Hostage Situation at Texas Synagogue.

No......fully automatic military rifles and grenades....the preferred weapon of European criminals.......
Can I ask you, the UK (New Zealand, Australia etc..) has guns, can you tell me why gun violence in the UK for the year would struggle to fill the gun violence of America in a week?

It's not rocket science, not looking for a copy and paste answer from your database, just looking for your thoughts.

Can I ask you, the UK (New Zealand, Australia etc..) has guns, can you tell me why gun violence in the UK for the year would struggle to fill the gun violence of America in a week?

It's not rocket science, not looking for a copy and paste answer from your database, just looking for your thoughts.

Maybe the huge difference in population numbers?

more truth is coming out about this episode...

MORE LIES: FBI Lied About Texas Hostage Standoff — It was the Rabbi Who Rescued the Hostage​

You say that Babbitt was "a member of the insurrectionists" - is this insurrectionist group an organized group or are you just lumping together all the protestors at the Capitol? The fact is that Babbitt is not a terrorist.

I'm "lumping them together" since they all were breaking the law while trying to kidnap lawmakers.

I'm "lumping them together" since they all were breaking the law while trying to kidnap lawmakers.
Yes, but you are extremely stupid. Intelligent people realize that different people had different motivations.

BTW -- HOW many lawmakers were kidnapped, again?

What is shocking is that this misfit can jump off a flight and buy a gun in order to start slaughtering. Maybe you should try and make it harder for people who lean that way.
Tommy T
Quick update. They have a person of interest that dropped off the "peaceful Muslim" at a homeless shelter. There is a photo of the "peaceful Muslim" hugging the person that dropped him off. Possibly the gun was supplied by the "accomplice" ? We shall see.

That's easy.......their criminals don't commit murder as often as our criminals do...since criminals murdering criminals is the driver of murder statistics.....in Britain, as I have posted in other places, the criminals in the past, shoot to wound, not kill...that is why most of the shootings you read about are people getting shot in the legs or lower body.......

That, of course, is changing, as the immigrant drug gangs need to take control of drug territory......

If you have a gun, and you are a criminal, you decide to murder or not to murder.....our criminals murder more often than theirs do....they have guns, they simply choose not to kill with them...but that is changing.

Why don't they kill as often...culture. Our family breakdown started in the 1960s......their family breakdown is just now beginning to reach critical mass, as you can see in their youth violence rates.......violence results from fatherless homes...not guns.

That's easy.......their criminals don't commit murder as often as our criminals do...since criminals murdering criminals is the driver of murder statistics.....in Britain, as I have posted in other places, the criminals in the past, shoot to wound, not kill...that is why most of the shootings you read about are people getting shot in the legs or lower body.......

That, of course, is changing, as the immigrant drug gangs need to take control of drug territory......

If you have a gun, and you are a criminal, you decide to murder or not to murder.....our criminals murder more often than theirs do....they have guns, they simply choose not to kill with them...but that is changing.

Why don't they kill as often...culture. Our family breakdown started in the 1960s......their family breakdown is just now beginning to reach critical mass, as you can see in their youth violence rates.......violence results from fatherless homes...not guns.
These are the correct stats and information on America's guns

I never follow the crap you post

Most of those shot in the UK are criminals known to the police by other criminals.

Illegal firearms

I never follow the crap that you post

Last edited:

Details to follow soon.

From the survivor account, had one or all 3 had guns they could have shot and killed the guy at several points…..like when he put his gun down to pour himself some soda….that is when the last 3 made a run for it…

Do you know why synagogues in Britain arent attacked like this? They all have heavily armed security guards….armed with guns.

Might be due to their highly restrictive laws.

Due to those highly restrictive laws, knives are now the Weapon de Jour in most violent crimes.

Problem solved, 'eh?.

So if a black, in the midst of looting a store, murdered a retired police captain (which happened), ALL the blacks protesting outside, in violation of curfew, should be lumped together and charged with the same crime - murder - because they were ALL violating the law when the black killer struck down the innocent man in cold blood?

In Germany, police on guard every Saturday services. Double electric doors with someone operating them to buzz you in, at all times.
Given the antisemitism sweeping the nation, which leftists downplay as their sympathies go to Muslims, this will become more commonplace. In my shul, we only have armed security on the High Holidays, but I bet we consider hiring an off-duty cop for all Saturdays.

Given the antisemitism sweeping the nation, which leftists downplay as their sympathies go to Muslims, this will become more commonplace. In my shul, we only have armed security on the High Holidays, but I bet we consider hiring an off-duty cop for all Saturdays.

In Frankfurt, 24 hour police security every day of the week, at the complex, which is shul, kindergarten, restaurant, social activities, and so on, all combined.

In Frankfurt, 24 hour police security every day of the week, at the complex, which is shul, kindergarten, restaurant, social activities, and so on, all combined.
Does Germany pay for it? They should.

In fact, you gave me an idea. I started a thread about how Youngkin, the new Republican VA Governor, started a Commission to Combat Antisemitism. I am going to write to him to suggest a grant program providing money for security for synagogues - both to pay for an advanced monitoring system and for an armed security guard for services.

Does Germany pay for it? They should.

In fact, you gave me an idea. I started a thread about how Youngkin, the new Republican VA Governor, started a Commission to Combat Antisemitism. I am going to write to him to suggest a grant program providing money for security for synagogues - both to pay for an advanced monitoring system and for an armed security guard for services.

I think Israel demands these security arrangements from the Germans.

Might be due to their highly restrictive laws.

Due to those highly restrictive laws, knives are now the Weapon de Jour in most violent crimes.

Problem solved, 'eh?.
If you ban all guns, root out said guns, destroy said guns and stop the smuggling in and manufacture of guns, then you would solve the problem. But that's impossible.

So what sensible governments do, they licence guns and regulate the types allowable by law, same as cars as an example. What these do, they reduce incidents. If they miraculously eradicate the problem, amazing, but that will never happen. So be it knives, baseball Bats, guns etc.. all you can do is regulate where possible to reduce incidents where possible, and the type of incidents influences these regulations/laws.

But to say, "Ah, look at that, a car crash. That's it, scrap all regulations". Or, "Ah, look at that gun incident, scrap all regulations", never heard anything as stupid as that.

If America was at all interested in gun lives, the Senators would do something about it, but they're not interested. So you enjoy high gun deaths and gun violence.

If you're interested in knife crime -

The minimum sentence for possession of a gun is 5 years.

What is shocking is that this misfit can jump off a flight and buy a gun in order to start slaughtering. Maybe you should try and make it harder for people who lean that way.
How does a foreigner know how to buy weapons "on the street" in Dallas, Texas?
This is not some rando terrorist.

Forum List

Back