Houdini Trump and Relection.

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
Just keep swimming, LOL Imo a fun read just for the sampling of swindles he's pulled off.

“He is so uniquely pathologic and uniquely remorseless, and I think it gives him this reptilian energy to continuously deny, spin and move forward,” O’Brien continued. “And November’s a long way off.”...……………………….

He’s spinning this every day now: 2 million would have died if it wasn’t for me—and it’s pretty clear it’s not going to get to 2 million—so whatever that number is beneath it, whether it’s 100,000 or 200,000, which is just horrible, to him it’s a victory. And he’s going to present it as that.”

Just keep swimming, LOL Imo a fun read just for the sampling of swindles he's pulled off.

“He is so uniquely pathologic and uniquely remorseless, and I think it gives him this reptilian energy to continuously deny, spin and move forward,” O’Brien continued. “And November’s a long way off.”...……………………….

He’s spinning this every day now: 2 million would have died if it wasn’t for me—and it’s pretty clear it’s not going to get to 2 million—so whatever that number is beneath it, whether it’s 100,000 or 200,000, which is just horrible, to him it’s a victory. And he’s going to present it as that.”
It's a great article. I posted a link to it on another thread. It would be an eye opening experience for any Trumpette who read it..........................but factual material critical of their Dear Leader is routinely ignored by them every day so this information will be no different.

Forum List

Back