.

You are so mother scratching full of shit. Of course Dems cancel Dems who step put of line.

You are simply lying. Why is that?

Does Tulsi Gabbard ring a bell? Bernie Sanders

Thanks for the laugh.......you are so fucking delusional.

NOW HOW ABOUT ADDRESSING THE ISSUE? ORANGE MAN IS GONE.
Cultists like mac live in their own reality.
All we can do is hope they snap out of it one day. I still have hope.

So which side are you on in this case? Biden's human rights violations, or the Democrats calling him out on them?

And then he laughs because you call out his lies ColonelAngus . He does it to me all the time.
He needs help. Hopefully someone close to him loves him enough to have him committed, diagnosed and medicated.

Right on cue.

No, you are just full of nonsense Mac as usual and let be clear there are plenty of Democrats that are as retarded as those that voted for Trump, but your hatred for anyone that does not agree with you will cloud your mind from seeing the reality!

Your cities need to be vaporized. Really...

Right on cue.

No, you are just full of nonsense Mac as usual and let be clear there are plenty of Democrats that are as retarded as those that voted for Trump, but your hatred for anyone that does not agree with you will cloud your mind from seeing the reality!
Smooth move bro. You disagreed with the all powerful, binary, mac-a-million.
You are now a cultist trumper who would support him even if he shot someone on 5th avenue.

Right on cue.

You are now a cultist trumper who would support him even if he shot someone on 5th avenue.

I voted for Biden and still think Trump was horrible but I am not some blind partisan hack and you know this...

Mac is full of shit and has me on ignore after I pointed out he is a leftist lunatic that love to troll!

Right on cue.

I voted for Biden and still think Trump was horrible but I am not some blind partisan hack and you know this...

Mac is full of shit and has me on ignore after I pointed out he is a leftist lunatic that love to troll!
Oh, i know. you couldnt stand captain clorox. B
Buuuuuuuut you are a trumper now. This is macs delusion. Reality is off limits!

Right on cue.

Oh, i know. you couldnt stand captain clorox. B
Buuuuuuuut you are a trumper now. This is macs delusion. Reality is off limits!

I have been called everything from almost everyone except maybe you and a few others on here, Mac opinion is like my fat ass and no one cares!

So which side are you on in this case? Biden's human rights violations, or the Democrats calling him out on them?
If he has committed human rights violations, I'd be on the side of anyone who criticized him for it. I wouldn't give a shit which party he belonged to.

Obviously.

Easiest question I'll get all day. I'm not like you.

If he has committed human rights violations, I'd be on the side of anyone who criticized him for it. I wouldn't give a shit which party he belonged to.

Obviously.

Easiest question I'll get all day. I'm not like you.

Sure you would... My bet is you will attempt to spin it that Biden did it because of Trump, so blame Trump...

Forum List

Back