Hospital refuses Ivermectin to patient even after court order.

A great many of you could be dying over the next couple of years if you allowed self to be jabbed with their shit, I will have to dig it up, and I will post it, but I do believe "Public Health UK" has noted an ominous 25% uptick in heart attacks and strokes in the vaccine compliant UK population, which is not mirrored in the percent of population that has not complied!

If true, and I believe it is, it jibes perfectly with a series of well known side effects occurring in youth, mostly boys, where they develop inflammation in the heart muscle, and blood clots demonstrating strange and unique affinities for older Americans heart valves, arteries, and brains! This is such a sinister fucking thing when you break it all down, and to think India is quietly becoming covid free, and how can that be radical leftists whine, because India's primary treatment protocols revolve around Ivermectin and Hydroxycloraquine......

A great many of you could be dying over the next couple of years if you allowed self to be jabbed with their shit, I will have to dig it up, and I will post it, but I do believe "Public Health UK" has noted an ominous 25% uptick in heart attacks and strokes in the vaccine compliant UK population, which is not mirrored in the percent of population that has not complied!

If true, and I believe it is, it jibes perfectly with a series of well known side effects occurring in youth, mostly boys, where they develop inflammation in the heart muscle, and blood clots demonstrating strange and unique affinities for older Americans heart valves, arteries, and brains! This is such a sinister fucking thing when you break it all down, and to think India is quietly becoming covid free, and how can that be radical leftists whine, because India's primary treatment protocols revolve around Ivermectin and Hydroxycloraquine......
I had actually just read this today. Apparently he got thrombosis ( could be vaccine related ?) and had a heart attack…

Last edited:
Vaccinated man dies of COVID after hospital refuses to give him Ivermectin even after court order.

A doctor friend made a good point upon sending him this.
  1. Families and courts have no business and should stay out of practicing medicine.
  2. There is no good data showing the efficacy of Ivermectin for treating Covid.

No man. That is not what happened.

Read the article that is what happened.

The hospital was already treating him, they did not deny him medical care.

They would not let the family or the judge dictate what care they gave, this is pretty standard SOP for hospitals.

You might be surprised to find out how many patients think their sister or brother or niece knows more than the doctors treating them and they attendings should do what the family members think is best instead of the actual medical team. My wife deals with on a weekly basis.

I had actually just read this today. Apparently he got thrombosis ( could be vaccine related ?) and had a heart attack…

The thing is this, they don't really understand just how long such conditions persist, or if they recur in presence of other "spike proteins." There are other very alarming side effects and strange affinities noted for certain unusual spike proteins that occur in other diseases, particularly AIDS, and Prion like wasting diseases such as Crutchfield-Jacobason.
They did not refuse medical care, they refused to let a judge tell them what medical care to provide.
And you, you liked it that they did that???

And you, you liked it that they did that???

Yes, I do. I do not think the courts should dictate to a medical professional what treatments/procedures they must preform.

Would you approve of a judge ordering a doctor to preform an abortion?

Read the article that is what happened.

The hospital was already treating him, they did not deny him medical care.

They would not let the family or the judge dictate what care they gave, this is pretty standard SOP for hospitals.

You might be surprised to find out how many patients think their sister or brother or niece knows more than the doctors treating them and they attendings should do what the family members think is best instead of the actual medical team. My wife deals with on a weekly basis.

If your doctor recommends you not get the shot, but then you would lose your job…what would you do?

The guy just had surgery. Believe it or not vaccines don't make you bullet proof from life.

Yes, I do. I do not think the courts should dictate to a medical professional what treatments/procedures they must preform.

Would you approve of a judge ordering a doctor to preform an abortion?
You conflate murder with treatment protocols, the man was dying, they had absolutely nothing to lose, they then violated the law absent an injunction to do so, and thus that man is dead, its literally ripped from the dead nazi hands of Adolph Hitler what they did, and utterly indefensible!

I am shocked and horrified by your depravity, and how little you comprehend the black hearted evil they committed. Conflating an order to save a life with that to take one, is ludicrous, an abortion is not a medical procedure, its a state sanctioned murder masked as a medical procedure, and dressed up as health care, some of you are shockingly depraved....

1633578077383.png

The Fauci Flu jab(s) actually causes pre-AIDS - they fuck up your immune system. Fauci said back in the 1980's that AIDS would impact everyone. Got to admit his tenacity in making his prophecy come true for the dummies who took the Fauci Flu jab(s). :sad:

Forum List

Back