Hospitalized Trump Has More Energy Than ‘Healthy’ Biden

What's even worse AH republicans are following the crazy moron And this POS is in charge of the ""FOOTBALL""?

“I’m mentally exhausted from the awfulness from the Left since last Friday morning. Basic human decency is out the window and I don’t know if the other side will ever get it back. I spent a good chunk of the weekend shunning social media and drinking a strong IPA. That may be the plan every weekend going forward for the rest of the year, or until the election is finally over next June.

Joe Biden’s lack of stamina has been a frequent topic of conversation here at the Briefing for quite some time and I think it’s worth mentioning even more as the election draws near. The president’s health and stamina are certainly fair game, Biden’s should be as well.

This past weekend provided a stark contrast between the two men who want to lead the country out of the COVID nightmare. Ironically, Trump’s hospitalization gave us a perfect snapshot of the different energy levels of the two candidates.”

He’s right. Joe can’t even put out a coherent prerecorded video with who knows how many takes.

The docs put Trump on Dexamethasone.
That stuff is like super Prednisone, given to cancer patients to relieve extreme inflammation.
It's a fancy form for street speed, gives you tons of energy even if you feel sick as shit.
So Trump's speeding, and you can see what it's doing to him if you go to his Twitter feed this morning.
Manic doesn't even begin to describe it.

The crash going off of it is horrid. You feel like you're going crazy and you want to break shit.
I know, because I had to go on it for a severe reaction to a food allergy.
Be prepared for some very bizarre behavior from Trump when he goes off it, unless they put him on a sliding smaller dosage over a period of a few weeks.

Trump going Bonkers Like his father
onald Trump’s erratic and reckless behavior in the last 24 hours has opened a rift in the Trump family over how to rein in the out-of-control president, according to two Republicans briefed on the family conversations. Sources said Donald Trump Jr. is deeply upset by his father’s decision to drive around Walter Reed National Military Medical Center last night with members of the Secret Service while he was infected with COVID-19. “Don Jr. thinks Trump is acting crazy,” one of the sources told me. The stunt outraged medical experts, including an attending physician at Walter Reed.

According to sources, Don Jr. has told friends that he tried lobbying Ivanka Trump, Eric Trump, and Jared Kushner to convince the president that he needs to stop acting unstable. “Don Jr. has said he wants to stage an intervention, but Jared and Ivanka keep telling Trump how great he’s doing,” a source said. Don Jr. is said to be reluctant to confront his father alone. “Don said, ‘I’m not going to be the only one to tell him he’s acting crazy,’” the source added.

One area where the family seems united is over the president’s manic tweeting early Monday morning. After Trump sent out more than a dozen all-caps tweets, the Trump children told people they want Trump to stop. “They’re all worried. They’ve tried to get him to stop tweeting,” a source close to the family told me.

The Trump family’s private concern about Trump’s behavior could raise questions about his fitness for office. Trump has been prescribed drugs that medical experts say can seriously impair his cognitive function. Last night the New York Times reported that steroids, which Trump is reportedly taking, specifically dexamethasone, are known to “affect mood, causing euphoria or a general happiness.”

There is a long history in the Trump family of denying serious illness. According to a Trump family friend, Trump’s father, Fred Trump Sr., insisted on working even after his Alzheimer’s disease advanced in the 1990s. “To retire is to expire!” Fred Sr. would say. The friend said that as Fred Sr.’s disease worsened––he once came down the stairs wearing three neckties––the family created a system so that Fred could think he was still running the Trump Organization. Every day Fred Sr. would go to the office in Brooklyn and they would give him blank papers to sort through and sign. The phone on Fred’s desk was set up so that it could only dial out to his secretary. “Fred pretended to work,” the family friend said.

The White House did not immediately respond for comment.

Ah yes, another BS story from "sources." Funny how when the left writes about Trump, no names are ever given.

As an average Joe, I don't get Secrete Service protection from the federal government either.
You dont even get 24/7 armed police guards protecting your home or place of business (city hall) as the baby hitler democrat mayors demand for themselves

Exactly. Just like Mayor Lighthead of Chicago. Burn the town down, but no peaceful protesters were allowed down her street. She had 24/7 police protection who had barriers up to stop them.

Maybe so

But instead of complaining about advancements in treatment for the wuflu you should be looking forward to when it will reach the general public, as it inevitably will
No, the general public will not get the same access to the treatment that Trump has been receiving. Hell, if the general public showed up at a hospital with the same symptoms as Trump, they probably would have been sent home.
And you are surprised the President of the United States get preferential treatment? Really?

I knew you were an idiot, but this is amazing to me.

Trump going Bonkers Like his father
onald Trump’s erratic and reckless behavior in the last 24 hours has opened a rift in the Trump family over how to rein in the out-of-control president, according to two Republicans briefed on the family conversations. Sources said Donald Trump Jr. is deeply upset by his father’s decision to drive around Walter Reed National Military Medical Center last night with members of the Secret Service while he was infected with COVID-19. “Don Jr. thinks Trump is acting crazy,” one of the sources told me. The stunt outraged medical experts, including an attending physician at Walter Reed.

According to sources, Don Jr. has told friends that he tried lobbying Ivanka Trump, Eric Trump, and Jared Kushner to convince the president that he needs to stop acting unstable. “Don Jr. has said he wants to stage an intervention, but Jared and Ivanka keep telling Trump how great he’s doing,” a source said. Don Jr. is said to be reluctant to confront his father alone. “Don said, ‘I’m not going to be the only one to tell him he’s acting crazy,’” the source added.

One area where the family seems united is over the president’s manic tweeting early Monday morning. After Trump sent out more than a dozen all-caps tweets, the Trump children told people they want Trump to stop. “They’re all worried. They’ve tried to get him to stop tweeting,” a source close to the family told me.

The Trump family’s private concern about Trump’s behavior could raise questions about his fitness for office. Trump has been prescribed drugs that medical experts say can seriously impair his cognitive function. Last night the New York Times reported that steroids, which Trump is reportedly taking, specifically dexamethasone, are known to “affect mood, causing euphoria or a general happiness.”

There is a long history in the Trump family of denying serious illness. According to a Trump family friend, Trump’s father, Fred Trump Sr., insisted on working even after his Alzheimer’s disease advanced in the 1990s. “To retire is to expire!” Fred Sr. would say. The friend said that as Fred Sr.’s disease worsened––he once came down the stairs wearing three neckties––the family created a system so that Fred could think he was still running the Trump Organization. Every day Fred Sr. would go to the office in Brooklyn and they would give him blank papers to sort through and sign. The phone on Fred’s desk was set up so that it could only dial out to his secretary. “Fred pretended to work,” the family friend said.

The White House did not immediately respond for comment.

Ah yes, another BS story from "sources." Funny how when the left writes about Trump, no names are ever given.
Because Trump is an AH and anyone speaking out against him giving their name LOSES their job or worse

More signs god sent us trump to save America from democrats. Thank you

This guy is litterally fucking Superman with no kryptonite to be found.
Superman Obama crushed Trumps birther lies!
Superman-Obama-OIL-PAINTING-ON-CANVAS-Hand-Painted-Classical-ART-FREE-SHIPPING-TO-ALL-OVER-THE.jpg
^^^^step one in making superman look like a flaming faggot.

As I said earlier, if we had the same symptoms as Trump, we wouldn’t even have been admitted let alone given experimental antibody cocktails, remdesivir or dexamethasone. Trump’s treatment is way outside standard of care.

The President always gets the best of what we have to offer in this country. Not just Trump, every single one of them. And not just here either. Go to just about any other country. You won't see their leaders waiting around for six weeks to get a hospital bed because it's socialized medicine.

I'm a patient at the Cleveland Clinic. When you go to their main camp downtown, you are the one who feels like a foreigner. People from all over the world come here to get the best care, but you have to be able to afford it. The leaders of other countries rent out the entire hospital floor for security reasons. Unless you have a key, the elevator doesn't even stop on that floor.

Think any of their citizens get such treatment in their country?

So what's your point? Yes, we as a country do give our best resources to our Presidents, especially when it comes to potential life or death situations. As an average Joe, I don't get Secrete Service protection from the federal government either.
My point is that Trump is not an example to the rest of us because he exists in a totally different circumstance than the rest of us.

With the exception he has the best doctors in the country, everything else we have access to. If you can't afford it, the government will pickup the bill. President Trump promised us that.
As I said earlier, if we had the same symptoms as Trump, we wouldn’t even have been admitted let alone given experimental antibody cocktails, remdesivir or dexamethasone. Trump’s treatment is way outside standard of care.
Grow the fuck up, Simpleton.

Any President is going to get preferential medical treatment. The fact you can't comprehend this is simply astounding.

Find something else to whine and cry about, Buttercup.

So what's your point? Yes, we as a country do give our best resources to our Presidents, especially when it comes to potential life or death situations. As an average Joe, I don't get Secrete Service protection from the federal government either.
My point is that Trump is not an example to the rest of us because he exists in a totally different circumstance than the rest of us.

With the exception he has the best doctors in the country, everything else we have access to. If you can't afford it, the government will pickup the bill. President Trump promised us that.

Any President is going to get preferential medical treatment. The fact you can't comprehend this is simply astounding.

Giving trump drugs ONLY given to the VERY ill I'm praying ,,,Hell with the market White house press sec got it now AND 2 of her deputies The chickens have come home to roost you trump idiots

DOW up 363 Maybe there's the good feeling that Trump might not be with us to much longer?

As president lol

They have a cure for alzheimers ?? Like Trumps daddy had??

DOW up 363 Maybe there's the good feeling that Trump might not be with us to much longer?

As president lol

Just the opposite. The market took a huge hit when it was revealed he was sick. Now that it seems he's going to climb back on the horse, people are putting money back in.

Unless he has new problems, the market will resume it's great results. The only thing you have to fear is if Biden gets in. If that happens, the market will crash again.

As president lol

Just the opposite. The market took a huge hit when it was revealed he was sick. Now that it seems he's going to climb back on the horse, people are putting money back in.

Unless he has new problems, the market will resume it's great results. The only thing you have to fear is if Biden gets in. If that happens, the market will crash again.
Maybe at first Ray but putting money and good jobs in the hands of the middle class will MAGA

Forum List

Back