Hosting the G7 at Doral Gives Us the Home Field Advantage.

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Yes, we will have the home field advantage.

<< Home field advantage is a powerful thing. In America, sports teams play entire regular seasons to secure this advantage for a handful of playoff games. In the rest of the world this measure isn’t enough, and they often have two-game matches so each team has a game at home. Next year the United States has the opportunity to host the G7, arguably the most important meeting among the most important economies in the world.>>

Hosting The G7 At His Resort Gives Trump The Home-Field Advantage

Good to know some wags think this is all some kind of "game".

What it gives as an advantage is actually called "emoluments". And it's illegal.

What it gives as an advantage is actually called "emoluments". And it's illegal.
Says one of the looney tune liberals who wants to impeach Trump for having an extramarital affair. Good luck with that.

Yes, when Rump does something Illegal, admit it and then claim it's legal. Wow,

I need to go rob a bank. When they bag me outside the bank, I can claim that it's perfectly legal and they have to allow me to keep the money and let me go because I an a Rumpster. Makes perfect sense.

Yes, we will have the home field advantage.

<< Home field advantage is a powerful thing. In America, sports teams play entire regular seasons to secure this advantage for a handful of playoff games. In the rest of the world this measure isn’t enough, and they often have two-game matches so each team has a game at home. Next year the United States has the opportunity to host the G7, arguably the most important meeting among the most important economies in the world.>>

Hosting The G7 At His Resort Gives Trump The Home-Field Advantage

Doral bed bugs are looking forward to it.

390adn.jpg

Because the Doral is the only hotel in the country???

The fact that it's usually only 30% full in June when the G7 is scheduled means nothing right?

Hope those folks don't mind bed bugs

Yes, when Rump does something Illegal, admit it and then claim it's legal. Wow,

I need to go rob a bank. When they bag me outside the bank, I can claim that it's perfectly legal and they have to allow me to keep the money and let me go because I an a Rumpster. Makes perfect sense.

Tell them, just ask Richard Nixon.

"When the President does it, that means that it is not illegal" :rolleyes:

Same thing "Robbing the bank is against the law, but when a bank robber does it that means it is not illegal".

Says one of the looney tune liberals who wants to impeach Trump for having an extramarital affair. Good luck with that.

Linky-link?

Nope. Didn't think so. Next in line please.

24h later, still no linky-link. :popcorn:

Linking is hard.

Forum List

Back