Hospitalized Trump Has More Energy Than ‘Healthy’ Biden

Trump is literally scribbling his name on a blank sheet of paper for the cameras.

If he thinks he's working, he has WAY worse dementia than anyone ever thought.
I dont know if the reports are accurate, but I’m hearing that trump will be released from the hospital either today or tomorrow

You know how the left is. They like to use the damned if you do and damned if you don't strategy.

If Trump is released today, they will be saying it was all a hoax. He never had the virus. In fact some are making that claim now.

If he doesn't get released, they will say Trump's limo ride was phony. He's doing much worse than being reported.
The simple fact is Trump is receiving Remdesiver, which must be monitored closely. Today he received dose # 4 of a five dose series. I'm betting he is in until tomorrow after he receives dose #5.

Trump Always Leaning on something!
AR-200939972.jpg&updated=202009301213&MaxW=900&maxH=900&noborder&Q=80

Rutte-Trump-White-House-560x374.jpg

Why can't walk down steps without holding on?
AP_19213015214866.0.jpg

nintchdbpict000349837997.jpg

trump-podium-tired-ss07.jpg
5f74ba7f8da23.image.jpg

Trump is literally scribbling his name on a blank sheet of paper for the cameras.

I dont know if the reports are accurate, but I’m hearing that trump will be released from the hospital either today or tomorrow
For the record, I don't think Trump is all that sick, although he has gotten everything and the kitchen sink thrown at him (but not hydroxychloroquine because it obviously doesn't work).

But those photos of Trump "working" are practically the definition of propaganda.
Propaganda or not, if trump walks out of the hospital and goes back out on the campaign trail the advantage goes to him

For the record, I don't think Trump is all that sick, although he has gotten everything and the kitchen sink thrown at him (but not hydroxychloroquine because it obviously doesn't work).

But those photos of Trump "working" are practically the definition of propaganda.
Propaganda or not, if trump walks out of the hospital and goes back out on the campaign trail the advantage goes to him
Maybe. But I wouldn't confuse strength with recklessness.

Maybe. But I wouldn't confuse strength with recklessness.
Trump is leading the argument against allowing fear of the chinese disease to rule our lives

what you might call “reckless” he calls living a normal life in spite of the wuflu

Trump is leading the argument against allowing fear of the chinese disease to rule our lives

what you might call “reckless” he calls living a normal life in spite of the wuflu
Yes. You don't have to live in fear of COVID as long as you can be flown by helicopter to your dedicated floor of a top notch hospital where a team of doctors dedicated solely to your care will be administering experimental drug therapy.

Yes. You don't have to live in fear of COVID as long as you can be flown by helicopter to your dedicated floor of a top notch hospital where a team of doctors dedicated solely to your care will be administering experimental drug therapy.

Experimental means they don't know if it will work every time. President Trump promised payment by the federal government for facilities that treat Covid patients. Why do you think we have so many supposed cases?

I have none of those things, and I don't live in fear of the Kung Flu.

You best stay under you bed with your Binky, Buttercup.

Maybe so

But instead of complaining about advancements in treatment for the wuflu you should be looking forward to when it will reach the general public, as it inevitably will

The press corp has been called to Walter Reed.

It looks like Trump will be coming home today.

Coming home the triumphant COVID warrior. Piss on the pussy Liberal chickenshits.

Experimental means they don't know if it will work every time. President Trump promised payment by the federal government for facilities that treat Covid patients. Why do you think we have so many supposed cases?
Experimental means that it hasn't been evaluated by a formal FDA approval process to determine efficacy. Not that it's not going to be effective, I'm just saying that Trump is definitely not getting the same standard of care that you or I would, therefore using him as an example for the rest of us isn't very reliable.

Maybe so

But instead of complaining about advancements in treatment for the wuflu you should be looking forward to when it will reach the general public, as it inevitably will
Under RIGHT TO TRY, they all have already...

Maybe so

No, the general public will not get the same access to the treatment that Trump has been receiving. Hell, if the general public showed up at a hospital with the same symptoms as Trump, they probably would have been sent home.

Experimental means that it hasn't been evaluated by a formal FDA approval process to determine efficacy. Not that it's not going to be effective, I'm just saying that Trump is definitely not getting the same standard of care that you or I would, therefore using him as an example for the rest of us isn't very reliable.
Moron... have you heard of RIGHT TO TRY? experimental or not it is available to those near death or severely ill.

Forum List

Back