HORROR: Man brutally shoots and kills 5-yr-old neighbor in front of his family

If your point is "blacks murder whites at ten times the rate of vice versa", you're trying to bend a cut and dry incident on your overall narrative against social justice. This man was apprehended and will be charged with murder. If he's guilty, life and toss away the key. Or the needle. Whichever is faster and legal under NC law.

The point isn't blacks murdering whites. Or blacks murdering blacks. It's white police officers murdering unarmed black men and women and skating because they're police officers. That's what the outrage is about. That's what needs to be addressed.
In this case, what needs to be addressed is why this person was allowed to have access to a gun. Sounds like on the surface, he had issues.
NO dear---------the point is that violent black criminals die when they refuse arrest, attack cops, or finally succumb to their years of drug abuse under the natural stress of being arrested and the cops aren't the ones that should be blamed---the criminals themselves are in most all cases.

Fyi, Blacks whinning about criminals being killed or dying in police custody is a special and I do mean a SPECIAL type of STUPID on multiple levels. These animals that the black community are whinning about dying are awful people who attack others mostly other blacks and lets face it, it is because the black community has higher drug abuse and crime problems and seek to want to paint themselves as the victims while ignoring the facts. Time for the black community to grow the hell up, find some brains somewhere, stop blaming others for the criminals in their ranks, and start realizing that their attacks on cops and pushing to get rid of cops is going to get more blacks killed as without the cops crimes against blacks by other blacks is already shooting up. You want the cops to stop criminals and in order to do this the cops can't be treating violent thugs as though they are innocent little children.

We need white men and woman back in urban areas we are the only ones that can check these animals
Theres plenty of white women in urban areas. They dont work with the animals though. They are hanging out with the Black guys. White guys are afraid of their own shadows so they wont go to urban areas.

What this guy in the OP needed was some mental help. No Black guy purposely shoots a 5 year old kid unless they have mental problems or the kid is from the family of slave owner.

Not true as there have been other such attacks of white children by black men-----remember the little boy tossed off the balcony of a mall by a black man. It is a combination of things-----stupid violent people on drugs being told that whitey has been victimizing them so they act out by attacking whites. Little white kids are just simply easier targets and righteous targets in their drug damaged low iq brains.
Correct. Most not all blacks are just stupid savage monsters and have been programmed to hate whites!

We had such a savage here yesterday who said all whites need to be removed from the plants. Stupid savage dumbass!

Most murders even murders of children are not national stories.
I think the values of the liberal media in New York who decide which murders go national are distorted and morally corrupt.

when the death of a grown man on drugs, breaking the law and resisting arrest is a bigger story than the murder of an innocent 5-year old boy then something is wrong with their thinking

In lib la la land everything is about race - promoting black people and demonizing whites
a government agency killing a person who is in handcuffs and not a physical threat to the government agents is not a very good comparison to a wanton act of violence like murder.

This might explain it?
He was just doing what his peers told him to do?
Sessoms-Wilson-PD.jpg

King Samir Shabazz: Bomb White Churches and Kill White Babies
Extremism, Terrorism & Bigotry

In an August 13 New Black Panther Party online radio broadcast, the group’s National Field Marshal from Philadelphia King Samir Shabazz, went off on an vicious tirade about bombing white churches and killing white babies.

Samir Shabazz
If Blacks want to be free, Shabazz explained, “you’re going to have to kill some of these babies, just born three seconds ago. You’re going to have to go into the God damn nursery and just throw a damn bomb in the damn nursery and just kill everything white in sight that ain’t right.”
samir-shabazz-black-panther-adl

I know we are supposed to give personal comments on stories posted,,
but for the life of me I dont know what to say about this,,

A horrible, brutal murder happened over the weekend in Wilson, North Carolina, where a 25-year-old man ran out of his home and over to his neighbors, where their 5-year-old was playing in the street. The man pulled out a gun and shot the 5-year-old in the head, killing him in front of his two siblings who were in the front yard and witnessed it all:

This is just another form of reparations.

This might explain it?
Sessoms-Wilson-PD.jpg

In an August 13 New Black Panther Party online radio broadcast, the group’s National Field Marshal from Philadelphia King Samir Shabazz, went off on an vicious tirade about bombing white churches and killing white babies.

Samir Shabazz
If Blacks want to be free, Shabazz explained, “you’re going to have to kill some of these babies, just born three seconds ago. You’re going to have to go into the God damn nursery and just throw a damn bomb in the damn nursery and just kill everything white in sight that ain’t right.”
That was in 2012 you retarded troglodyte. BTW both your links are fake. :lol:

Anyone with half a brain would know this guy was mentally ill. Nothing like the whites that hung pregnant Black women and slit their bellies and watched the fetus fall to the ground and stomp on it. Same whites that then brought their children to revel in the spectacle.

This might explain it?
Sessoms-Wilson-PD.jpg

Samir Shabazz
Looks like the dirty negro in da photo likes to be surrounded by white

I know we are supposed to give personal comments on stories posted,,
but for the life of me I dont know what to say about this,,

A horrible, brutal murder happened over the weekend in Wilson, North Carolina, where a 25-year-old man ran out of his home and over to his neighbors, where their 5-year-old was playing in the street. The man pulled out a gun and shot the 5-year-old in the head, killing him in front of his two siblings who were in the front yard and witnessed it all:

This is just another form of reparations.

The 5-year old can die in honor, knowing he paid his share of reparations.

the lib news media is asking why?

but if the child were black and the killer was white they would not be asking that question

They would be crying RACISM!
...and the thug's parent are already throwing out the "he must have been on drugs" excuse.

WRAL reported interviewing Sessoms’ parents, who said they were deeply saddened by what happened to Cannon.

They said they believe their son was on drugs and having hallucinations at the time of the shooting, the station reported.

Drugs or no drugs, this man should be EXECUTED!...TOMORROW!! A trial is an unnecessary a waste of time and money!

IMO the police should be demilitarized.

So defunding that aspect of law enforcement is one I agree with completely.
I dont know what you mean by demilitarized

but in my opinion felons on the street are not demilitarized, aka peace loving thieves, rapists and murderers

and some of them kill just for the pleasure of it

Why do you demand that our police be outgunned by the criminals? How is that good for our country?

The Governor is Liberal Democrat no way he allows the death penalty.
He doesn't get to decide a judge does.
He gets to commute the sentence.
Oh you mean he'll act like Trump and get his buddy off and out of prison? I doubt it very seriously.
Name one person convicted of murder or a NON political event Trump pardoned?
But no previous recent president has pardoned a murderer. Until Trump.
From your source......
Trump crossed that line this month when he pardoned Michael Behenna, who had been sentenced to prison in 2009 for unpremeditated murder in the killing of an Iraqi detainee and released on parole in 2014 after his sentence was reduced.

who did that?

Oh how dare one of our guys kill a terrorist off? Whatever idiots put him prison are the ones that belong in prison even if Behenna did kill off the terrorist or not.

Another case of not enough information possibly to protect the accused. Did he have a criminal record? Was the firearm obtained legally? Did the local Police ignore mental health related complaints?
Actually if my memory serves he has a long rap sheet and long drug history and was sentenced to prison twice and was only 25 years old which tells me someone let this animal out of prison early not caring about the victims he would rake up again...........to bad that the cops didn't kill him when they arrested him for his earlier crimes.

Forum List

Back