HORROR: Man brutally shoots and kills 5-yr-old neighbor in front of his family

Wow, I don't even know what to say.

Why?

Because the kid was white.

That's the truth of it. A black man murdered a 5 year old child as a racist hate crime. And the media is SILENT.
I dont have TV. Did this appear on ANY of the major networks?

If the races were reversed, it would be updated DAILY

It took the China News Network THREE DAYS before they finally acknowledged this crime.

The fact is, white lives just don't matter to the democrats, not even a 5 year child brutally slaughtered by a racist black man.

Wow, I don't even know what to say.

Why?

Because the kid was white.

That's the truth of it. A black man murdered a 5 year old child as a racist hate crime. And the media is SILENT.
I dont have TV. Did this appear on ANY of the major networks?

If the races were reversed, it would be updated DAILY

It took the China News Network THREE DAYS before they finally acknowledged this crime.

The fact is, white lives just don't matter to the democrats, not even a 5 year child brutally slaughtered by a racist black man.
and even then they say alleged,,,when he did it in front of several people,,,

Your sarcasm detector is malfunctioning
Morters and grenades was your shtick not mine
I'll just use one of these from now on so you don't get confused

1597598723736.png

So 5 cops with guns and tasers can't control a big man in handcuffs without killing him?
That incident has already been beaten to death by the left

this thread is about an innocent 5-year old white boy who was murdered by a black man

View attachment 375684
Hey Fucknut I'm not the one who brought up the Floyd case

And it doesn't matter what color skin the people have

So 5 cops with guns and tasers can't control a big man in handcuffs without killing him?

this thread is about an innocent 5-year old white boy who was murdered by a black man
You are missing the point they are trying to make. 5 cops with guns and teasers couldn't control a big man in handcuffs without killing him. That justifies shooting a 5 year old white boy in the head.

Don't try to say your delusions are the same as the point I am trying to make

You are missing the point they are trying to make. 5 cops with guns and teasers couldn't control a big man in handcuffs without killing him. That justifies shooting a 5 year old white boy in the head.

You were just making the wrong point. The overdose death of George Floyd justifies shooting a 5 year old white boy in the head. It justifies breaking into, vandalizing and terrorizing a shelter full of sick children.

I know we are supposed to give personal comments on stories posted,,
but for the life of me I dont know what to say about this,,

A horrible, brutal murder happened over the weekend in Wilson, North Carolina, where a 25-year-old man ran out of his home and over to his neighbors, where their 5-year-old was playing in the street. The man pulled out a gun and shot the 5-year-old in the head, killing him in front of his two siblings who were in the front yard and witnessed it all:

Kid probably committed some microaggression.

Sick Fuck!

You have no point

We don’t know the motive. I’m guessing drugs had something to do with it.
Why not just a black guys hatred of whites?

Because I don’t believe in making up stupid claims that can’t be supported? That seems to be your thing. “99%”

Also, I read that they had dinner together recently or something like that. Your bullshit is unsupported and doesn’t seem to fit what we know so far.

Kind of disgusting that a brutal murder of a kid is now political fodder - hell, it's even being used as a prop to attack the media for not covering it enough. Unreal.

What's even more unreal is there are now fake police reports circulating: NC police warn of fraudulent press release detailing different account of Cannon Hinnant’s murder

No motive has been released yet either.
And here you are making excuses for murder. I can bet that if a white guy shot a black child this would IN FACT be front page wall to wall coverage for days. And you know it.

Kind of disgusting that a brutal murder of a kid is now political fodder - hell, it's even being used as a prop to attack the media for not covering it enough. Unreal.

What's even more unreal is there are now fake police reports circulating: NC police warn of fraudulent press release detailing different account of Cannon Hinnant’s murder

And here you are making excuses for murder. I can bet that if a white guy shot a black child this would IN FACT be front page wall to wall coverage for days. And you know it.
White guys were well known for killing Black children so of course someone would think he was possibly a racist and maybe it would be front cover. Black people dont do stuff like that unless they are fighting for freedom or they have a mental condition. Whites have documented history of their savageness. We are talking apples and oranges with your example.

Last edited:

White guys were well known for killing Black children so of course someone would think he was possibly a racist and maybe it would be front cover. Black people dont do stuff like that unless they are fighting for freedom or they have a mental condition. Whites have documented history of their savageness. We are talking apples and oranges with your example.
LOL and yet blacks kill 3 times as many whites EVERY year.

White boy fables. No race has killed more than whites. Its not even close.

White boy fables. No race has killed more than whites. Its not even close.
Wrong as usual this article tries to paint it like whites are the problem by claiming a higher percent from the last year were killed but the numbers are over 500 whites killed by blacks and just over 200 blacks killed by whites.https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-09-29/race-and-homicide-in-america-by-the-numbers

Forum List

Back