Hospital refuses Ivermectin to patient even after court order.

A great many of you could be dying over the next couple of years if you allowed self to be jabbed with their shit, I will have to dig it up, and I will post it, but I do believe "Public Health UK" has noted an ominous 25% uptick in heart attacks and strokes in the vaccine compliant UK population, which is not mirrored in the percent of population that has not complied!

If true, and I believe it is, it jibes perfectly with a series of well known side effects occurring in youth, mostly boys, where they develop inflammation in the heart muscle, and blood clots demonstrating strange and unique affinities for older Americans heart valves, arteries, and brains! This is such a sinister fucking thing when you break it all down, and to think India is quietly becoming covid free, and how can that be radical leftists whine, because India's primary treatment protocols revolve around Ivermectin and Hydroxycloraquine......

Or perhaps people not doing as much exercise because of the pandemic has led to more heart attacks and strokes? Who knows?

frigidwerido, are you admitting government policy in regards to insane lockdowns, ridiculous masks, taking the Fauci Jab(s), etc. dictated apparently by the psychotic idiot Tiny Tony Fauci and enforced by anti-Western government douchebaggery caused people to die? Who woulda thought! :dunno:

Speaking of the nitwit Tiny Tony Fauci, how about a full investigation as to who he funded with taxpayer dollars for the past 40 years, many billions of dollars, and his tax returns, bank records, investment accounts, etc. This beast was the catalyst in the long term destruction of Western civilization besides the ZOG policy of allowing disease carrying, low IQ darkies invade all over the place.

Last edited:
Yes, I do. I do not think the courts should dictate to a medical professional what treatments/procedures they must preform.

Would you approve of a judge ordering a doctor to preform an abortion?
I get your point but taking Ivermectin is basically like taking an aspirin.

Or perhaps people not doing as much exercise because of the pandemic has led to more heart attacks and strokes? Who knows?
That’s a long term lifestyle problem, not a I sat around binge watching Netflix and eating ho hos for 18 months problem

The Medical Monopoly has ZOG enforce laws to require prescriptions for stuff that should be over the counter, while ZOG giggles at kosher approved companies selling junk food that fucks a neegah up.

They did not refuse medical care, they refused to let a judge tell them what medical care to provide.
So you only like the judges to who override the votes of the people or government officials that you like. We admonish McVeigh for the heinous thing he did. And yet we glorify the heinous things done legally. We are a nation of at least soft tyranny and getting worse. You should know that. Parents griping to school boards are now domestic terrorists. Understand that.

No man. That is not what happened.

Do you advocate for denial of medical treatment based on personal choice?

The sugar lobby might not like that.

Ok. Let’s review. The Court ordered the Doctors to provide Invermectin. The Doctors refused. The man died. What is wrong with this?

frigidwerido, are you admitting government policy in regards to insane lockdowns, ridiculous masks, taking the Fauci Jab(s), etc. dictated apparently by the psychotic idiot Tiny Tony Fauci and enforced by anti-Western government douchebaggery caused people to die? Who woulda thought! :dunno:

Speaking of the nitwit Tiny Tony Fauci, how about a full investigation as to who he funded with taxpayer dollars for the past 40 years, many billions of dollars, and his tax returns, bank records, investment accounts, etc. This beast was the catalyst in the long term destruction of Western civilization besides the ZOG policy of allowing disease carrying, low IQ darkies invade all over the place.

Wait. I thought this Vaccine was beautiful and effective and excellent. Isn’t that what Trump promised us? Are you saying Trump forced poisons upon us for profit?

I had actually just read this today. Apparently he got thrombosis ( could be vaccine related ?) and had a heart attack…

Pretty terrible article...

The headline states he is vaccinated... The guy had a heart attack, totally unrelated to COVID or Vaccines... Highly misleading...

It went from there on a rant about him... The guy is in hospital recovering from a heart attack, is there any respect shown?

Ok. Let’s review. The Court ordered the Doctors to provide Invermectin. The Doctors refused. The man died. What is wrong with this?

Doctor couldn't have given it... He is not allowed by his hippocratic oath.

A Doctor has sworn to treat "treat the sick to the best of one's ability"

This would break his oath...

And good luck with nurses

The Nightingale Pledge: A Hippocratic Oath for Nurses
I solemnly pledge myself before God and in the presence of this assembly to pass my life in purity and to practice my profession faithfully. I will abstain from whatever is deleterious and mischievous and will not take or knowingly administer any harmful drug.

The Fauci Flu jab(s) actually causes pre-AIDS - they fuck up your immune system. Fauci said back in the 1980's that AIDS would impact everyone. Got to admit his tenacity in making his prophecy come true for the dummies who took the Fauci Flu jab(s). :sad:
Thanks for that bunch of lies...

Do you know lies in a pandemic gets people killed... Do you take any responsibility for your actions?

Is politics really a good reason to let a person suffer a miserable death? Is the appearance of being right so important that killing people is justified? The liberal swamp has sunk to new, dangerous lows.

If your doctor recommends you not get the shot, but then you would lose your job…what would you do?

I would like to say I would choose my health over my wealth, but not sure I would. Do not have to worry about that though.

Is politics really a good reason to let a person suffer a miserable death? Is the appearance of being right so important that killing people is justified? The liberal swamp has sunk to new, dangerous lows.

Can you provide some evidence the doctor/hospital did this out of politics and not going by their best medical knowledge?

Thanks, I will be waiting.

That’s a long term lifestyle problem, not a I sat around binge watching Netflix and eating ho hos for 18 months problem

Well, I'm being told this problem is because of the vaccine, without any consideration of the other possibilities.

The number of people dying has been increasing year on year lately anyway. People come on here and make comments about things hoping to push their narrative, and usually it's them joining the wrong dots. I'm pointing that out.

This is a tipping point.

Did we refuse medical care for people who were infected by AIDS, even though they were warned to wear a condom?

I dont recall it.

And do we refuse treatment to someone hurt or sick that drinks? Deny chemo to someone with a family history of cancer? Deny cholesterol medication to an obese person?

This is a dangerous precedent. If they get away with it then others will also do it. Letting personal belief and societal trends to influence your medical practices policies and procedures on is a bad thing.

And this is how all bad things start, very small.

If this becomes "a thing" a whole lot of people are going to suffer, a whole lot. Because next in line will be insurance companies. I guarantee you that insurance companies are always ready to deny a claim for any teeny tiny thing they can. All they need is an excuse.

And do we refuse treatment to someone hurt or sick that drinks? Deny chemo to someone with a family history of cancer? Deny cholesterol medication to an obese person?

This is a dangerous precedent. If they get away with it then others will also do it. Letting personal belief and societal trends to influence your medical practices policies and procedures on is a bad thing.

And this is how all bad things start, very small.

If this becomes "a thing" a whole lot of people are going to suffer, a whole lot. Because next in line will be insurance companies. I guarantee you that insurance companies are always ready to deny a claim for any teeny tiny thing they can. All they need is an excuse.
They weren’t denied medical care. They got the standard of care. What they didn’t get was a drug that has no known benefit.

Did the guy have worms?

No?
Ivermectin is used for more than that FYI. It has well known antibacterial and antiviral qualities. It's why they use it against Dengue, Yellow Fever and Zika Virus's. All RNA virus's as well btw. That's not to say that ivermectin is a cure for COVID. It probably isnt but it might help, and it certainly wasnt going to hurt this guy. If a guy dying of cancer insisted he be given Tylenol and believed it would cure him would a doctor not give it to him? Ivermectin is about as dangerous as Tylenol (actually I think it's less but whatever) so what was the big deal?

Forum List

Back