Hospitalized Trump Has More Energy Than ‘Healthy’ Biden

So what's your point? Yes, we as a country do give our best resources to our Presidents, especially when it comes to potential life or death situations. As an average Joe, I don't get Secrete Service protection from the federal government either.
My point is that Trump is not an example to the rest of us because he exists in a totally different circumstance than the rest of us.

With the exception he has the best doctors in the country, everything else we have access to. If you can't afford it, the government will pickup the bill. President Trump promised us that.
As I said earlier, if we had the same symptoms as Trump, we wouldn’t even have been admitted let alone given experimental antibody cocktails, remdesivir or dexamethasone. Trump’s treatment is way outside standard of care.

Not sure why it's a good thing that Trump has more energy to be a profoundly damaged buffoon, a national embarrassment, a horrible leader, a sociopath, and clear and present danger to the country.

You'd think that having less energy for that would be better.
Now you are troling

That doesn't mean we should take the same unnecessary risks that Trump does because we don't have access to the same resources.
I dont agree

trump is not taking unnecessary risks

he is living life instead hiding in a hole like biden

if anyone is practicing elitism it Sleepy Joe since the general public does not have the financial wherewithal to sit home instead of working
What was necessary about the rose garden ceremony? What is necessary about a crowd of people gathering who don’t by and large wear masks?

These are unnecessary risks.

When is Trump going to make sure that everyone gets the same treatment as him?
That will never happen even with socialized medicine

Obama, bill gates, donald trump jr, hillary clinton, Raul Castro, the list goes on, will always get better treatment
Which is why Trump is only an example for the elites.

As I said earlier, if we had the same symptoms as Trump, we wouldn’t even have been admitted let alone given experimental antibody cocktails,
And as I pointed out, Colfax_m hates trump so much he wants the president to wait in line at the ER room behind 15 families of illegal aliens

As I said earlier, if we had the same symptoms as Trump, we wouldn’t even have been admitted let alone given experimental antibody cocktails,
And as I pointed out, Colfax_m hates trump so much he wants the president to wait in line at the ER room behind 15 families of illegal aliens
Well that’s a lie.

No society in history has ever eliminated the elites.

And I’m sure the snowflake generation running to the nearest safe room with a petting pony while demanding free college tuition will not achieve that goal when they take over either

Hugging and kissing Bill Barr is neither necessary nor good. That man is a troll.
That didnt happen

but if it did at least barr could defend himself

Unlike the little girls when biden squeezes their shoulder from behind and sniffs their hair

No society in history has ever eliminated the elites.

And I’m sure the snowflake generation running to the nearest safe room with a petting pony while demanding free college tuition will not achieve that goal when they take over either
Not suggesting we can or will.

Just don’t hold them up as an example for how we should live our lives because the average person cannot insulate themselves from the consequences of their actions like they can.

Just don’t hold them up as an example for how we should live our lives because the average person cannot insulate themselves from the consequences of their actions like they can.
Thats what I just said

biden can afford to hide in his basement but most Americans cant

and its cruel to tell them they can

now millions of people are worried about getting evicted from their home because do-gooders promised them a government check in the mail that no longer arrives

Thats what I just said

biden can afford to hide in his basement but most Americans cant

and its cruel to tell them they can

now millions of people are worried about getting evicted from their home because do-gooders promised them a government check in the mail that no longer arrives

This is a massive straw man argument.

Not sure why it's a good thing that Trump has more energy to be a profoundly damaged buffoon, a national embarrassment, a horrible leader, a sociopath, and clear and present danger to the country.

You'd think that having less energy for that would be better.
Now you are troling
I am being literal. Neither your agreement nor your approval is required.

This is a massive straw man argument.
I dont think so

throw out the 1% who will die from the wuflu

and the 1% who will be treated on the platnum plan

for the other 98% ask them which is worse, hunger and homelessness, or a slight case of the sniffles?

Trump going Bonkers Like his father
onald Trump’s erratic and reckless behavior in the last 24 hours has opened a rift in the Trump family over how to rein in the out-of-control president, according to two Republicans briefed on the family conversations. Sources said Donald Trump Jr. is deeply upset by his father’s decision to drive around Walter Reed National Military Medical Center last night with members of the Secret Service while he was infected with COVID-19. “Don Jr. thinks Trump is acting crazy,” one of the sources told me. The stunt outraged medical experts, including an attending physician at Walter Reed.

According to sources, Don Jr. has told friends that he tried lobbying Ivanka Trump, Eric Trump, and Jared Kushner to convince the president that he needs to stop acting unstable. “Don Jr. has said he wants to stage an intervention, but Jared and Ivanka keep telling Trump how great he’s doing,” a source said. Don Jr. is said to be reluctant to confront his father alone. “Don said, ‘I’m not going to be the only one to tell him he’s acting crazy,’” the source added.

One area where the family seems united is over the president’s manic tweeting early Monday morning. After Trump sent out more than a dozen all-caps tweets, the Trump children told people they want Trump to stop. “They’re all worried. They’ve tried to get him to stop tweeting,” a source close to the family told me.

The Trump family’s private concern about Trump’s behavior could raise questions about his fitness for office. Trump has been prescribed drugs that medical experts say can seriously impair his cognitive function. Last night the New York Times reported that steroids, which Trump is reportedly taking, specifically dexamethasone, are known to “affect mood, causing euphoria or a general happiness.”

There is a long history in the Trump family of denying serious illness. According to a Trump family friend, Trump’s father, Fred Trump Sr., insisted on working even after his Alzheimer’s disease advanced in the 1990s. “To retire is to expire!” Fred Sr. would say. The friend said that as Fred Sr.’s disease worsened––he once came down the stairs wearing three neckties––the family created a system so that Fred could think he was still running the Trump Organization. Every day Fred Sr. would go to the office in Brooklyn and they would give him blank papers to sort through and sign. The phone on Fred’s desk was set up so that it could only dial out to his secretary. “Fred pretended to work,” the family friend said.

The White House did not immediately respond for comment.

Forum List

Back