Hot water and storms

LOL Now who should I trust? Some looney on an anonymous message board. or the people at the American Geophysical Union? LOL

Always with the BEAKED BIRDBRAIN the question is

Who should I parrot since I am incapable of thinking and practicing actual science....

No, it is not. It is willfully ignorant ignoring to their own peril science. Whether concerning vaccines or the effects of global warming on weather extremes. And in both cases the willfully ignorant end up damaging the rest of us with their idiocy.

The problem is the people who are claiming science are also willfully ignorant.

Ask a person who claims they use science what the world temperature would have been had humans not industrialized and they'll more likely than not give a bullshit answer. Either they'll claim it should have been lower than today, or they're not even bother answering.

Trust me, I've asked this questions a lot.

So, willful ignorance on both sides. Those who ignore science, and those who ignore the science that is inconvenient for their narrative.

CO2 is not creating weather events, it is increasing the amount of energy available to form them and thus increasing their frequency and/or their severity. What is moronic is to pretend or to have convinced yourself that CO2 is doing nothing when the evidence overwhelmingly tell us that is simply not true.

Weather is regional and seasonal. A 1 C difference in 1000 years is meaningless.

It's probably the stupidest straw man constructed by people who think man is destroying the world with CO2 emissions that I know of. You should be ashamed to make such a stupid argument.

Weather is regional and seasonal. A 1 C difference in 1000 years is meaningless.

It's probably the stupidest straw man constructed by people who think man is destroying the world with CO2 emissions that I know of. You should be ashamed to make such a stupid argument.

To stupid to know it's a stupid argument....he is.

CO2 is not creating weather events, it is increasing the amount of energy available to form them and thus increasing their frequency and/or their severity. What is moronic is to pretend or to have convinced yourself that CO2 is doing nothing when the evidence overwhelmingly tell us that is simply not true.

Provide evidence to support your claim. Computer models are not evidence.

Now Frankie boi, let's here more about your reptilians or greys in the hollow moon. LOL
Can you post ANY experiment showing the "excess heat" generated when CO2 increases from 280 to 400PPM? I say there is no measurable increase in temperature

This is a common mistake of the uninformed ... energy alone does not make weather ... the energy must be in motion ... energy motion with respect to time is called power ...

With the poles warming twice as fast as the tropics ... average power in the atmosphere is decreasing ... making more powerful weather events less likely ... it's good you've stated where the energy comes from, but the other half of the Conservation Law is where is the energy going? ... the poles are already warmer, they take less energy, therefore less power ... [smile] ... gentler storms less frequently ... with rainfall more wide-spread ...

Ida's killed ... what? ... two people ... hurricanes used to kill by the thousands ...

This is a common mistake of the uninformed ... energy alone does not make weather ... the energy must be in motion ... energy motion with respect to time is called power ...

With the poles warming twice as fast as the tropics ... average power in the atmosphere is decreasing ... making more powerful weather events less likely ... it's good you've stated where the energy comes from, but the other half of the Conservation Law is where is the energy going? ... the poles are already warmer, they take less energy, therefore less power ... [smile] ... gentler storms less frequently ... with rainfall more wide-spread ...

Ida's killed ... what? ... two people ... hurricanes used to kill by the thousands ...

Death toll now up to 23 but, you are correct, hurricane death tolls were usually measured in the tens of thousands.

And storms become powerful when hot and COLD air mix. That is why the temperate zones see the worst storms.

How much does the temperature increase when CO2 increases from 280 to 400PPM?

How about...
1630796186872.png

1C in 80 years? Does that have any meaning to you?

You should be ashamed to just be that stupid.

1C in 80 years? Does that have any meaning to you?

That's how much temperature change I've seen here in the past hour ... it's 2ºC warmer than just 75 miles north of here ...

Why do you think it would be any concern of any kind if Minnesota was getting Iowa temperatures? ... -30ºC or -28ºC ... no, that means nothing to me ... don't be such a girl ...

The secret is to put on a pair of sox, then some bread sacks, and then another pair of sox, then your boots ... if your feet stay warm and dry, the rest of you will too ...

That's how much temperature change I've seen here in the past hour ... it's 2ºC warmer than just 75 miles north of here ...

Why do you think it would be any concern of any kind if Minnesota was getting Iowa temperatures? ... -30ºC or -28ºC ... no, that means nothing to me ... don't be such a girl ...

The secret is to put on a pair of sox, then some bread sacks, and then another pair of sox, then your boots ... if your feet stay warm and dry, the rest of you will too ...

Average temperature in Brazil is 8C warmer than here in the US, they don't seem to have a problem living their lives.

How many times have you been told that it is not the absolute temperature that's going to take us down but the rate of change?

How many times have you been told that it is not the absolute temperature that's going to take us down but the rate of change?

How many times do you need to experience a 12 degree temp change in hours to understand that a one degree change is not even slightly dangerous.

Forum List

Back