HORROR: Man brutally shoots and kills 5-yr-old neighbor in front of his family

Kind of disgusting that a brutal murder of a kid is now political fodder - hell, it's even being used as a prop to attack the media for not covering it enough. Unreal.

What's even more unreal is there are now fake police reports circulating: NC police warn of fraudulent press release detailing different account of Cannon Hinnant’s murder

No motive has been released yet either.
And here you are making excuses for murder. I can bet that if a white guy shot a black child this would IN FACT be front page wall to wall coverage for days. And you know it.
No excuses. Just hate seeing stuff like this used as political fodder to attack the other side. If there is evidence there was a racial motive here you would have a point, but thus far nothing has come out.

Kind of disgusting that a brutal murder of a kid is now political fodder - hell, it's even being used as a prop to attack the media for not covering it enough. Unreal.

What's even more unreal is there are now fake police reports circulating: NC police warn of fraudulent press release detailing different account of Cannon Hinnant’s murder

And here you are making excuses for murder. I can bet that if a white guy shot a black child this would IN FACT be front page wall to wall coverage for days. And you know it.
White guys were well known for killing Black children so of course someone would think he was possibly a racist and maybe it would be front cover. Black people dont do stuff like that unless they are fighting for freedom or they have a mental condition. Whites have documented history of their savageness. We are talking apples and oranges with your example.

Most whites don’t do that unless they have a mental condition.

I'm usually against the death sentence ... usually ... for some people, death is the most merciful of things we can do ... if the 25-year-old has any redeeming qualities, he'd be asking for death ...
Don't waste it. Extract all organs so at least 8 people will live. Strip the corneas and all usable tissue.

A lot of lives would be saved carving that bastard up. Awake and conscious at extraction.

White guys were well known for killing Black children so of course someone would think he was possibly a racist and maybe it would be front cover. Black people dont do stuff like that unless they are fighting for freedom or they have a mental condition. Whites have documented history of their savageness. We are talking apples and oranges with your example.

Do you think alot more whites have mental conditions? I ask because whites literally circulated postcards of them burning, hanging, and stomping on the dead fetuses of Black people they had hung and it wasnt just one person. There was a large crowd.

D-cIYCu1DgVKnxc_xN51GElD0-9Yx-mCfWrPJabebc0vLqtA-YowWFTsv3M6Kd33b4nDkcVErnJXZUjCeflY1LPnBiZ5nnN5BbjLz7-LsGFx_3AZeX0

Do you think alot more whites have mental conditions? I ask because whites literally circulated postcards of them burning, hanging, and stomping on the dead fetuses of Black people they had hung and it wasnt just one person. There was a large crowd.

D-cIYCu1DgVKnxc_xN51GElD0-9Yx-mCfWrPJabebc0vLqtA-YowWFTsv3M6Kd33b4nDkcVErnJXZUjCeflY1LPnBiZ5nnN5BbjLz7-LsGFx_3AZeX0

That was some time ago. Are you saying this is common now? When it killing fellow fellow human beings I don’t see much difference between the races.

That was some time ago. Are you saying this is common now? When it killing fellow fellow human beings I don’t see much difference between the races.
Its illegal now and and Black people are legally able to protect themselves so no. Black people didnt do stuff like this during that same time. I cant think of any other race that has ever did stuff like this. Are you saying white people miraculously mass cured themselves?

Black people didnt do stuff like this during that same time. Are you saying white people miraculously mass cured themselves?
well you did have to go back 60-100 yrs and I posted current events,,,

Black people didnt do stuff like this during that same time. Are you saying white people miraculously mass cured themselves?
Thats only because whites are afraid to do stuff like that now which implies there was nothing mentally wrong. We have guns and an eagerness to harm any white that would try. Its the height of hypocrisy to feign outrage over something like this shooting when your race has done much, much, much worse.

Thats only because whites are afraid to do stuff like that now which implies there was nothing mentally wrong. We have guns and an eagerness to harm any white that would try.
and yet i can post weekly killings of black children by black men,,,

whites arent afraid just humane and dont think killing children is a righteous thing to do,,thats a black thing,,,

Thats only because whites are afraid to do stuff like that now which implies there was nothing mentally wrong. We have guns and an eagerness to harm any white that would try.

whites arent afraid just humane and dont think killing children is a righteous thing to do,,thats a black thing,,,
I can do the same for whites but intentionally....

Whites arent humane. They have killed and still do kill children and any other human that has what they want. Its always been a white thing.

Whites arent humane. They have killed and still do kill children and any other human that has what they want. Its always been a white thing.
challenge accepted,,,
show me your first from this week,,,

challenge accepted,,,
You first since you made the claim.

challenge accepted,,,

it was your claim,,I stated facts,,,

challenge accepted,,,

You already failed. From your own link.

" "unintended target,"

challenge accepted,,,

It was your claim that whites are humane despite the facts to the contrary.

challenge accepted,,,

still nothing,,,color me surprised,,,

challenge accepted,,,

You failed to provide proof of your claim. You and I both know whites are afraid now. Let me know when you can provide proof.

No excuses. Just hate seeing stuff like this used as political fodder to attack the other side. If there is evidence there was a racial motive here you would have a point, but thus far nothing has come out.
Because they won't ask no one ever charges a black person UNLESS it is so obvious it can not be ignored. Just like no one reports when a white guy is shot by cops but any black person no matter if armed or not is insta 24 hour coverage.

challenge accepted,,,

You failed to provide proof of your claim. You and I both know whites are afraid now. Let me know when you can provide proof.
you arent going to spin your way out of this one,,,

Because they won't ask no one ever charges a black person UNLESS it is so obvious it can not be ignored. Just like no one reports when a white guy is shot by cops but any black person no matter if armed or not is insta 24 hour coverage.
" Just like no one reports when a white guy is shot by cops "

That because we know for a fact the cops arent shooting the white guy because he is white. Stop whining. 9 times out of 10 its a justified shooting of a white guy. Its not going to be major news someone crazy shot a kid even if the kid is white and the guy is Black because normal people understand that he must have been crazy.

Forum List

Back