Hostage Situation at Texas Synagogue.

If you ban all guns, root out said guns, destroy said guns and stop the smuggling in and manufacture of guns, then you would solve the problem. But that's impossible.

So what sensible governments do, they licence guns and regulate the types allowable by law, same as cars as an example. What these do, they reduce incidents. If they miraculously eradicate the problem, amazing, but that will never happen. So be it knives, baseball Bats, guns etc.. all you can do is regulate where possible to reduce incidents where possible, and the type of incidents influences these regulations/laws.

But to say, "Ah, look at that, a car crash. That's it, scrap all regulations". Or, "Ah, look at that gun incident, scrap all regulations", never heard anything as stupid as that.

If America was at all interested in gun lives, the Senators would do something about it, but they're not interested. So you enjoy high gun deaths and gun violence.

If you're interested in knife crime -

The minimum sentence for possession of a gun is 5 years.

And when British courts plea bargain away gun charges as we have to deal with here with our democrat party prosecutors and judges, you will see more and more gun crime

Does Germany pay for it? They should.

In fact, you gave me an idea. I started a thread about how Youngkin, the new Republican VA Governor, started a Commission to Combat Antisemitism. I am going to write to him to suggest a grant program providing money for security for synagogues - both to pay for an advanced monitoring system and for an armed security guard for services.

Why? Just allow concealed carry in religious buildings…..no need for tax dollars

Not for actual criminals…..for teenagers murdering other teens, sure, for now, but as they become more violent and less afraid of the police, guns will become the weapon of choice
My point was if guns were 'eliminated'........

I'll give up my baseball bat when they pry it from my cold, dead hands.'

Why? Just allow concealed carry in religious buildings…..no need for tax dollars
Because it’s better to have armed security outside the building rather than wait until antisemites come in and start shooting. Armed Jews can take him out, but he might have gotten in a couple of kill shots in the first few seconds.

if tax dollars are going to give child support payments, food stamps, free lunches, free breakfasts, subsidized housing, and health care, then we can spend money to protect lives of Jews under assault.

From the survivor account, had one or all 3 had guns they could have shot and killed the guy at several points…..like when he put his gun down to pour himself some soda….that is when the last 3 made a run for it…
He wouldn't have put his gun down to pour a glass if they had guns. And if any of them had guns he would have shot them dead or disarmed them.

As it is, guns accounted for only 1 dead. My point is that there seems to be little emphasis by police to carry out a successful operation without death to guns. And I'm making a comparison to other countries.
Do you know why synagogues in Britain arent attacked like this? They all have heavily armed security guards….armed with guns.
Ensuring that if they are attacked, the gun violence and death by guns will be even worse. You're not demonstrating any interest in saving human lives and that's the issure I'm raising.

He wouldn't have put his gun down to pour a glass if they had guns. And if any of them had guns he would have shot them dead or disarmed them.

As it is, guns accounted for only 1 dead. My point is that there seems to be little emphasis by police to carry out a successful operation without death to guns. And I'm making a comparison to other countries.

Ensuring that if they are attacked, the gun violence and death by guns will be even worse. You're not demonstrating any interest in saving human lives and that's the issure I'm raising.

He likely didn't frisk them....so he wouldn't know, especially since he is from Britain and likely doesn't understand guns.....

He likely didn't frisk them....so he wouldn't know, especially since he is from Britain and likely doesn't understand guns.....
I don't really know what point you're trying to make with me, but allow me to just say that we have widely differing priorities when it comes to saving human lives.

I don't know for sure if the 1 death was necessary but I highly suspect it wasn't. We can discuss that and what I see as the unnecessary use of guns by police if you like?

fwiw, I see this happening more often in America now, due to the spinoff effect of the George Floyd murder, Rittenhouse, Arbery, and others.

I don't really know what point you're trying to make with me, but allow me to just say that we have widely differing priorities when it comes to saving human lives.

I don't know for sure if the 1 death was necessary but I highly suspect it wasn't. We can discuss that and what I see as the unnecessary use of guns by police if you like?

fwiw, I see this happening more often in America now, due to the spinoff effect of the George Floyd murder, Rittenhouse, Arbery, and others.

I see this happening more often in America now, due to the spinoff effect of the George Floyd murder, Rittenhouse, Arbery, and others.

Moron...the guy was from Britain.....he attacked a Jewish synagogue........

Please....stop mixing your meds with your booze...

I see this happening more often in America now, due to the spinoff effect of the George Floyd murder, Rittenhouse, Arbery, and others.

Wlith all due respects 2A, the incident took place in America and they were American police officers.
Did you perhaps misunderstand that what I said wouldn't have anything to do with the nationality of the perpetrator..

I said:

Maybe it's not me who should be accused of being a moron and missing meds? Get back to me when you understand what I said, and if you have any ambition to discuss it.

Even British MI6 knows that there is a funky part of the Manchester islamic 'hood.

Forum List

Back